Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The Ukatis Courtship Festival

EDIT: Thread live

Once again, I am asking you to party.

Because I can never have too many festival/social threads, Ukatis will soon be hosting it's annual courtship festival with plenty of raccoons to go around. Join in to peruse local vendors, play some games, eat some food, and other generic festival activities!

In the spirit of this being a fun social thread, this will be open to everyone except for enemies of the Alliance. Neutral, non-GA folks are welcome to join, but sadly we cannot accomodate Sith, Imperials, and various flavors of baddie at this time. If you're not sure if you'll be able to join, feel free to ask!

The thread will be 100% social, so please leave all superweapons and lightsabers at the door and maybe take a shuttle instead of a star destroyer. Getting drunk off of mead and starting a fist fight is acceptable, but please keep all orbital bombardments, hyperspace ramming and beheadings to a minimum.

6260732ab47968ba0d63ccb942365454a255130f.gif

Last edited:
Amaran rogue investigator, slicer and researcher
I've yet to do a purely social thread in any way, but the unexplored, domestic life side of Star Wars has always been both ripe for exploration as well as vastly underappreciated! My Amaran would love to relax for a change, and, if you've any of my other characters that might tickle your fancy (among the more fleshed out/semi-completed ones, anyway), feel free to let me know, if you'll have me, that is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom