Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Two Sins

Aboard the Hazard Beauty.

[member="Roze Sin"]

Drifting through the void, the ship was within the One Sith territory. They were here, just because that's where the ship had drifted.
Aboard the ship was Romeo, and his new wife Roze, along with their daughter Erika, though where the two were on the ship, Romeo did not know.
"Beauty, how long till we can make a jump to Tatooine?" He asked the AI.
"Only a few more Sin." It replied back.
He yawned, and laid back in his chair, the captain's chair like a throne. His fingers tapped on the arm rest.
He did not wear his mask, nor his robes.

Roze sits on the back of the ship taken by the water and it's rippling and tossing and turning effect caused by the movement of Hazard Beauty. She listens to the sounds that whoosh through the air as she thinks about the place she was born and her parents never much discussed.

He rose from his chair, and walked back to the Captain's Cabin where he was sure to find [member="Roze Sin"], and sure enough she was there watching a holovid of boats on different planets with oceans, and lakes.
"Do you miss Naboo? We can indeed go visit." He said with a smile, his blood red eyes admiring her body. Which was when his daughter, Erika, ran in with strawberry blonde hair, and lavender red eyes.
"Daddy!" She said as jumped into his arms. It had taken a lot to gain control of his mind, and stop from doing what he almost did sometime ago.

Roze looks up at them from her entranced state, and smiles angelically. "No that's alright." She replies faintly. She returns her attention back to the hoard of space. "I was merely imagining what my life would be like if I'd never left home." She sighs lost in thought.
[member="Romeo Sin"]

Erika jumps onto the bed, and cuddles up to her new mother. Seeing this makes his heart beat with happiness, and joy.
"And would have been like?" He said as he leaned against the door frame.
His red eyes burned a little brighter at seeing the scene before him. [member="Roze Sin"]

She smiles adoringly at her new daughter. "Oh nothing." She whispers as she kisses the top of Erika's head. Then she turns her attention to Romeo, noticing he's still looking at her intently waiting for an answer. "Obviously, it wouldn't be as great as it is now." She obliges him and smiles. "So," she decides to change the subject. "When do we arrive at our destination, my love?"

Roze rests her hand on his stomach. "Are you excited to get there?" She inquires. "What are we going to do when we get there?" She asks quizzically after a long pause.
[member="Romeo Sin"]

Roze smiled at him. "I see." She gets up and walks to the front of the boat and jumps up on the ledge and climbs over it to sit on the small ledge right by the ship head and just looks out over the vast galaxy.
[member="Romeo Sin"]

"Just a bit " she says quietly staring into his bright red eyes. "It's just all so new to me, you know?" She responds. "Honestly, though, it makes it so much better to be here with you." She says with a bright smile suddenly lighting up her face.
[member="Romeo Sin"]

"I want you to be happy Roze, that's all I want for you. Happiness." He leaned into the window seal, and Erika was already fast asleep in the bed. "She must have been playing around the ship all day. [member="Roze Sin"]

Roze Smiled. "You make me very happy. So does Erika. I couldn't be happier." She replies firmly with a light and genuine smile. "It makes it a bit easier because it just so happens that I not only enjoy being with you, but I actually love you too. Imagine that." She giggles facetiously and gazes out the window.
[member="Romeo Sin"]

"Who could love this?" He gestures to his body as he wraps a arm around her shoulder. He smiles and kisses her cheek softly. "Which reminds me, how do you feel about having a active.crew aboard this vessel?" [member="Roze Sin"]

Smiles and replies "I could love this." Runs her hand along his chest. "And I do, so very much." Roze leans her head on Romeos shoulder. "Furthermore," she began. "I believe an active crew is a splendid idea." Roze glanced back at Erika sound asleep then turned back to romeo and whispered "However, I think Erika's gonna need a playmate." [member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo leaned his head against hers. "I believe that's what Stardust is for, she's very outgoing."
He smells her hair.
"And I love you very muddy." [member="Roze Sin"]
"Actually...Erika will not be here when we go out on missions..top dangerous.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom