Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Underground: Quartermaster

tumblr_nlwa4zYCH21u9x3eso1_400.png
Schedule Aurek - Issued to members of the Underground as requested.
Requirements: Faction member.

• KUT-42 Plasma Torch: A heavy salvage cutter often used for boarding starships and breaching blast doors.
  • Bloodstripe Hand Cannon: A break-action triple-barreled scattergun capable of firing a very wide variety of special ammunition.
  • Pivot Blades: Hidden blades, adjustable for knife fighting or assassination. High-quality duraplast offers a degree of lightsabre resistance.
  • Ostrine Brass Knuckles: Impact chills and numbs target area. Repeated impacts can freeze portions of targets solid.
  • QQ-M4T-5U Scanpack: Quietly repurposed from Silk Holdings surplus. High-powered handheld scanner with a wide variety of modes and capabilities.

Schedule Besh - Issued to more experienced members of the Underground as requested.
Requirements: Faction member. Link to an in-progress or completed mission/operation/raid in line with Underground goals, or any Underground faction thread. This only needs to be accomplished once to qualify you for Schedule Besh items.

• Thunderclap Electroray Carbine: A man-portable ion wave cannon with a flamethrower's range and field of fire.
  • Sonic Shotgun: The trademark Black Sun weapon, acquired in bulk a long time ago, but just as nasty as ever.
  • Rebel Corusca Signet Ring: A memory of a better time and a longstanding oath. Includes miniature emergency shield generator.
  • The People's Tooth: Single-use monomolecular-edge hidden blades, capable of piercing heavy armor.
  • Incom RebelX Gunship: A heavy X-Wing with the firepower to take out nearly anything below corvette size.
  • Vhe'viin Interceptor: A Mandalorian-built interceptor with an ultrathin beskar hull coating.

Schedule Cresh - Issued to proven members of the Underground as needed.
Requirements: Faction member. Link to three in-progress or completed missions/operations/raids in line with Underground goals, or any Underground faction thread. This only needs to be accomplished once to qualify you for Schedule Cresh items. Feel free to include thread(s) cited for Schedule Besh.

Schedule Dorn - Issued to lifers. Items are often unique.
Requirements: Faction member. Link to ten in-progress or completed missions/operations/raids in line with Underground goals, or any Underground faction thread. This only needs to be accomplished once to qualify you for Schedule Dorn items. Feel free to include thread(s) cited for Schedules Besh and Cresh.

• The Bullet Time: Possibly the best blockade runner in the 'verse, a heavily modified microcorvette jam-packed with nasty surprises.
  • Rassilon-class Elite Starfighter: Think an intergalactic superspy's TIE Defender, and you wouldn't be far wrong.
  • Kerrigan Coat: A Lotek'k-leather biker jacket that happens to be class-10 armour. No longer produced; incredibly rare.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Jorus Merrill"]

Oh damn i still owe you a rifle, a shotgun and a sonic grenade tech sub. I know I've at LEAST started on the rifle but the other two are still in the very early stages. I know I was in one other thread, I can't really remember it was aboard a space station and it was a couple weeks before my LOA.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Jorus Merrill"]
I'm now aware that I never requested anything. I request both the Schedule Aurek and Besh also you can bet you will be seeing more of me around the Underground forums. I WANT THAT DORN! :)

(P.S.: Does tech count towards threads?)

[member="Noah Corek"]

Resources are limited enough that we can't just give out everything -- the Quartermaster's Office can issue you a few items, but not the whole thing.

And sure, if it's tech exclusively for us.

A message would reach the desk of [member="Jorus Merrill"] one way or another, along with a shipment of 12 Hammer B-Class Light Assault Craft. Normally the author would have hyperlinked the end of that last sentence, but he realized it was a bit unnecessary considering who he was sending it too, who created the craft, and who helped him get the bombers in the first place.

Dear Jorus

Man, you helped me a ton on that op. I'm hella busy retrofitting this and that around the ship, might find a coat of paint for it too, but it came with these twelve bombers and I really just don't have a use for them. I remember my friends Jorus, so I'm sending them to you. Not sure what all you might need 'em for, but I'm sure they'll come in handy some day. A squadron of bombers doesn't really equal what you helped me achieve, so don't be afraid to call if you need somebody to come in with some muscle. And should you ever have a surplus of able-bodied spacers who need a ship to crew, well, I could probably stand to gain a few thousand.

Safe Skys,

Flint Michigan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom