Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Vanguard

We forever more, stand as one!
b9adcd25a5b3afea9e0e304f42578d5e.jpg

Introductions

Vanguard. Meaning a group of people leading the way into new development, or ideas. Men and women standing in the front lines of battle. The foremost group of any advancing Military or Naval front. We of the Vanguard are just that. A group of men, women, Humans, and aliens alike who have come together to aid one another in the protecting and fight of planets that are unable to defend their way of life.

The Vanguard was a small group of people that Atheus brought together just as a small task force, that evolved into a movement. With many kinds of people in this task force, all wanting to defend what was theirs, Atheus came forward with this new movement.

Led by Atheus as the face of the Vanguard, They act as guardians and wardens of planets that are not under the influence of any government, or fight to relieve a planet of an oppressive force.

Anyone can join. Non-force users, and Force users are all treated the same, and have the same rank system. We are a movement, an ideal that cannot be broken by mere hands.

The Vanguard stand for all who need aid. They do not stand alone. They stand as one.

Political Stance

The Vanguard holds no agenda other than to defend those they deem, are in need of aid. This can be a group of people, a faction, or a singular planet. While they aid themselves with factions, they do so with no strings attached. They come to aid them purely for the ideal of protecting what they can. Payment is possible, as well as trading of goods, credits, weapons, starships and the like. However, it is not a necessity.

With the Vanguard, there is no separate force sect, or order from the rest of the Vanguard. The goal isn't to train force users, but to train everybody to be willing to take up arms, and defend themselves. Thus, Anyone, and everyone, could become a leader among the Vanguard.

The Vanguard does not discriminate against factions, Force alignment, or group structure. However, should any one of the aforementioned groups of people attack innocents, or attack an ally of the Vanguard, they will return in kind.

Leadership Structure

The Vanguard is open to all. Anyone could aspire to become the highest rank within the movement. Seneschal is the highest rank possible. While most times the rank would be used for the right hand man of the commander, or a faction/government leadership, It's used in a different way. The Seneschal is not the be-all-end-all of leaders. They do not place themselves above anyone else. They are there to lead, and be the face of the movement, for the people of the Vanguard. The dedication, duty, and honor to the Vanguard, comes before all the neat ranks and titles that can be held.

Wardens are Master level Force users, In rare exceptions Knights of the force, or otherwise, top tier soldiers and officials of the Vanguard. In the defense of planets, people, or factions, One can be a Warden of a planet. Acting much like the Sheriff in the Wild West, or a policing body of the planets they have assets upon. Each Warden can take care of one planetary body/system of their choosing.

The Knights Templar, or otherwise known as simply Templars, Are the main body of the Vanguard. Equivalent to a Knight Force User rank, or a minor leadership role within a faction, The Templars are the veterans of the Vanguard. Men and women who stand defiant in the face of hostilities, and prevail against all else. While they cannot aid in government systems upon planets, they can be taken under mentor ship of a Warden, and train to become one, as well as train the Guardians, or the lower ranks of how to better defend others, as well as uphold the Oath of the Vanguard.

Guardians are the new recruits, and acolyte/apprentices of the Force. They are Guardians of all, and are to learn how to become better within the Vanguard, as well as aid in any missions, or operations that are being done. The more the accomplish, or the higher recommendations they are awarded, the faster they will move up the food chain.

Oath of the Vanguard
Our word is our vow,
Our Vow becomes our Duty
Duty to all who are oppressed.
Duty to Family, To allies, and to the Vanguard
Follow in the footsteps of our Seneschal
The Calling of our need across the galaxy
Wield our swords and shields
Battered and broken
We Stand
May our senses stay sharp
Our blades strong
and our Will intact
We Stand forever more
As One

Aesthetics/General Feel

The road I have decided to take the faction is a mix between Fantasy and Sci Fi Knights. Anything from For Honor, Destiny, Halo, Etc to name a few games that I have pulled from. Movies and videos tend to draw from Fantasy and Sci Fi mix as well. I myself have gone with a majority of art and imagery from For Honor as I find it appropriate for the Knight like titles, as well as stature of wanting to defend all as what "Fantasy Knights" were thought and believed to stand for.

However, everyone can take their own mix of things in this faction. This faction is not just for myself, but for every one who wants to join and have fun as a group that is more about story crafting, and have a movement, rather than a map based faction.

Why join?

This is a faction for people who want to have skirmishes, Take part in Invasions, and Rebellions across the galaxy in the name of defending people from what the Vanguard believe to be oppressive, cruel, or conquest based enemies of the many lives they threaten.

We are open to quite literally just about anyone, and everyone. You are more than welcome to join up and give your input about the faction. I love being critiqued and asked questions to challenge me, and to maybe explain more about the faction of the Vanguard.

We will have no real Map influence, per say, but we will do what we can to create a story with other factions and groups to create a good place to stay, and roleplay.

Feel like this is the place for you? JOIN HERE!

Questions, Concerns, & Comments?

Give me all you want. I love a little critiquing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom