Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Vanguard

Cedric Dorn

C
Soliael stood wearing Moross Crusader Armor on a rocky outcropping on a planet known as Skor II. Behind him stood three other men dressed exactly like him, their heavy armor covering every inch of their body and concealing everything. On their heads sat heavy helmet, concealing their identities from even each other. Soliael himself was in disguise, none of the three others knew his true identity, that of their god Neth.

The four of them were here for a very simple task, to scout out Skor II for Moross. They were here to determine whether or not Skor could be brought to compliance under the Moross Crusade. The Reason for Soliael's present among his soldiers was quite simple, he was curious.

He wanted to know what his soldiers truly thought, how they worked and operated, and their own compliance. Normally this would have been a job for Ithari, or someone that Soliael himself trusted, but the god of knowledge had decided that he wanted some fun. He needed to escape from the daily life of Exocron, he needed a break from being a god. It was ironic really, but so far he had found true joy within posing as one of his Crusaders.

“We should keep moving.” Soliael said quietly to the other three soldiers. They simply nodded in confirmation and slowly the small pack of Crusaders began to walk down the rocky cliff edge. The Sith Lord in Disguise wandered with his soldiers, slowly they closed in on a nearby village.

Kelik Corinthus

K
Kelik was alongside the disguised God, wearing his personal Glaucus armor. He had come to test out his new cloaking technology stolen from an Omega Pyre armory. He had finally returned from the hell hole known as Fondor. "Lead the way." Kelik nodded to the commanding officer and followed him in his every step.

@[member="Soliael Devin Talith"]

Matho Healb

Raven's Ark General - Katzbalger Class
The Ark screamed out of hyperspace, casting its shadow along the planet below. SKOR II, a planet Matho called home for a while. During this time, he and his compatriots protected The King from the Squib uprising. The three men, aided by The Ark, were able to wipe out the entirety of the Squib Rebellion. Because of this, they were bestowed the title of 'Big Time Heroes Of Beyond-Squib Eliteness' to the squad of mercenaries. Their mission was simple; shift the powers of Skor II by any means necessary. Matho turned to his comrades on the ship, addressing them as their Captain, and friend.

"We've been ordered to kill The King of SKOR II. Now, I know that we helped them in the past... But we're being paid lots of creds for this. These are the closest things to friends that we have out here, so we're going to do something different. I'll bring us in close, we'll be deploying into the swampland surrounding Metrobig city. There, we'll proceed on foot to through the city, and request an audience with The King. Overjoyed to see us return, he'll no doubt put us up in his guest chambers. Depending on the amount of guards surrounding palace, we'll devise the rest of the plan from there. I'm taking us in to dock now, get your gear ready."

@[member="Bracar Rhade"]
@[member="Kassk Kry'lya"]

Kassk Kry'lya

Raven's Ark Officer - Khmali class
Kassk nods, looking over his heavy blaster carefully, and places it down. He continues to inspect the rest of his equipment, sidearm, armor pads, vision modes on his goggles. He looks up, staring to Matho.
"I really liked that king guy... how much are we getting paid? He's like a.. a weird uncle to me."
@[member="Matho Healb"]

Bracar Rhade

Raven's Ark Officer - Khmali Class
Nods over to Matho, and begins to follow through with the orders, he moving to the back of the ship and takes inventory of what he is bringing with him. "Alright, I think I got everything here" Bracar exclaims to no one in particular.

Matho Healb

The Ark touched down, burying its lander legs into the muck. Matho tapped the hull opening, lowering the landing ramp. He walked down the ramp, blaster up, scanning the area. He knew there were remnants of the rebellion here, and had no intention to get into open conflict while inside the city limits. Matho motioned to the rest of his squad to move up. He took cover at the nearest tree, aiming towards the dirt road leading into Metrobig City. He thought he saw movement farther ahead. A small cart bungled down the road, making tons of noise. There were two Squib up front, a dozen more in the back. Probably traders, maybe rogues. Either way, they would be ready.

@[member="Bracar Rhade"]

Kassk Kry'lya

Kassk rushes down the ramp, gun trained towards the road. He takes cover nearby Matho, and looks over to his officer, shrugging his shoulders. As the cart quickly rolls down the road, he peeks over cover, flipping through vision modes. He lowers himself back down, shrugging his shoulders. He opens up a comms channel with his squad. "I got fourteen douchebags by the cart. I don't see anything inside the cart with a heat signature. Assuming they're traders, we could just get past em with a little muscle."

Cedric Dorn

C
Soliael and his squad stood far outside the city, watching as a dropship flew low into the city itself. He Couldn't help but raise an eyebrow as he watched the ship come in so close. Whatever their intention they were obviously not here to be friendly. One didn't swoop in with a dropship on a city to be friendly, usually you just hit the nearby starport and everything went fine. He sighed quietly, and then signaled to one of his squad members.

“Did you catch what the ship was?” Soliael wasn't super well versed in classes of ships and if they could identify the dropship it would go a long way to knowing who the hell was here on Skor.

He frowned slightly as he shouldered the weapon in his hands. Part of him had always enjoyed blaster rifles, his Grandmother had taught him to use Lightwhips exceedingly well, but there was something about the range a blaster rifle offered that made it fairly appealing. He smiled, and waited for an answer from his shoulder.

Bracar Rhade

Raven's Ark Officer - Khmali Class
Bracar is the last one out of the ship, he takes a spot beside Kassk while observing the immediate area around himself and the ship. "All out." Bracar barks over the radio once he gets set, shouldering his KX-80 blaster rifle.
@[member="Matho Healb"]

Matho Healb

Matho readjusted his eyes to the glare from the sun. "Hang on." He said to his Combat Medic. "I think we can sneak right by them. Remember, we're only here for The King. And I'd rather not start a ruckus at the front gate." He scanned the wall, searching for something he could use to disrupt the flow of traffic. "I have an idea." Matho toggled a button on his helmet. His voice projected far down the road to the Gatekeeper standing in front of the trader cart. He made his voice as whimsical as possible, calling out to the Gatekeepers. "MAKE WAY FOR THE BIG TIME HEROES OF BEYOND-SQUIB ELITENESS! WE EXPECT MUCH JUBILATION ON OUR ARRIVAL!" Matho stood up, and walked towards the gate. His weapons were holstered and slung as he motioned for his squad to do the same.

@[member="Bracar Rhade"]

Matho Healb

Soliael Devin Talith said:
“Did you catch what the ship was?” Soliael wasn't super well versed in classes of ships and if they could identify the dropship it would go a long way to knowing who the hell was here on Skor.
OOC: God of knowledge doesn't know what class of ship it is. More like God of Ignorance. #rekt

@[member="Soliael Devin Talith"]

Kassk Kry'lya

Kassk shrugs, and slings his weapons, following Matho. "SAVIORS AND BADASSES COMING THROUGH! I DEMAND ALL THE WOMEN UPON MY ARRIVAL AT THE PALACE!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom