Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character The Warrior

WARRIOR

anigif_enhanced-20878-1397068661-22.gif

NAME:
Starcrasher/ Warrior / The Last

FACTION: Some Blue Stick Freaks

SPECIES: Human/Starweird Hybrid

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 6'4

WEIGHT: 275 pounds

EYES: Blue

HAIR:
Blonde

SKIN: White

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES

THE POWER OF THE WARRIOR: From a time and place close to parts unknown The Warrior has the combined power of all those before since their arrival to Otherspace. The spirit of all the warriors live and breathe as one at all times.

WITH OR WITHOUT THE FACEPAINT, I AM THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR: So absolutely entrenched into his being is the core of this insane power that it cannot be disconnected.

SHOVE THAT CONTROL INTO A NOSEDIVE: He can take an absurd amount of punishment including but not limited to crashing a spaceship and emerging from the rubble unscathed as his entrance. This is how he travels using conventional means.

NORMAL PEOPLE, THE PEOPLE THAT WALK THE STREET EVERYDAY, WE CANNOT UNDERSTAND: Good luck having a normal conversation with him without the ability to speak Crazy Person or insane Hyperbole.

AS THE GODS GAVE ME THE AWNSER: He routinely speaks to his Gods which can have him just leaving or jumping off the largest building in the galaxy... speaking of...

SHOULD I JUMP OFF THE LARGEST BUILDING IN THE GALAXY? SHOULD I LAY ON THE DESERT AND BE RUN OVER BY BATTLE DROIDS? SHOULD I TRAVEL TO RYLOTH AND BE CRUSHED BY A STAMPEDE OF LYLEKS? :
His "Training" consists of death defying things that for some reason create some sort of calamity.

APPEARANCE:

Incredibly large and muscular behemoth of a man with War paint and little armor with crazy blonde hair and blue eyes.

BIOGRAPHY:
He was sitting in the Homeworld in a place between existances called otherspace. Here The Warrior had existed for his mortal life, feeding and breathing only to attack and keep coming. The survivors and human beings who existed only breathed for combat against Otherspace's brutal inhabitants. For some reason however, for whatever amount of time a Space Pirate Long ago passed down a power to his descendant.

The Lineage of the Warrior consists of all those who descended from this original warrior. Upon death the essence of this Warrior would be transferred to the other and so forth for eons. So many skeletons of warriors past created a powerful being who exists as a malestrom of combat and experience birthed through countless lifetimes of brutality.

Each Warrior is of a solid mind long ago losing grasp on any logical or emotional thing unattached to survival and combat. So it had been and so it would forever be in parts unknown until something brought him back to real space, to a place where He does not understand.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom