Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The uprising of the badass in town

Acaleus was standing in the middle of the day. The roof top on one of the highest building on the bussiness districts of the planet. The good news was that the roads werent close to the top floors adn there were not a lot of traffics, even at that hour. When he arrive there were two idiots smoking at the wrong moment. They both are going to lose the work hours from being knock out.

Killing them wasnt good for the bussiness. And that was the support that all of them provide for the universe as a whole. Except that he needed one simple dead company leader for the others to rise. There he would meet with [member="Drogh"] , for a speech and a task that only a master can teach an apprentice.

Its been years since the last fight he had. The tournament left him with scars difficult to heal. Mentally or physically. Since then he had to do medical examns and recovery. Venus told him that he shouldnt be taking a risk on going with this missions anymore. Acaleus would always respond with "Whats the music of life...?" and she would always keep quite because she knew what the answer is. Learned by the years she´s been with him.

Something in him told that it would be a long day, and the cigarette wouldnt make it better

Drogh

D
The air of Nal Hutta was thick and heavy, Drogh could almost taste the Hutt slime in his mouth, the burning sun roasted down on him as he walked by towards the "business area". Drogh hated the Hutts, he hated this planet with every atom in his body. Drogh looked around, seeing dome like buildings all around him, some tall and piercing into the murky, others short and and flat. Droids, humans, aliens all gathered in one horrid planet. He was off to meet some one, why did they choose this hellish swamp was beyond him, Drogh almost pitted him if he lived here, regardless Drogh would track his way. As Drogh carried on walking, the dome like buildings which were so favored by the Hutts began to fade, he even saw Skyscrapers like that on Coruscant. Drogh made his way to one particular one, a rather tall building, far taller then most of the other skyscrapers, apparently he was to meet a man know as [member="Acaleus Thorn"]. He walked towards the shiny tower in the green sky, automatic glass doors open before him, he would walk towards the reception, he would as polity as he could ask "Where is [member="Acaleus Thorn"]?"

"Who?" said the receptionist a little nervous of the presence of [member="Drogh"] , when she was going to push the security buttom, something stopped her. Acaleus approach "Its me. And we are here to kill the president of this company for...bussiness reasons" he said without any problem "But i´ll make it a challenge for your training. No use of guns or force choke. You will only attack using force weapons. Like this" his right arm pointed to the girls shoulder. The receptionist felt to the ground screaming, as her shoulder was bleeding from a stab.

"Oh i should have taught you force shield first..." the bolts crashed and exploted at an invisible dome that covered himself and Drogh. Guards pointed at the two force users and smashed the trigger of their blasters, spraying death towards him and Drogh. For Acaleus it was easy to get to that kind of power and if Drogh managed to pass the test, it would be easy to teach him that "The idea is the same as this force shield. Of course try with a dagger or a small sword for now" said with both arms raised to maintain the shield around them, but his voice was calm "Try it"

Drogh

D
Drogh was taken off guard, everything happened so fast and quickly he was barely able to gather his thoughts, but one thing came very clear, run. Drogh with all his speed rushed toward the door, bashing it open with his elbows he legged it down the street, this man was insane and going to get him killed, Drogh wasn't the type to be around those sort of people.

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

Acaleus saw Drogh running away from the building, but he just gasped. The shield dissappear and he raised his hands as a sign of surrender. The guards started to approach carefully "This will be fun" said with a cocky smile.

Moments later he got out of the buildings with his hand raised to the side, grabbing the neck of the last remaining alive guard "HEY! I said kill them, not run away!" he didnt got the time for a coward who would run from problem like that. With the force, the body of the guard fly away various meters.

"Now come here and lets finish this off!"

[member='Drogh']

Drogh

D
Drogh stared at the man, Drogh wanted nothing to do with this man or him and his mind was rushing to get of this planet as soon as possible, the entire thing was idiotic. Drogh gave the man a small glare, he was in no mood to "finish this", Drogh simply wanted a job, do that job, get paid go home. Yet that wasn't happening was it? Would Drogh be forced to tag along with this madman and risk getting killed? Or run away and risk getting killed by the madman? Drogh was by far in no mood to get killed, regardless, yet he figured his chances were better if he ran, so, with quite exponential speed, he darted off into the distance, letting him and the guards do their dance.

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

An AT-120 dropped from the sky "Venus, you know what to do" said in the communication radio on his wrist. The ship send a missile into the last floor of the building, destroying it. [member="Drogh"] seemed funny running away. At least he completed the mission, but he didnt knew why Drogh was running away. In a moment, Acaleus went for a full sprint foward and managed to catch up with him in a second "Hey if i wanted to hurt you i would have done it before!" he was starting to lose his temper, and he wasnt a person who liked to be played like that.

"I SAID STOP!" said pointing an arm to the front and creating a long force barrier at a few meters ahead of Drogh. If he kept running or didnt evade it, he would´ve a broken nose when smashing his body to the barrier.

Drogh

D
Drogh was caught off guard, once again by this man. If he was anything, he was a complete idiot, under the idea that he could do anything he wants, all for the sake of some addiction to action, if Drogh saw anything in this man, it was pure stupidity, Drogh wanted to do a simple job, kill some one, he wasn't given the full details and was hoping to get them, but to his utter surprise, a series of events had just exploded right in front of his eyes. Drogh to put it simply wanted nothing to do with this man, nothing about him was slightly appeasing, he didn't even offer money, apparently he wanted to 'train' Drogh? What impression did he give him that Drogh wanted to be trained, especially by him? How did he even know Drogh was force sensitive, Drogh didn't give him some CV, listing out his details, and if he did, why would he put down "force sensitive". He was forced to slow down, the screaming of his voice and extending out his arm to perform some 'trick' was hints enough he should stop moving, at this point he had gathered quite a crowd, dozens of people began to stare and gawk at what was happening. Drogh replied in a harsh tone that seemed more aggressive then the last, "Go away!"

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

"Alright alright i´ll go away if you only listen to me" said with his hands up. The crowd could be a problem if soldiers came, but he had no trouble with that for now. He managed to calm down "I know i pushed over. Im a hard guy to work with. As a summary, Nine thousand credits to kill the company CEOs" the price was small once the effect of that murder had consequence in the mining market. Attacking rich families while creating more work for the poor.

Acalues didnt thought of himself as a hero of the poor, but if he wanted to gain more demand for his own company. Destabilizing the market would give him a sort of monopoly what meant more credits earned "I need your response right now, the security company will send an small army to guard the place up. Got someone to extract us out" of course some of the guards Acaleus knocked out had to ring an alarm. Nothing that he didnt predicted but if they didnt hurry up, the work would be more difficult to achieve. He needed another set of eyes

[member='Drogh']

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom