Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Wheel Comes Full Circle [Thurion and Shmi]

Bal'demnic
Senate Building
star_wars_the_clone_wars_season_3_galactic_senate_z2.jpg
.. and so the story continues.

Three high profile Jedi Masters, along side the entire senate of Bal'demnic are taken hostage by a small band of terrorists. The Jedi had relinquished their lightsabers on demand and now entered into different negotiations to save the lives of all in the room. The Kon'me had not been all that convinced by the Jedi in their initial talks of trade and the news of the threat of the Sith but that had been put to the side for the moment as more pressing issues are taking their attention.

Meanwhile in the corridors of the senate build, Theo Heavenshield had returned to Silver Sanctum Space and upon hearing his family was on Bal'demic had convinced the pilot of the shuttle to divert so he could meet up with them on his return home from self imposed exile. What he had discovered however, was that his family was in danger as well as the senators and the Bal'demnic King.

The tension in the room was palpable, thick with the fear of the Kon'me as they look to their King for guidance and for him to stand up and save the day. However, the Jedi have other plans in the works to quell this dangerous situation.

"No one will be leaving this room until our demands are met, Jedi Master", the leader of the terrorist spat back at Coci, yet would not take his eyes of Thurion sat on the floor in a near trance like state. "What is he doing?", he waved his rifle barrel in Thurion's direction becoming more and more suspicious of the man on the floor. The leader of the terrorist had had involvement with Jedi before this, and other force users to know they are never sat quiet without reason.

There was however, a senator in the room that was feeling agitated and becoming sick from the experience, Coci could sense the high heart rate of the senator "If I may, this elder is unwell", she pointed to the representative, "And is in need of assistance, please allow me to go to her". Coci's comment were a misdirection of attention away from Thurion but also concern for the Kon'me.

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Shmi Labooda"] | @Theo

Tarrlok

In the Shadows, Ambition Stirs.
She noticed the others were all on the same page, she knew between the three of them they all had developed an avenue for them to quell the situation and get out without resulting to violence. She realized soon that they were growing suspicious of [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] and she reacted as well hoping that she could remove some of the attention from them.

"Please, I'll make the arrangements now for you to receive your payments. I would just have to visit one of the terminals..."

She looked on, and slowly proceeded with her hands held upwards. She hoped someone from outside had picked up her signal, or if whatever Grand Master Heavanshield was attempting would work. The tension within the room was growing thicker by the minute and she didn't want this to take a turn for the worst.

She slowly proceeded to one of the terminals that fitted the council elders platform.

"I'll begin setting things up now..." She said as she looked on and then slowly fitted her gaze to her contemporaries.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"]

It seemed strange to Théo that there was no presence of anyone in the corridors other then himself, not even the Bal'demic authorities had infiltrated to try and stop the terrorists, so there had to be a good reason for it. He suspected that something more dangerous then a small group holding some blaster was enough to stop them so it had to be a bomb. Eventually he found a map to the place, he had entered in the lower levels from the back door and had to make his way toward the center and up. Turbolifts was out, that would be too telling of his presence not to mention dangerous so he started for the stair well.

He had not received any response from his father, and could only assume him busy with the situation and time was running out. It took some time for him to reach the desired level, having to weave his way through the wells and into corridors but soon he stood on the other side of the door which led into the senate rooms. He could sense many beings inside, no doubt some of them the terrorist, but the high concentration of the force told him of the location of his mother and father and another he did not know. Yet very attuned to the light side of the force, and considering the meeting and it's purpose, that presence had to be a high up in the world of Jedi.

Now he had to consider his options and figure out how to get inside.
[member="Shmi Labooda"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Little by little Thurion was worming his way into the mind of one of the armed men, who began to look around in confusion as to what was happening. It was an approach he loathed having to resort to, but he figured it was their best shot at not getting blown up, or getting somebody killed. Eventually the man raised a hand to rub the back of his neck, much in the way Thurion would and with luck Coci would be able to pick up on this without giving himself away to the rest of the terrorists.

"Uh, Boss? I need to step outside for a bit. Weak bladder, and all..." the man spoke to the leader, who turned his way with reddened face. "Are you karking kidding me? Now?!" The man nodded in response, to which the leader was about to yell some more, but ultimately managed to compose himself. "...Fine." The man quickly made it out the door to find Théo somewhere in the senate building. His every action was dictated by Thurion, who still sat unmoving on the floor.

He was surprised to say the least when the first thing he saw upon stepping outside was none other than Théo, and to let him know who he was Thurion dropped his weapon, figuring he would likely think the man hostile. "Théo, it's me!" he whispered to his son. "Well, I mean it's not, but... Oh, nevermind that!" The man placed a hand upon Théo's shoulder and leaned in closer. "There's about a dozen men on the other side of this door. Your mother, me, and Grandmaster Labooda have been taken hostage, along with the Kon'me leaders. It's some sort of coup."

[member="Théodred Heavenshield"] | [member="Shmi Labooda"]

"Hey you there!", the leader of the terrorist yelled to one of the women in his group, "Go keep an eye on that Jedi, and watch to make sure she is getting the right account number". He gestured with the point of his rifle toward Shmi. "Any funny business, take her out, but don't kill her .. she is more valuable alive".

Yet, he would not move far from Thurion still sitting on the floor and in a deep sleep by all accounts. His eyes narrowed, "You better be asleep Jedi, for if you are up to something .. ", he noticed Coci moving toward one of the Kon'me. "Hey! what are you doing?". The leader was starting to get agitated with the Jedi moving around the room, but the ruse was working for now. Meanwhile the King sat quietly not really knowing what to say, his advisers had advised him to keep his mouth shut and let the Jedi handle the situation. Although he could not see any evidence of this happening and he too was getting worked up.

"I need to assist the King", she said moving to him rather then a random Kon'me. "He is ailing", she said before standing in front of him obscuring the leaders view of the man. The King was about to protest his indignation at this accusation from the Jedi, when Coci reached out her hand and placed it on the shoulder of the King, who immediately 'fell asleep'. She grabbed hold of him before he would hit the floor. "Can someone help me guide him to the floor and make him comfortable?". One of the Kon'me that did have intelligence, understood what Coci had just done, and stood up to assist, by taking off his long flowing jacket to use for a blanket. "I will help you Master Heavenshield". There was almost a collective sigh in the room, as the King was silenced.

Coci looked over to Thurion, wondering what he was up too, when she noticed one of the terrorist do a gesture only she knew Thurion to do. It was a mirror image of it. He never ceases to surprise her, taking over the mind of the terrorist to do his biding. You sneaky clever thing! she grinned as she attended to the King.
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Shmi Labooda"]

Théo sensed one of the man coming his direction, but he was unsure of the intention until the door to the senate room opened. He pushed his back to the wall and waited for the opportunity to jump the man, raising the rifle butt up and ready to hit him in the face. He could not risk firing the rifle that would be heard, nor the ignition of his saber so this was his only physical weapon. It was odd, the man looked around as if he knew Théo was there. He had shaped up and was just about to king hit the guy when he spoke, which made Théo hold. "What do you mean 'it's me"". Yet, there was a sense of his father around him. Weird!

"Father?", he lowered the rifle, and stared in disbelief. His 'father' went on to explain what had happened in side which Théo noted, but still held the gaze of surprise. After he had finished speak, all Théo could think to ask was, "How did you do that?", it was the same question he had asked his father back on Felucia when his father replaced a flower to it's stem. "And don't tell me it was magic".

Yet there was not time for explanations. "Well you might want to err.. get out of this guy". Not really sure if his father would feel anything physical through this guy, Théo only allowed his father a moment before he rolled his fist into a ball and punched the terrorist with the force of the force and incredible Valkyri strength. And the terrorist dropped to the floor and would not wake up for some time to come. Another change of clothing, and soon Théo stood dressed as a terrorist. Good thing the guy was a hat man, so Théo could tuck his long black hair underneath it. Only problem was, Théo was taller and so the trousers lifted to above his ankles.

Picking up the other weapon Théo entered the senate room, gaze to the floor allowing the brim of the hat to shade his face somewhat. He shot a quick look to his father, sat on the floor, mother over to the side with some strange man, and the Grand Master of the Jedi Order, to the right. He noticed the leader, and in his hand was the detonator. "Bout time you got back". The leader shot the comment over his shoulder to Théo. "Now go patrol the room and make sure no one else moves". Théo would stick to the periphery of the room, until something or an opportunity would present itself. Or someone would come up with a plan.
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Shmi Labooda"]

Tarrlok

In the Shadows, Ambition Stirs.
She sensed the emotion in the room shift, it slightly shifted from how tense it was to begin with; this began when that one guard left...his demeanor wasn't the same. Her eyes glanced over to the leader who had grown more impatient by the minute...Shmi had been stalling and for the moment she felt this would be the perfect time now that the King was unaware.

She opened her mind to the room. Those who knew her would be able ti pick up on her thoughts as she presented them to her associates.

"I think the time is now...the presence in the room is shifting, I'll take the woman out, someone apprehend the detonator. His mindset isn't what it was before...he's unaware and vulnerable."

She assumed between the three of them, they could each handle a person. However, only two appeared hostile.

Looking up, she jammed her head backwards forcing the back of her head into the face of the woman placed to watch over her. In the moment she launched she elbow in her abdomen causing her to haunch forward. Spinning around she reached out with her free hand and gripped her with the force, suspending her just a few feet from the ground.

With a smooth motion originating from her arms she slammed the woman into one of the chairs, forcing her to sit. She turned her head looking for what became of the others.

[member="Théodred Heavenshield"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Meanwhile in orbit ...

"Commander I am picking up a signal coming from Bal'demnic. By the look of it is Jedi Order, Master Shmi Labooda .. it is a distress signal", the communications ensign turned for direction of command. "Master Labooda is attending diplomatic talks with the Heavenshield masters, whats the location of the signal?". The crew of the Silver Sanctum Cruiser ascertained the co-ordinates as the senate building and immediately descended to the capital city, ground troops on standby ready to disembark. When they landed, the Commander was informed of the situation and dispatched units to infiltrate the build for lock down and move in until they located the Jedi.

-----------------------------------------

Sensing Shmi's intentions, Coci turned to face one of their captors, "Look, the King needs to get out of here", she with more insistence as she walked toward one of the gunman, who looked between Coci and his leader not sure what to do or say. He was just one of the lackeys and had no authority or brains. When Shmi moved so did Coci, her hand coming up and with a powerful force push sent the gunman through the air to one of the back pillars in the room. It had been a heavy impact enough to wind him and knock him out. Three down two to go.

He felt the sudden rise of tension from both his mother and the Jedi Master he had yet to met. Then the action started, with the two women and Théo ran to assist from the back of the room. There was only two of the terrorists left, the other still laying blacked out in the corridor, but the main focus was on the leader with the detonator. He raised the rifle, having learned how to use one at the tender age of five from Master Starchaser, Feel the shot, he remembered the words so clearly and it still made him smile. He felt the shot alright, the kick back of this rifle was like a hind leg kick from a Vhaanir to the shoulder but the training had did him well and the shot rang true. Right over father's head by, oh say.. an inch? The shot fizzed over his father's head and hit the leader mid chest, no armour on the man which gave the stun shot full impact.

Before the shot had hit the leader however, Théo was already on the run toward him, as he fell. The force made him a blur, and just before the body hit the floor, he grabbed the hand that held the device, there could not be the risk of it hitting the ground and triggering. This motion pulled Théo to the ground as well and he rolled away on impact. But the device was firmly controlled and Théo pulled it from his grasp.

However, the entire delegation of Kon'me suddenly got brave and started to move to disarm the terrorists, the last of the men quickly found himself overwhelmed by senators not in a good mood. And he surrendered. But regardless of what Théo had done, and saved the day! They turned on him thinking him one of the captors, they pulled him off the floor and forcefully slamming him against the nearest wall. They would not listen to his explanation, or believed him Jedi.

"Release him, that is my son", Coci yelled out to those holding Théo against the wall.

The threat to the Senate room was over, the Jedi Masters and Théo had quelled the situation and the terrorists were taken by the Silver Sanctum Authorities into custody. The King was removed and taken to his quarters and slowly the representatives returned to their rooms and an inquiry would be issued to find out exactly how the terrorists had entered the rooms undetected and had opportunity to plant the bombs.

Yet the situation matter little to her now, as she held her son in her arms, holding him to never let go. Théo remained in her arms for a moment before pulling back to smile at his mother, so much changed he is after his time away in self exile. "I am so pleased you have come home safe to us Théo, I love you my son". Her arms gripped him tighter. Théo allowed his mother this moment, in fact he was equally happy to be home with his family having missed them all so much. His time away, had given him the necessary means by which to come to terms with his grief, learn to accept that death is a reality to life and he had grown up not only physically but emotionally as well.

"I love you too mother, and happy to be home".
Just finishing up some loose ends :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom