Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Unknown [Kara]

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
Qae offered her a laugh. "Well, the ancient Sith worlds I have not been to. Most of them are desert worlds, aren't they - harsh, unforgiving. I doubt I'd survive there any kind of well. Sand and heat does not do wonders for my skin."

Her sudden change in demeanour did not go unnoticed by the empathic Nautolan. After all, such a sharp and sudden fluctuation in emotion could not go ignored, given how... harsh it was. Harsh was the best way to put it, given the fact that it was making her extremely unnerved and teary-eyed. She could hide it all she liked, and Qae would not say a word for the sake of her pride. Preserving that pride was somewhat important. Sometimes, it was all a person had.

He nodded and gestured forth at her stuttered request, allowing Kära to take the lead and fo purchase whatever goods she needed on his credit, in order to stock her up for the journeys that she would need. That included that meal he'd promised her, too, because Qae was indeed good to his word.

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]

"Korriban is actually really cold" she whispered, as if letting on a secret, "the sun isn't harsh at all, but you're right about the sand and lack of moisture." Her lips twitched into a smile. "And Kaas? Well Dromund Kaas is a swamp! You'd like it there!" When he gestured her forth she reached out and claimed his hand, before pulling him on. She wanted to forget what had made her sad, now was not the time to brood on the loss of her only friend, of the realisation that she could never tread within the light.

She got the bare minimum of what was required, at Qae's urging. He had a better eye for wares than the girl who rarely bought anything, and knew what it was she required when exploring. And besides, she wasn't quite ready to give up being a child again. She quite enjoyed the company of an adult who wasn't trying to kill her or force something on her or ridicule her. No, this was a pleasant change.

She halted suddenly and stepped into him; the action would have seemed random had she not hugged him in the last moment. "Thank you" she whispered, and she meant it. Like Thurion she had helped her to forget, even reminded her that she was still a child.

@[member="Qae Shena"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom