Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The value of strenght

He hated waiting for others. Not because he was someone that thought they were making little of him, but because Iedolas started to think if this was the proper course of action, he always had a voice in his head to doubt about his actions and another one to doubt that one, for he always thought that this was the smartest way to survive in this wild galaxy. ‘I hope I’m right.’, staying in the throne room at the palace of Enfer sometimes felt like he could choke in his own thoughts. The Grandwarden was dead. For twenty years Grandwarden Valentine Morgenstern had lead the Order of Wardens in the Enclave, the Arkanian was a wise, eloquent, powerful male that had stood in his position for so long that he never named a proper sucesor to take on his position after he was gone. He knew how he died, the report said his heart gave out, but Iedolas knew the true, he was poisoned. The Twelve Wardens of the High Council were still debating and arguing who should take on the mantle, there were two candidates, two that he knew quite well, one was the half elzeri and half vahla, Decain Grindelwald and Seraphina Verandi, a miralukan woman with a kind heart.

Decain was a noble bastard son of the Baron Janus Grindewald, he was arrogant and too attuned with his inner darkness. He would make the Enclave become a dark side cult, or worse, for Iedolas that a male like him never could be satisfied with the wonders that life gave him. As for Seraphina, she was too light and wise, clever as a miralukan was, if elected, in no time the Enclave would become something like the new Jedi Order.

The other ten were useless, indecisive and not strong enough to make Iedolas even care. He needed to think out of the box and his wonderful business partner gave him the proper name for that. Someone strong enough to achieve that rank, someone wise and that would suit their ways, only problem was to convince that woman about that.

[member="Primarch Iedolas"]

Just who were these people? She received a message from someone she had done business with before saying a primarch ledolas had wanted to speak with stardust in person...careful as she was stardust did a little research and came up with little but a name he was connected to

Interstellar protectorate

Setting back within her chair she looked the message over on another screen, something told her this would change things...chewing her lip a bit she sighed and sent a message

-i will be arriving within a day-

She alerted her advisors she was making a trip to enfer, planet she hadnt heard of or been to, packing two different clothing one light and one heavy she would arrive however in her armor, mandalorian in look made to take a hit and shrug it off as a dragon would.

With a day as promised her transport began slowly descending upon the planet as she took a breath feeling a mix of the force swirling around as she transmitted her landing codes and stated her business being directed towards a landing pad. Exiting her ship she was met and led into the throne room helmet held on her side as she loomed around scanning the area carefully a old.habit of war before looking forward to the man on the throne

He slowly turned his gaze from the window at the high baseline where the throne stood below when he heard the sound of the doors opening. As he turned to gaze upon the woman entering his hall, Iedolas smiled and started calmly walk down the stairs towards the woman that he invited for this meeting.

“Welcome, miss Skirae.”, his voice said out loud, with a gentle smile in his lean lips. “I must say I was a bit concern if you were coming or not.”, he would not lie, he was indeed a bit concerned about this. His steward went as far as to say for his master that he had a bad feeling about this situation, but Halim was not a force user that could predict the future, even Iedolas could not see the future in this situation they were living. Too cloudy things were, there was much indecision and horror to happen before they both could find any useful information to know anything for sure.

“Iedolas Aldercapt Solidor, at your service.”, he presented himself placing his open hand in his chest nodding with his head to her,, even though he already knew that she was aware about who he was. Slowly raising his other arm to ask her silently to take a walk with him around the room. Iedoas was going to wait a moment of courtesies to bring it up the subject with this woman, one needed to be careful with those force users around the galaxy.

[member="Stardust Australis Skirae"]

Once she was mentioned she bowed then rose placing her arms behind her back relaxing a bit as she looked to the man before her. Concerned if she wasnt going to make it? A brow raised as she rested her hands om her sides right next to her sabers

I do not mean any rudeness primarch iedolas by my next words, while I am honored to be here within your throne room I must ask as to why I was request to come here

Words careful and cautious yet straight to the point. Coming up beside him she walked

The Primarch smiled back to the twi’lek. They had millions of twi’leks in colonies spreading across the planet, strangely most of them were divided in white, black and the ones with red skin. It was considered almost a miracle to see a twi’lek with a different color born in Kaikielius.

“Indeed... “, after a moment of silence to know he would like to proceed, Iedolas answered her request with his words, “Your skills are famous. To other lightsiders and to the underworld. So famous that I would be a fool not to offer you a place among the Wardens in the Enclave, a chance to do some good, to change things, to achieve something more, to grow, to teach and to create something.”

She could prove to be a fine choice, or a real stone in the way of his plans. Iedolas was not a seer, he could not see the future and therefore could only wait.

“I’m offering the chance to join your fellow force users with the sole purpose of doing more. More to this galaxy and to life.” [SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]

[member="Stardust Australis Skirae"]

Stardust looked forward as she walked hands behind her back, she walked with the strenght ov a warrior and yet the grace of a noble as she she nodded her head to his words as she took a breath in and let it out nodding her head

I am honored by your words primarch, to know my deeds and skills havent been noticed by a outsider is a fresh thing...and while I am honored you've sought me out I am unsure if I should accept this offer at the current time

She held a hand up to stop any complaint or the such as she looked towards him and stopped

there is reasons to which why I never stuck around with any order, the light is to blinding and creates delusions, the dark is to dangerous and clouds the mind with promises of false power and treasures...

Motioning she wished to walk again she turned

I would be a fool to outright accept, but I would also be a fool to not consider your offer either, if I may primarch I wish a day or two to think your offer over...as such I also wish to learn more of this planet up close

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom