Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Value of Life and its Essentials

Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren

Lossa had been perusing the rooms around the padawan hangout. Poking her head in when the room seemed unoccupied in the end. She was definitely not scoping out the next room for her and Iris to paint as she stumbled into the next with blatant disregard for who was in it.

Excited and jubilant energy permeating her skin and hair as pheromones bled into the air. The former calm and senseless happy energy diverted into a specific energy that washed into her surroundings as she let her mind wander on ideas when the doors opened.

Lossa stared blankly at the next room, not seeing it was occupied until she was pulled from her thinking about colors.

"Just leave the robes on the bed please," Briana said, not bothering to look up from her work desk, entirely engrossed in some project. Her bedroom smelt of the sharp biting odor of scorched fuses and the clunking sound of a heavy tool against metal reverberated against the walls.

One entire wall was filled neatly with stacked containers of spare parts, electronic circuit loops, and tiny gears from dismantled droids that'd become obsolete. There were so many different ancient ruins with unused and forgotten equipment, that there was no shortage of things for her to salvage. Briana was always busy, always on the move. Just how she liked to be.

After several minutes of the girl standing in her door frame, Briana finally looked up. "I said -" she started, her voice snippy and annoyed. "Oh," The goggles she was wearing were promptly pushed back from her face to allow for a better visual of the one who'd wandered into her bedroom.

Black circles of soot surrounded her eyes where the protective eyewear had been, making the blue of them stand out all the more. "You're not a service droid." she smirked, wiping her face with a white handkerchief pulled from the pocket of her denim shorts. "Do you need something? Or do you just wander into everyone's room uninvited?"

The command to leave something somewhere was given by someone turned away from her. If it wasn't for the smell of burning being so strong in the air, Lossa might have even tip toed over to investigate closer. As it stood, she waved a hand in front of her face trying to get the smell out of her face.

She was staring up at the walls wondering if there was a fan before the person spun around to see bright pale cherry eyes watching them. Even with the smell she managed a smile though it became a bit wobbly at the sight of the clean circles beneath the eyewear.

"No, I'm a Lossa! And yes." She replied quickly to the Droid comment before smirking at the face wiping. "That works better in a mirror. But your eyes are pretty."

"I was thinking about colors and wandering. What are you working on? You seemed pretty focused!"
Lossa leaned forward in unabashed curiosity while taking steps towards the table.

Y2TCYs1.png

Briana_1.png

Themes: XoXo
Tag: Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl

Briana could feel heat rise in her cheeks, pocketing the rag. "I wasn't exactly expecting anyone." she grumbled, "And uhm, thanks." noticing the intruder waving an offended hand near her nose, Briana reached over and flipped on the ventilator near by. The unit sputtered and whirred until Briana gave it a firm kick with the toe of her boot, finally jolting it to life and drawing some of the dust and smoke from the room.

"Colors? You sound like a friend of mine," that made her nervous. How was she going to juggle two Iris's? With an exhale she swiveled her chair around and rubbed the space between her brows. "Just a little project of mine, trying to figure out how to get some shields back up and running before I reinstall them and give 'em a proper test run... but it's taking longer to fix than It should. Think I might be missing something."

She looked over at the girl with a smirk, "Don't suppose you happen to know how to fix energy web shields?" a brow cocked, expectantly. "Who are you, anyway? I don't remember seeing you around before... and also, you should really learn to knock. I know every culture has their 'thing' but, knocking is just universally good manners. What if I'd been naked?" Had it been Brandyn, she would have thrown the nearest thing at his head by now.

Equipment: Weighted Training Robes, Concealed Sling Bag, Concealed Device in left ear, Concealed Double Bladed Lightsaber
Tags: Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren

"I wasn't expecting anyone either." She replied honestly before giving Briana a big smile. "You're welcome. It's nice to be seen."

Her frown was inquisitive rather than irritated at the color comment, but she didn't explore it further as she explained what she was doing. Making shields work. She didn't despise technology but it certainly perplexed her more than anything else. How things worked were more difficult than figuring out how people worked.

She snorted when asked if she could fix an energy web shield, earning a laugh. "I can barely fix my droid with instructions. I might blow up the shield."

Questions about who she was posed, she placed a hand over her heart and spoke. "Lossa Darcuhl. My dad wants me to use his name more but I always get looks when I mention it." She explained before the other mentioned something about manners and knocking.

Taking a glance at the door, and peeking out into the hallway she frowned.

"Yeah. That probably would have been nice. I'm sorry. But, it's probably nothing I haven't seen before." She seem to shrink a little, not trying to upset the other before trying to look around her as the fans kicked on.

"You like working on stuff then to get it going? What have been some of your favorite projects? Is it the challenge or satisfaction of making it work you enjoy?" She directed the conversation in a different direction, her eyes trying to see the project while taking a timid step forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom