Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Underground (Sith Only: Ask)

13 closed his eyes and just allowed his thoughts to travel in peace as he stroked his tail as he breathed slowly. Reaching up and taking the helmet off he placed it onto the seat next to him and took a deep breath...that mask got a little stuffy at times so he took it off every so often. And since she already knew what he looked like he saw no reason to wear it anymore. Ignoring her biting comment and just trying to calm himself down he jumped when she touched his tail with her foot and took his tail away, holding it to his chest as if it where a stuffed animal and growing defensively at her. He was considering knocking her out again but he could not shake the urge to let her pet him...his canine desires where getting the best of him and he was prepared to let them. Pointing to a small poster on the wall of the ship that read 'deception' he hoped she would understand why he was not trusting her at the moment.

@[member="Eruna Delmarra"]

"Oh, I see." she said after he'd pointed at the poster. "Still think I've got another trick up my sleeve? Well maybe I do, but it's not like they're good for you. No. No bad tricks on little old @[member="Subject 13"]." They were silent before she said "Let me prove it." She suddenly peeled off the straight jacket, revealing she'd been using the force to unbind herself. "See?" she said, tossing it aside. "I could've attacked you just now or anytime after I got it off. Instead I'm letting you know now. She pushed herself forward on the char just to have her foot reach for his tail again, all while saying "Come on, 13. You must have something for me? Why else did you save me?"

13 scoffed when she mentioned no more bad tricks. He could easily see that was a lie...although she might of meant what she said the end result would end in trickery of some sort. This was why he always ignored sith because everything they tried to talk to him all they spoke of was glorious purpose and how others where scum. All of which where lies and deceit in order to lure him in. She was no different. He may have had the mind set of a animal but he was no fool who could be easily manipulated. Although she was doing a decent job. Seeing her suddenly peel off the straight jacket he grabbed his pistol and pointed it at her while snarling faster than she could even toss it...he did not pull the trigger. But he had his finger on it. She mentioned how she could have attacked him at any time and reached forward with her foot again. A growl erupted in his chest as she asked him why he let her live...that was a good question. And he was beginning to ask himself that.

His bright blue eyes lowered and his ears lay flat atop his head as a audible whimper escaped his throat. He slowly lowered his pistol and holstered it again...knowing full well she could take it from him and use it he paid no mind to that. However as she pet his tail he felt himself purring lightly as if he where a cat at the feeling.

@Eruna Delmarra

Lancer sat on top of a box, chewing into an apple. He pointed his apple at the two of them, watching them both. He pointed and began to laugh at the kid."Your outfit sucks and so does your approach to this chick. A real Sith, a real man, hell, a SMART man would have killed her or let her die. But no, you had to go and be merciful."Lancer said, laughing and biting into his apple from the shadow of his hat. He had no fear of the two of them, he had a plan in motion in case they decided to get stupid.

@[member="Subject 13"]

Lancer Damar said:
Lancer sat on top of a box, chewing into an apple. He pointed his apple at the two of them, watching them both. He pointed and began to laugh at the kid."Your outfit sucks and so does your approach to this chick. A real Sith, a real man, hell, a SMART man would have killed her or let her die. But no, you had to go and be merciful."Lancer said, laughing and biting into his apple from the shadow of his hat. He had no fear of the two of them, he had a plan in motion in case they decided to get stupid.

@[member="Subject 13"]
Sith only @Lancer Damer

Hearing him purr she stopped with her foot before reaching out and petting both his tail and his head. "Good boy." she said, smiling while petting him. "Such a good boy you are, 13."
As she did so she began to reach her hands down around his jacket, peeling it off of him and tossing it to the side. She could see her sabers in the pockets but, still wanting to soothe this beast of a boy, began to stroke one hand over his chest while the other still had his tail. @[member="Subject 13"] was more or less an animal in mentality yet Eruna could not help but understand him in a way. Being alone. No one to turn to. No friends or family for help. Yeah.....a lot like she was back when.

She shook it off as her hand continued over his chest and said "You like it. See? No need to worry."

(Soooo ignore that other post xD)

13 felt slightly odd...being comforted by a Jedi or kind person was one thing but he never pictured a sith being nice to him for any reason...even if they where only doing it through personal gain or some kind of alternate agenda. Frankly he was surprised that she did not just try to slit his throat or punch him in the face when she got that chance like most did. Or use some kind of mental force trick on him that normally seemed to work since his mentality was so weak. His perception of things where different than others and because of this he was just as easy to piss off as he was to get close to. It just depended on what door was opened first. She seemed to find it necessary to introduce herself by kicking him in the face and trying to defeat him in battle so naturally he did not trust her as much as he would have if she had just approached him with reason. He lived his whole life killing first and asking questions later and now he just wanted to be left alone and treated with some form of respect.

Seeing her reach out and pet his tail with her hand his ears twitched lightly and he growled as she began to pet his head and soothed his mind...in his mind he felt very stupid for being degraded in such a way but could not argue with being pet...she slowly undid his jacket and he opened his eye and saw she was trying to go for the sabers hidden within the pocket. Deciding to ignore it and let her toy with his emotions as everyone always did he would just sit there and enjoy the one thing he seemed to always crave. Compassion...she rubbed his chest and tail and she assured him there was not need to worry and he whined softly as he closed his eyes.

"Ooo. What's the whining for?" she asked, still tantalizing him with her rubbing and petting. "Someone getting excited?" She stopped touching him and stood in front of him now. Looking down at him she reached over and grabbed his wrists, leading his hands up. "Here." she put his hands on hr waist and said "See how that feels?" with a smirk.

She was starting to like this @[member="Subject 13"] mainly because he was like a dog. She'd never had a pet before.

13 was unsure exactly what she was getting at as she kept on talking to him. It sounded almost as if she were teasing him or mocking the way he was. He may of been like a dog but he was still human...kind of. He still had feelings and he hated being treated like someone else's animal. There was a reason he abandoned the Jedi Order and the Fringe. They all saw him as nothing more but their attack dog and frankly he was not very fond of that. She asked if he was getting excited and he scoffed at her, looking away as she suddenly grabbed his wrist. He snarled as she lifted it up and placed it on her waist. What was she getting at? 13 felt as if he should have kept her in the straight jacket because she was acting strange for a sith. He was beginning to prefer she just attacked him already instead of messing with his head.

@[member="Subject 13"] was playing hard to get, and Eruna liked it when they did. She made her way onto his lap before leaned her face closer and closer until it was almost nose-to-nose with his.

"Come now. Don't be shy." she whispered to him. "You know, 13, I'll be honest, I think I'm starting to like you. Even if the rest of the Sith want you for an attack dog. I don't think I'd want to share you anyway. Far too cute for anyone else but me."

Devious women...he smelled it on her the moment he realized he was being followed. He could sense the ill intent and he made his insides twist because he knew she was just toying with him. Yet she kept on acting as if she wasn't. Like a child lying to stay out of trouble. Grunting and backing his head away best he could as she got onto his lap and leaned into his face he bared his sharp fangs and growled lightly at the mention of being kept for herself. However there was a small part of him that actually wanted something like that and not even he could deny it. Smelling her face a bit he touched his nose to hers and and just as quickly pulled it away. Scoffing lightly. His ears swiviled atop his head and his tail began to thump around on his lap.

Feeling his tail begin to thumb, especially since she was on his lap, Eruna looked down before looking back and him and smiling. Though her skin was red it could be obvious she was blushing given how she smiled.

"Someones getting excited." she smirked. Leaning closer she said "Come on. Do it. You know you want to. I won't say anything if you won't, cutey pie." She brought a finger up to her lips and made a "sshhh" sound before bringing it to his lips and saying "Our little secret."

@[member="Subject 13"]

13 found her game slightly offesnive to his current state of mind. She was being so nice to him for someone who was tryng to kill him only a few moments ago. She smiled at him and he tried to avoid her gaze when suddenly she told him to...do it? 13 was unsure exactly what it was he was suppose to he doing. She brought a finger to her lips and said she would not tell if he didn't and his pupils turned to slits as confusion consumed him. Tilting his head his ears lowered and he reached into his jacket and pulled out her lightsabers and handed them to her. Looking away at the ground and goving her what she wanted as he whimpered. Now that she had her sabers she had little reason to toy with him.

Taking her sabers and putting them on her holsters she tilted her head the same way he did and said "Thanks. Now how about letting the ship down. I get dizzy for being the air too long. And I don't think you want me like that. Or....maybe you do." she smirked. "You're too coy @[member="Subject 13"]. Picking on a defenseless girl like me."

"Deception...in the end you never really meant it." He whispered as she spoke to him once more. That was a test...he wanted to see what she would do if he gave her the sabers and she did just what he had been expecting all along. It was always the same...always some alternate agenda. The universe was full of liars and it made him to angry and everything. Then again that was why he was created. To he angry...turning away from her and whimpering pathetically he was curing himself for actually beginning to believe her. Pointing to the Dash when she aske about landing he did not feel like getting up.

She reared back a bit when he spoke. That was a first. And for all Eruna had known he didn't speak at all. Though what he'd said she found a bit off. She just wanted to be let down was all but him making it sound like deception almost offended her. Once they were down she got herself out of the ship but stopped and turned back.

"How's this for deception?" she asked before kissing him on the cheek. "Until next time, @[member="Subject 13"]." she said. "Oh one more thing." She slapped him against the opposite cheek. "Don't ever try to take my sabers again."

With that she fully turned and started walking off, back through the streets of Courascant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom