Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Vazela

Major Faction

Joy

OOC Writer Account
I know what this is now... Derp.

Writing of [member="Alicia Drey"], [member="Vilox Pazela"], [member="Ella Nova"] and [member="Dianna LaCroix"]. Could I have some feed back? It would be appreciated.

[member="Vazela"] - I loaded the page and the first thing I saw was a giant Slatheen face taking up most of my computer screen. I nearly jumped off my bed.

10/10 jumpscare

[member="Vazela"]

I have noticed Arya has been developing more lately, and it is nice to see that it is for the better.

Just seeing her come onto her own as she is interacting within the One Sith and also how she is interacting with others.

If you keep on with that, I can definitely see her moving into more prominent positions within the One Sith Empire.

Also, I'm loving your fight with Meric!

All joking aside;

I think I know you from another roleplay a long time ago, but I'm not certain. Have you always done Star Wars RPs? Especially the Sith side of things?

But if that was you, I think that your writing transitioned well through the style of roleplay that the last one was in, and you are a much better writer in this style than the heathen style of that other roleplay. If that wasn't you, then nevermind.

Major Faction

Joy

OOC Writer Account
[member="Faye Terrik"]

I've only roleplayed on two Star Wars roleplays in the past ten or so years since I've been on the Internet. The other one was based on Habbo Hotel (still on going). I was brought to Chaos by a friend and stuck too it because I enjoy forum roleplay (I like writing) and Chaos presented an opportunity to do that in Star Wars. Intswrp (Habbo) has a forum roleplay, but it has less members than this one and is mostly based on naval warfare, as opposed to the story telling done on Chaos.

[member="Darth Nephthys"]

Thanks. I've been enjoying my duel with Meric as well. I'm eager to help the One Sith as a faction. Unfortunately I won't be continuing the Tournament of Acolytes. I just don't have the time to run it :(

[member="Vazela"]

Yup. Your writing is much better on here than it was on Habbo. Granted chatroom-based roleplay is almost always...horrible. From my experience, their forum based roleplay was trivial and filled with conniving jerks too.

I really enjoy your writing as Alicia, and I'm sure if I bothered to track your other characters, I'd like them too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom