Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ulfheonar Empire

lpja3w1.png
The Ulfheonar Empire
Leadership:
High Emperor/Founder: Chupa La'Roi
Jarls:
Huscarls:
Shieldbrothers/Shieldsisters:
Control/Command Bases:
UIN Einhenjar - In development
Current fleet:
Any personal craft owned by members of the faction
Main Language: Galactic Basic
Secondary Language: Various
Subgroups
The Einherjar - Force User-based with heavy armor.
Affilations
The Brotherhood - Raiding Allies
The Lords of the Fringe - Technology Providers & Allies
The Black Suns - Technology Providers, Raiding Partners & Allies
The Republic - Enemies for the Invasion of Nar Shaddaa
History
During Chupa's previous life as a Royal Guardsman, he learned the Force Power known as Force Rage, allowing himself to enter into a pure form of bloodlust that made him stronger, angrier and brutal to the core. However, with the fall of Empire and his eventual carbon freezing, he couldn't truly harness this gift given to him. Upon being unfrozen 800 years later, he spent the rest of the time attempting to master it to a greater extent. As such, he traveled to Shiva IV, and the beginnings of the Ulfheonar sprouted up from the ideas he envisioned there. Banding together with like-minded pirates in the area, Chupa began to search the galaxy for others who would be willing not only to spread chaos throughout the galaxy, but who would be willing to help him form a formidable Empire in the galaxy, rivaling the great factions already around.
Now, with the confiscation of a Republic command ship, and an alliance of the pirate lords, chaos begins. And with the destruction of the command ship during the Nar Shaddaa invasion by the Republic, chaos brews heavy on the heart of Chupa.
Goals
  • To spread Chaos in the galaxy from one end to the other
  • Protection of planets who would be brought into the fold of those who would break their cultures
  • The gathering of wealth and power from those who do not use it correctly
  • Spreading the enjoyment of wealth and power, for everyone.
  • Desecration of anyone who supports the Republic financially, economically and militarily.
Join the Ulfheonar Empire!
Simply go to the Factions page, click on The Ulfheonar Empire, and click Join Faction!

A few updates to add to this:

I'm currently working on the command/flagship so we at least have something to fly around in for threads. Stealing a Republic ship certainly helps with that, money wise.

Changed the flag/icon for the faction, so it looks a little nicer.

If people want to hop on the bandwagon and give me tips or ideas to make this look good enough to join, that'd be great.

Stamped down a concrete base planet for whenever we go major: Shiva IV.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Space Communists!
Haha. I'm just messing around. Cool and wish ya luck. (Better than I've been having... though I guess I can't complain)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom