Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Vinden Kingdom (Looking for members)

The Vinden Kingdom

clone_knights_by_longai-d4hwl9x.jpg

Opening: Greetings. The Vinden Kingdom is a new faction that is out to gain a place in this galaxy. The Kingdom is ruled by a royal family, but, non-royal members may also hold positions of high power, such as: The Hand of the King, Marshall, Council, etc. Those positions of power would outrank all of the royal family, except for the King.

The Kingdom, in battle, will fight gloriously and with honor. Glory and Honor is our motto. We stick together, we fight together, we work together, all for the Kingdom. No matter where you come from, the Kingdom will accept you. The Kingdom will give you a home and a job.

History: The Kingdom has a long history as it has existed for a long time. It is said that the kingdom that lived before the Vinden Kingdom was ruled by tyrants. These tyrants used their people as if they were slaves. Everything that the people did was taken from them by the tyrants. It wasn't until 223 BBY that the tyrants were opposed and later over thrown.

The rebellion lasted for 6 years. Many people died during this rebellion, though the rebels died for a good cause. You could say that these rebels are the ones who formed the Vinden Kingdom. They took out the trash and brought in the clean. The family that would rule for honor, glory, and respect. The family that treated the people fair and just. The Blade family.

The Vinden Kingdom, even though it was a monarchy, served its people. This kept the image of the Vinden Kingdom very high in the eyes of the people. Soon, the Vinden Kingdom would go to war against a neighboring kingdom. The Vinden Kingdom had no trouble recruiting men into arms. The Kingdom's good deeds payed off. Soon, the war was won and the Kingdom was left unopposed for many years.

It is now the present and the Kingdom is in need of Lords and Nobles to help lead it. For Glory and Honor.

Why Join the Kingdom? The Kingdom will treat you with honor and respect. Anyone will be welcomed to the kingdom as long as they come with the intent to serve. The Kingdom will give you a home and opportunities to gain honor and renown in a galaxy full of chaos.

Join the Kingdom here: http://starwarsrp.net/groups/421-the-vinden-kingdom/

Faction Tags:
FU5TuSi.png

Wlu4RAA.png

You may select whichever one appeals to you more.

Faction Rank Tags:

Vp6nXJ1.png
- >
wfXaogc.png
- >
g1jlcmv.png

YL0K8KZ.png
-
gCNf7os.png
-
eXUh6km.png

f6FSgKB.png

I have just created this faction and new members will be greatly appreciated. I have not fully developed all the ideas I wish for this faction, but I have some of the basics. If anyone has any questions, just post them below. Also, I do enjoy suggestions. Suggestions and ideas would be very helpful if anyone has some. I am also in need of some individuals who would be willing to help run and create for the faction.

Added faction rank tags. Have been brainstorming ideas lately and have come up with a ranking system. It goes more in depth on the faction forums though, but basically it is like this:

Squire - > Knight - > Paladin =(Normal rank system)

Council (3 members) - Marshal (1 member) - Hand of the King (1 member) =(Special rankings)

[member="Duncan McShale"]

The war was fought over a dispute of both kingdoms claiming the same land. So, technically, it was both kingdoms wanting expansion and they just ran into each other. Though, what really heated the conflict was when the Vinden Kingdom started building villages in this disputed land. The other kingdom was angered by this and raided them, thus starting the war.

I plan on making a planet for the faction at some point. You are welcome to join whenever you like.

[member="Jericho"]

You are welcome to join. We are rather new, so all new members will be helpful. Also, we don't mind extra hands for helping us out. :)

Well since you seem to have a semi-solid direction in where you wish to take this, I may as well join to help. I'm curious to see how far it'll be able to go. Hope to write more on the Kingdom soon enough.

[member="Xieza Blade"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom