Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Underworld | The Coratanni Cartel exploitation of Ukio

[member="Slevin Thawne"]

A sigh and a small swipe of her hand across her cheek were her response.

"I know my love... but he chattered endlessly so." the prompt silencing of the gurgling followed with another swipe of the blade. A low thud and more crimson drops saturated the earth.

"This place is a mess," she said with a curl of her lip. Green eyes locked upon the weapon crates.

"Such a sad little man on a sad little hill." Natalia murmured, grabbing a heavy blaster pistol from the top of the pile.

A calm rise of her wrist and she tapped a button on her comm.

[ Move in. ] curt and straightforward. The Runners would make their move into the compound now.

Turning to Slevin, she gave him a wide grin. "Shall we?"

Just then the flap covering the doorway flew open. It was the Nikto holding a glass of some yellow liquid. Disgusting.

He took one look at the bloody bodies and the glass fell from his hand in a deft move to go for his blaster.

"Sorry, not so parched at all." Snapping her arm up, the blonde sending a single blaster bolt downrange.

A smoldering hole right between his eyes brought the massive guard down to his knees, flopping forward to join the other two as the Coratanni Cartel made their move.

[member="Natalia Thawne"]

Slaughter wasn’t the right word for it.

Too inelegant.

What they did was something far more...gallant. It was difficult to describe what happened, easier to describe the aftermath. The small nerfpoodoo outfit that had once operated upon the world was cut down in a matter of moments, Slevin and Natalia slowly working their way through the thugs as each one ran at them one by one.

They moved like fools, fought like fools, no discipline, no self-respect, nothing. It was almost too easy, so easy in fact that Slevin couldn’t help but feel a tinge of disgust as his knife plunged into the last Thugs throat. A part of him felt wholly cheated. He had wanted a fight, not a massacre that ended without even a scratch on him. He frowned slightly as he looked at the array of corpses, watching Natalia clean off her own blade.

“Disappointing.” He said quietly.

In a way it was, though perhaps he was looking at it from the wrong perspective. They had very simply, and very easily taken what they had wanted here, that was at the very least worth something.

“I’m afraid you’ll have to make it up to me for all this, my love.” Slevin said as he drew closer to her. “I need some excitement after this...washout.”

[member="Slevin Thawne"]

A rather predatory gleam shone within the depths of the green circlets of Natalia's eyes. Didn't matter if one was a cybernetic implant, the Creator had managed to capture a part of her personality in the surgery. Now it was every much a part of her as flesh and blood. A mere extension of self. Hands boldly surged to grasp at her beloved, biting the corner of her lower lip as the dark brows arched in knowing.

"I'm sure I can figure out a way to pay my dues." she offered in a half purr, coming up to nibble and bite at his lower lip. Their breaths intermingled, his answering thorough squeeze and tight grip alerting her of his pleasure.

"I'll make it up to you." it was a promise, one that she'd deliver later and perhaps with company. There had been a pretty, nubile brunette she'd had her eye on. One that would bring them both pleasure.

"But first, we have account receivables to look over. I want this place scrubbed from top to bottom."

They were starting fresh.

"Mm." The noise came from his throat as his fingers stretched over her skin, roughly pulling her against him.

His grip grew tighter, holding her in place to ensure she did not slip away.

She was right, there was still much to do here. This was business after all, but business didn't always have to come first. Their plans for this world were important though, and Slevin struggled against the desire for his beloved over the desires to see himself sitting upon a throne of power. This planet would bring them a step closer to their ultimate goals, it was a small step, but a step nonetheless. In a few months time the fields here would be overhauled, reworked, and growing something far more profitable than they were now.

That process would take time however, and patience had never been his strong suite.

He knew Natalia was eager, knew that she wanted the same as him. She wanted to see them rise, feel the power between her fingertips and watch as others groveled before them. They were so alike, so perfect one another. His fingers gently rolled down her skin, taking her in and drawing her right up against himself. His lips went sinking against her skin, parting as he bit into her neck and pressed her against the desk that sat behind her. "Or maybe I should just make you pay now."

Decisions decisions.

[member="Slevin Thawne"]

Pay up now or pay up later. It didn't matter. The culmination of their work would be a sweet nectar that they could both drown themselves in. Instead of answering, Natalia gave up a throaty chuckle. The curve of her bottom struck the edge of the table, scattering the datapads, credit chips, and shaking the bottle of cheap whiskey Mfeo had served himself earlier.

They were creatures of baser desires. It would echo in the manner by which the blonde reacted to each deliberate action of the bearded man currently shoving himself into the wedge between them. A thick hand, coated with sprinkles of blood snaked out to her throat, curling over the dark inky tattoo and her fluttering pulse.

Baring her teeth, Natalia lifted her chin. Pupils dilated and she knew her heart rate had increased. There was something about being handled forcefully and aggressively. To feel the bite of pain. Slevin's touch was electrifying, bringing to life in an instant a thousand vividly held fantasies, each one Natalia was willing to fulfill. Hands became rough, breath became strained. Had he the desire to investigate he'd find she still had what he had given her before. What she'd displayed for him to see.

The flat of her tongue swept over her bare teeth, a tease within the flare of those hypnotic green eyes. It didn't matter that there were bodies on the ground, pouring their life's blood onto the earth. Or that the sound of blaster fire and cries of pain resonated as the compound was taken over by their men. No right now all Natalia cared about was the devil in Slevin's eyes and the promise they lent.

"No no." Slevin was greed personified.

There was no better way of describing him, no better way of saying what he was. Few that knew him would argue with the statement, few that knew him would even give it a second thought. He was greed, it was who he was, what he did. It wasn't just about Credits of course, it wasn't about money, it was about everything. Slevin wanted what he wanted, and he got what he want. That was the simple rule, the edict that he and those around him lived by.

None knew this better than Natalia. "I'm being silly."

His hand pressed flat against her stomach.

It was that greed that drove him, brought him success, and perhaps even pushed things a little too far. He couldn't help it though, when he saw something he wanted he took it, when he made a decision it was to further his and Natalia's goals. It was so simple, so easy. It was how they had wired him, how he had been built. There was no other response, want want want, the words that Slevin lived by, the words that the Coratanni Cartel held to their core.

"You'll just pay twice." His words were punctuated by the loud tearing of cloth.
wVvoJkT.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom