Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC The Vanguard

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Too keep my RP clean and to make sure I don't make an error.
  • Image Credit: N/A
  • Role: They are Thalliesin Bards handpicked core of his warband.
  • Links: Thalliesin Bard
GENERAL INFORMATION

• Lotto the Toydarian specializes in black market deals, and haggling his way out of tight situations
  • the only reason he is a part of the group is because he and Thalliesin Bard are friends.
  • Weapons: Light Repeating blaster, a hidden pouch of credits that he intends to use for emergencies.

• Gorgona and Garo the Wookiees…specialize in explosives and sniping respectively.
  • Weapons each have a Bowcastors, Gorgona equipped with various types of explosives, And Garo with a Sniper Rifle.

• Zarr the Trandoshian A brawler... specializes in mauling people
  • Weapons: has dual Hybrid Pistol, but prefers hand to hand.

• Arasha The Twilek…Specializes in hacking and general computer knowledge...no fighting capabilities at all.

• Demos the Zabrak Sith Acolyte Specializes in Force Wound, Force Lightning, Force Fear
  • Weapons: dual curved hilted lightsabers.

• Rekon the Ewok... Specializes in yipping and occasional rockthrowing, also a scout.
  • Nobody speaks Ewok so they have very little idea of what hes talking about.
  • he just showed up one day and knocked out a Sith whose attention was focused on the two raging wookiees closing in on him, and they just couldn't get rid of him after that.
  • Weapon: spear
  • Scarr the Ssi-Ruu... specializes in blasters, a lot of blasters.
  • Weapons: Slug thrower rifle

• Theron the Exiled Mandalorian probably the most skilled person in the group, who also has the most expensive equipment in the group weapon : Mandalorian Armor
  • skilled yes, but he's also seventy-two so he might be slowing up, not that he will admit that.
COMBAT INFORMATION:
  • Unit Size:Small
  • Unit Availability:Unique
  • Unit Experience: Veteran.
  • Combat Function: They are the cream of the crop, the handpicked warriors who follow Thalliesin Bard wherever he goes in and out of battle...
  • In battle they are a match for most this galaxy has to throw at them.
  • They can be brash at times but professionally brash.
  • They follow Thalliesins commands {for the most part} instantly and without question.
Strengths:
  • Several members of the Vanguard are absolute powerhouses, and the diversity in the group can cause quite a bit of unpredictability.
Weaknesses:
  • Communication. one of the members can't be understood at all and the leader doesn't understand wookiee.
  • Cohesion. they are loyal to him, but some of them can go off the deep-end, go on their own, or just refuse to do something.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
They were formed by Thalliesin Bard when he went through his warband for the best of the bunch.
they have been through several battles, some successes others not so much...
but the Vanguard have not been together long, just a few weeks, so adventure is on the horizon.

[member="Thalliesin Bard"]

Reviewing this.

Thalliesin Bard said:
Equipment: For now nothing out of the ordinary.

You mention various pieces of equipment in the description section (e.g. blasters, sniper rifle, bowcaster, explosives, lightsabre etc.). Please list them here and provide hyperlinks to the corresponding articles on Wookieepedia or Chaos submissions.

Thalliesin Bard said:
Demos the ZabrakSith Acolyte...specializes in the force

I'd suggest detailing what Force powers he has. There is no need for hyperlinks or an exhaustive description, just a general idea of what he can do with the Force (e.g. Telekinesis, Force Lightning, Mind Tricks?).

Also there are several unused bullet points in the description section. It would be best to remove them since they're not being used. It will make the submission more readable and improve the formating.

[member="Elpsis Kerrigan-Alcori"] I believe it to be ready, as you proceed to find fifty separate typos and that somehow all my characters have changed into zillo beasts and giant mecha dragons pulling Santa's sleigh.

I hope I don't have to explain that that was merely a jest...I don't want to make anyone upset... I just thought it was funny.

[member="Thalliesin Bard"]

Thank you for making the edits.

Several of the weapons are CIS products. Is this unit affiliated with CIS? Or have the submitters given you permission to use the gear?

If the unit is associated with CIS, please add CIS to Affiliation and hyperlink it. If it has nothing to do with the faction, I'll need proof that the submitters are OK with you using their stuff (them giving your submission post a like will suffice).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom