Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Way To Acceptance [Open to all Sith]

Matthew(Rogue)Drevur

Captain of the Emeralde Luna, and owner/friend of
Ah, Coruscant, the best and worst of the galaxy reside here. Sith and some VERY brave Jedi live here, all on a planet that's a city. What could ever go wrong? Well of course its Rogue, and wherever he goes trouble follows. The stars fade back to existence, and the Emeralde Luna is launched out of hyperspace. As the Luna descends onto the planet below he lands at what used to be the Jedi Temple, why you may ask? Because he wants to be trained as a Sith, that's why! "C7 come with me, and bring the satchel with you."

Whats in the satchel? I dunno you figure it out you got a brain! Anyways he has had a few run ins with the One Sith before, such as partnering with [member="Dar Moraal"] for a raid and a trade negotiation, and training for a few days at an underwater Sith academy, but other than that nothing else. He is here because he actually wants to do something. He didn't abandon the Jedi for nothing, and now he wants to prove it, he wants to be an actual Sith.

(This is also an experiment to see how people react to my dwindling sanity after I was shot in the head repeatedly in the first thread I joined, because if you have seen I have been acting more, how other people call it, bonkers with my decisions. Such as ramming into an enemy ship or going outside my shuttle for hand to hand combat as an instance. Thank you for your time.)

It just so happens that I, Darth Avarice was there at the Temple, looking into the past to see how the Great Sith Darth Vader had killed all of those rotten Jedi. I was on my knees when i heard you come up behind me, and, startled I jump up and spin around with my hand on my Shining silver lightsaber. "Who are you" i boom as you look up at the towering 9 foot 5 monster standing before you. " I asked: WHO ARE YOU?"

Matthew(Rogue)Drevur

Captain of the Emeralde Luna, and owner/friend of
"Rogue is my name. And who are you may I ask?" I grab my double-bladed saber, eyeing the Sith cautiously, "You look inexperienced by the way of you grabbing your saber, unfortunately I am not here for your questions or saber fights as I am sure I can beat you."

[member="Darth_Avarice"]

"My name is Darth Avarice, trained by Sith Lord Dooku in his secret mountain retreat. You startled me is all. Please, sit. I will train you in the ways of the sith."
With that I slowly sit down and lay my weapon in front of me on the crumbled stone floor.
Matthew(Rogue) Drevur

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom