Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Virgilian Awakens [Initiate Training Thread Part I]

It was... probably one of the most greatest and perhaps most honourable moments in her life.

To be approached by someone whom has a lightsaber, and taking her on as an apprentice was... breathtaking. She never really knew that she would become an apprentice of hers! She was pretty surprised at first when she initially offered her. Of course, she did accepted, considering the fact that becoming an apprentice to learning the magics that were behind the force was interesting. After all, she did thought that maybe, she could become even more powerful than she was ever before.

​Charlotte before the arrival of her master, worked with Rotth, a man whom sold narcotic drugs, and sold other things that would be considered illegal. However, his items also contained things that witches would find useful in alchemy or some form of rituals that they have. It indeed attracted some customerers, namely others whom seek to buy it from them to have their own needs and such. Buying low and selling high was her boss' nature. Her future master came to visit, and saw the potential in the young girl after the force reached out for her, even though she was just there for refueling... fate can be interesting, can't it?

She was indeed up for the training with her master, Andromeda. With her bag, the two begun to set out towards the planet of Sump where she would begin to face her first trials as a young Witch. Of course, Sump was a dangerous planet full of toxic marshes and such, with the air being... pretty boggy and swampy, maybe a few dangers and such. But with her master around, things wouldn't be so bad as she thought it would be. Besides, her master had much planned for her. If anything, her master was willing to teach this girl, for she had much potential inside of her. When they had arrived, her master glanced at her and nodded. "Let's go, my apprentice." she said. Nodding, Charlotte got off the ship, and soon, she felt the effects beginning to get to her face. But she didn't seem too ad when she was near her master.

"Just stay near me, my young friend. You won't suffocate." she said to the girl with a smile on her face. She was indeed ready to train the girl, especially the first form of lightsaber combat. But of course, she had to make her own saber. Therefore, she had to get the bits and pieces prepared for her to practice building her lightsaber. She walked down with a brown box and looked at her apprentice. "The Jedi would of rejected you since you were too old to train. But me? I don't see it like that. You seem pretty trainable, and the fact that I feel the force deep in you, made me feel like you and I might form a good connection and such." she said. And indeed, she felt the strength of their bond already beginning. Juliette gave a soft smile, something that Andromeda enjoyed looking at. With such a soft smile with a soft looking face, she could indeed one day grow up to be a really good manipulator. She placed down the box.

"Your first lesson is to of course, construct your lightsaber. Everything you need is already in the box. My old synthetic crystal is in there, and you should be able to construct it easily." she said. She saw her apprentice go towards the box and open it. She was confused, trying to put the pieces together with her hands but kept sawing them go off.

"H-hey! Why are they snapping off? They don't fit!" she pouted. Giving a soft giggle, her master kept watching her.

"No no no, youngling. You don't do it like that. You sit infront of the box, meditate, and use the force to construct it." she said softly to her. She placed a hand on her shoulder. "I know, this is quite exciting to have your first lightsaber, and constructing one. I know that is namely the reason why you wanted to become my apprentice. To hold and wield a lightsaber. But, if you want to have one, you have to learn how to build one first. Here. Let me give you a demonstration of what you have to do."

Sitting near her apprentice, she closed her eyes and begun to manipulate the pieces with the force. "Easily look for the vision in your head of where the pieces are. Don't think you can't do it. Believe in the force. It takes a while, but once you get used to it, it will be easy." she said as she begun to assemble the pieces slowly. "Then... slowly move the pieces, and put them together. Imagine the finished product, and slowly begin to form it of how you see it in your mind. Search your mind deeply for the blueprints. A schematic can help too, but if you construct it with your mind, and from your mind and heart, it will be easier, and you will feel more rewarded once you finish it." she said as she begun to assemble it and show it nearly complete before she lowered it back down to pieces.

"Now you try. It's fairly simple." she said smiling. Charlotte nodded as she begun to again close her eyes infront of the box. She breathed softly and start to search her mind to find what the lightsaber would look like completed. Once she did, she begun to raise the pieces with her mind using the force slowly. She sat there for a few hours, as her master watched on, taking a soft drink, and offering her some water in between when she was struggling a bit. She of course, placed the water in her mouth from the flask so she can drink while she is constructing it. The pieceds then begun to slowly come together, and start to snap together. The lightsaber was forming to what she was imagining it. Soon, several snaps and construction sounds of the saber came together as she managed to make it in her style. Once it was finished, the final snap happened. Opening her eyes, she released the force energies she had been using and noticed her lightsaber was complete. Quickly grasping it, she glanced it at it and smiled widely. "I-It's finished!" she said with a smile. "Master, I've finished!"

Andromeda glanced over at her apprentice as she came back towards her. she took her lightsaber and ignited it, waving it a bit and nodded. "Excellent work. I'm proud at you. It would usually take longer to construct a lightsaber, but you've managed to do it in a shorter amount of time I've anticipated. There is indeed allot of skill within you. But you still have much to learn." she sheathed the saber and passed it over to Charlotte. She grasped it and glanced at her master. "Now what?" she asked. Andromeda then went inside. "Now... I shall give you a training droid to help practice your skills. The first lightsaber form of combat, Shii-Cho, is a excellent starter for you. It's more or less a basic for any young Witch, Jedi, Sith, etcetera." She then went inside to get a box with a few things that included the droid and such. But her apprentice started to question why she would need a training droid.

"But, why do i need a training droid? Why can't we train together?" Charlotte asked a bit disappointed. Hearing her master laugh softly, she begun to set up everything and took out the droid.

"Not yet my young apprentice. You have to practice like this before you can try it against a live example. It takes a while, but you have to get used to the familiarizes of this form. Don't worry, the tutorial inside of the helmet will help you. The droid will try to hit you, but it doesn't hit hard. And if it does, it's a tiny pinch. Infact, you'll probably feel nothing after a while." she said smiling as she got the helmet out and gave it to her.

"Now, put this on and turn it on. The tutorial will guide you. If you've already completed it, then indeed, I can show you a bit more before we go into a practice match. How does that sound?"

Giving the thumbs up, Andromeda nodded as she crossed her arms. "I'll be here if you need any help or have questions for me. For now, I have some things to write inside of my journal. You keep practicing, alright my young friend?"

Hearing her say friend to her, she never really would imagine that she would actually know that she was a friend... She never really believed in such a concept, but... she could probably come to trust her master. This was all too... interesting. But either or, she followed her tutorial, and Andromeda proceeded to sit on a log and begun to write in her journal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom