Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Umbaran Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vassago

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Drop-shipping-New-Hot-font-b-vests-b-font-font-b-Suit-b-font-Business-font.jpg

Intent: To create the first product made by Voltolini Clothing Inc. as well as to promote a new fashion as well as, to discerning customers, a minor form of concealed protection.
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Voltolini Clothing Inc.
Model: The Umbaran Line
Affiliation: Open Market
Modularity: Yes, the product is manufactured in two variants. One is basic cloth for sale to the public. The other is light armorweave for more discerning customers. The garments are also available in a wide variety of sizes, colors, and can be tailored to fit most human or approximately human sized beings (this does include wookiees and ewoks, though these will cost extra).
Production: Minor
Material:
  • Public Market - Cloth, leather, and other suit/shoe/clothing materials
  • "Private" Market - Armorweave, leather, and other concealed/light armor materials
Classification:
  • Public Market - N/A (Standard Clothes)
  • "Private" Market - General Purpose
Weight:
  • Public Market - ~0.8 to 1.3kg depending on wearer size
  • "Private" Market - ~1.5 to 2.0kg depending on wearer size
Quality:
  • Public Market - 0
  • "Private" Market - 1-2 depending on wearer (Someone wookie sized will have more material, therefore class 2 armor. A human or Ewok would have class 1)
Special Features:
  • Lightweight
  • Stain resistant
  • Wrinkle resistant
  • Unrestricted movement
  • Armorweave (Private market only)
  • Very minor lightsaber resistance (glancing blows only [Private market only])
  • Very minor blaster/kinetic resistance (light bolts and impacts only [Private market only])
  • High quality fabrics
  • Easily tailored
  • VCI Warrantied
Description:

The first of Voltolini's products, the Umbaran Line is a must have for any gentleman who cares about how he looks. The suit comes with shoes, belt, and all the other accouterments necessary to look good wherever you go. The fabric is lightweight and of high quality materials, allowing unrestricted movement in all areas. The suit is easily tailored to the customer and is not only stain and wrinkle resistant, but covered under our guaranteed VCI warranty*.

Hey, Jack.

You seen these things V made for us? Apparently they're copies of some suit his company makes. Looks pretty snazzy if you ask me. He says that they're some sort of armor, but I dunno what. Armorweaving or something. I forget. Anyways, V says they'll stop a stray blaster or slug and even a little hit from a lightsaber, not that I really wanna find out. He's given a few out to the boys, but there's some more in the warehouse. He says we need to get these things on the market. You still know that Trandoshan that makes those Coruscant runs? I'm thinking we can get these things out that way real easy. It'll make V real happy, I bet. I figure it'll keep us outta hot water, too.

- Wagg C.

[member="Vassago"]

Good submission. Don't really see anything wrong or out of place except for the mentions of lightsaber resistance. But since it is armorweave, it passes. Just be reasonable when using them in combat situations.

Pending approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom