Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The War to End all Wars.

Mythos Here With Another Crazy Idea so lend me your eyes and read what i have proposed.

Percival-Graves.gif

So it just occurred to me and i was talking with several of the guys of the community since we are in what is called the great galactic war i have a suggestion for an event or at least push forward an idea for the community to consider.

One Massive Battle. A Battle to end all battles (not literally but you get my drift)

An Open thread, Open to any faction to bring in as much firepower and resources as they think they can muster because something has been unearthed. (I have several ideas of what could be the catalyst of this battle being unleashed.)

The point is, one massive battle of epic proportions showcasing the power of all major and minor factions in all their power as well as individuals and companies and corporations. A battle that could last IC'ly days, weeks or even years.

Could it be a cluster F#%$ Very very possibly which is why we will need a very good team for the OOC thread keeping everything detailed and logged so that people who jump in have an easy TL;DR to what could very well be one of the longest threads in the sites history.

It could be Epic or it could be Chaos. I think it could be both.

I have an idea to pitch if you guys are down for Total War.

Memes

Pizza Dog, Pizza Dog, put him in the oven and watc
I wouldn't mind helping to summarize, communicate and keep track of IC actions/movements for ease of the OOC thread.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Not every faction chooses to jump into the sometimes petty wars of the Galaxy [member="Mythos"] :p Someone's gotta keep things moving while people argue over who's got the biggest weapon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom