Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ways of men and women (Open, Recruiting permitted)

Serco Savar

S

Serco sits on his knees his eyes closed calm and collected meditating on the force centering himself the winds around him swirling whipping across his hair, and his clothes. Serco smiled slightly his shoulders slouched leaning forward slightly again the force of the wind. Around him three baseball sized rocks hovered a few inches off the ground.

Serco frowned just slightly has the rocks started to drop concentrating on forcing them back up off the ground a single bead of sweat starting to trickle down his cheek.

It was the same way he started each day since he was five years old. Sitting alone in a field a half mile from his home meditating and solidifying his connection to the force. It was dangerous to be out this far alone as even Ansion with his harsh winds had predators around looking for their morning breakfast. Serco had spent some of his effort on his surroundings feeling for any aggression through the force every few minutes. Each time the rocks would drop and Serco would frown forcing them back up.

"Howdy..."

Broorn slowly approached the boy after happening to glance at him when passing by. "Ya alright? It ain't the best thing...you know? To be out and runnin' 'round", The Chiss stopped, placing both of his hands into his filthy trench coat pockets. In the Chiss's mouth would be a cigar resting on his cracked lips. Taking another step over to the boy, the man cleared his throat and spat the cigar out onto the ground. "Shouldn't ya be with ya parents or somethin'?" The criminal asked.

[member="Serco Savar"]

Serco Savar

S
Serco didn't open his eyes but the man speaking broke his concentration causing the three rocks he had been holding in the air with the force fell to the ground causing Serco to frown.

Serco cocked his head slightly to the side reaching out with the force to see what he could learn about the emotions of his little slice of interruption. Opening his eyes Serco looked at the man and how he was dressed.

"There is no place like home." "Here I know the dangerous like I know myself." "I use full thing to know don't you think?"

Serco stands stretching out his legs cracking his neck just a little bit working out the kinks from being in the same position for so long.

"You gonna send me home with a stern lecture about being away from mommy and daddy out in the big bad field full of monsters?" "The fields and their inhabitants know me well." "Most have been long used to my presence." "You however they may take an unhealthy interest in."

Serco smirks.

"Hope you got something in those pockets other than your hands." "That cigar is bound to lead them right to you."

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

Fear did not appear on the man's face, nor did surprise. "Yeah? Well, let 'em come...I got plenty of ammunition cells, of course. Will the smoke streaming from your friend's bodies attract them to me as well?" The man asked, removing another cigar and igniting it with a match. "Listen kid, I ain't a fan of seein' kids get mauled. How 'bout this, you loose the attitude of a spoiled brat and you'll let me talk we'll be all good, right?" The man asked, inhaling the smoke from his newest cigar.

[member="Serco Savar"]

Serco Savar

S
Serco looks at the man.

"Are you insane you walk into my home and you question what I am doing on my own property and you call me a brat." "You want to wander off into the wilderness and get yourself killed then it is your funeral." "Far be it to stop you, it will give such a headache when the force screams out your demise but it will pass."

"You come to hunt the creatures of this place you can go elsewhere." "As I said the wildlife here know me and I know them." "Their deaths would weigh heavy on my mood and you create enough smoke as it without harming the locals." "There is enough of that in the city."

Serco points south towards the city.

"I am sure you can find what you are looking for and they would be more inclined to listen to whatever stories of heroics you want to peddle." "Now I would like to get back to my meditations if you don't mind unless you have some constructive reason why you interrupted them to start with."

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

Kalama Rawe

K
Yuri slowly walked into a unfamiliar area.

"'TRUE! -- nervous -- very, very dreadfully nervous I had been and am; but why will you say that I am mad? The disease had sharpened my senses -- not destroyed -- not dulled them. Above all was the sense of hearing acute. I heard all things in the heaven and in the earth. I heard many things in hell. How, then, am I mad?'" Yuri said aloud.

He then heard a man talking with another

"Are you insane you walk into my home and you question what I am doing on my own property and you call me a brat." One said to another.

'See, he called you insane...mad...crazy!" The voices rang through his ears.

"N-yes..." Yuri began shaking...his hands began to tremble...his feet began to trip up as he walked. They finally were in his sight.

He looked at the chiss...tthen at the man.

"H-h-h-hey what a-are y-y-you two d-d-d-doing out here?" His normal day stuttering showed.

[member="Serco Savar"]
[member="Broorn Sabor"]

Serco Savar

S
Serco turned to the sounds of the stuttering voice.

"What are you doing here is the better question." "I live here." "Did everyone just decide today was the day to poke around private property?"

Serco braced against a sudden gust of wind looking around for a moment before looking back at the newest arrival.

"You lost or something?"

[member="Yuri"]

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

"Kid, lemme tell you something. How 'bout you go feth yourself?" The man asked, spitting on the ground. Taking his pockets out of his hands, he angrily jabbed a finger at [member="Serco Savar"]'s chest. "I should gut you like a fething dog! I've got the death sentence on five systems and I wont mind gaining another one as long as I am able to kill you!" The man shouted, anger filling his tone.

(By the way, the word 'feth' is a common expletive in the star wars universe)

Serco Savar

S
Serco looked at the man his lips drawing tightly at the man poking him in the chest.

"I think it is time you left." "I care neither who are, why you are here, or what your reputation is." "This is not public property and you are no longer welcome here no matter what reason it is you came."

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

[member="Yuri"]

"Yeah? Ain't that nice?" The criminal said, tossing his current cigar which could very well ignite something. "Feth you, feth your family assuming that they own this property, and feth this planet! You look like you've barely reached your teenage years, what are you going to do?" The man asked, chuckling loudly, obviously not taking [member="Serco Savar"] very seriously. "I mean, do you really expect to frighten me? Your...your a child!" The man said, unable to hold back his laughter. "Fine! Your wastin' my time anyway", The man said, stalking away and out of sight, his laughter still being heard.

Kalama Rawe

K
"L-lost no...wait. ..ye-no I am n-not lost." Yuri replied.

'See...private property...he wants you to leave so he can talk behind your back.' The voices said.

"NNo, shut up." Yuri whispered.

"I am s-sorry to intrude in on your home...I w-wander aimlessly...'They' say it is a waste of time." Yuri said softly.

'No your not!' The voices said.

"YES I AM!!!!!" Yuri said aloud

He looked around in fear.

"I am Yuri..." he said camly when he calmed himself.

"If I may?" He said before sitting down.

"If I offended you I am sorry"

[member="Serco Savar"]

Serco Savar

S
Serco watched the blue man curse and sputter and toss the foul smelling cigar on the ground before turning to leave.

Serco spoke through gritted teeth picking up the discarded cigar and crushing it in his hand grimacing against the slight burn it gave him before going out.

"May the force be with you in your travels."

Serco turned watching and listening to the stuttering visitor with a mildly curious expression closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. Serco dropped back into the sitting position he had been in and closed his eyes forcefully calming himself down. It had taken a lot for him to not be baited by the rude man assuming that had been the man's intention in the first place.

After a seemingly long ten minutes or so Serco opened his eyes seeing the stuttering man sitting down.

"What did you say your name was?"

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

[member="Yuri"]

Kalama Rawe

K
" Y-Yuri it is Yuri." Yuri said.

'Kill him...stab him now." The voices said.

"NN-no I won't!" Yuri whispered.

He then took off his Fox mask.

He exposed his face, his shaved head, missing eye and scar across it.

He smiled though.

"As I said... I am truly sorry to intrude on your meditation." He said in a even voice.

[member="Serco Savar"]

Serco Savar

S
Serco shifted slightly

"Serco."

Serco shrugged half heartedly.

"I didn't have much longer anyway and they were disturbed much earlier than your arrival." "At times not even the middle of nowhere can be far enough away for uninterrupted peace."

"What brings you this far north?"

[member="Yuri"]

Kalama Rawe

K
Yuri listened.

"Well, I am not quite sure...every once and a while I wake up in different places and don't know where I am." Yuri said

"SSo I just walk...and walk...and walk until I find civilization then I catch a ride out. Some people think I am insane, but I think I am just different." Yuri said calmly.

'Yes different Yuri...now be a good boy and kill him.' The voices said.
Yuri ignored them
[member="Serco Savar"]

Serco Savar

S
Serco looked thoughtful.

"What do you mean wake up in different places?" "Do you mean you go to sleep at home and wake up somewhere else with no memory of how you got there?"

[member="Yuri"]

Kalama Rawe

K
"Well it isn't that simple I guess...well it is..." he trailed off.

"I have these blackouts, out of nowhere, when I wake it is on a different planet...or place on a planet. I do not know what happens, I have memory of wht happened before up until I black out." Yuri explained.

[member="Serco Savar"]

Serco Savar

S
Serco frowned.

"How does that happen?" "You blackout and wake up on a different planet?" "You must have one heck of a drinking problem for that to happen."

[member="Yuri"]

Kalama Rawe

K
Yuri looked at the man.

"Well...like I said people call me insane...who knows I may have a split personality or something..." Yuri said.

"Why are you so interested in me?"

[member="Serco Savar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom