Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Twin Hands of Fate [Nox]

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Nyx hugged her sister tightly for a moment longer, then released her.
"I have so much to ask you!" She gushed.
"Where were you born?
"Do you know mom and dad?
"Where'd you get that nasty scar?"

Nox glared at her sister, her brain working to process the questions her sister was throwing at her.
"In order:
"Coruscant, No, from the person who taught me everything I know."
The assassin sighed and crossed her arms.
"My name is Nox, by the way." her 'sister' hadn't even asked.

Nyx

Nyx nodded in excitement, and barely kept herself from squealing.
"Oh, Nox, I can't believe it! We need to go do. . .sisterly things!"
What did sisters do with each other? Shopping, eating? Nyx had no idea, she had never even considered having a sister before, let alone what she would do with one. Now that she had one, the possibilities were simply mind-boggling.
In fact, they were so distracting that Nyx no longer had her eyes on her sister.

Nox noticed as soon as Nyx was distracted. . .as well as the lightsaber poking out of her jacket.
A smile grew on the assassin's face as she recognized the opportunity.
Faster than Nyx could react, Nox's hand snatched her lightsaber from her jacket and threw it aside.
She drew her blade and twirled it in her hands.
"There." She snarled. "Now we can fight!"
Nox shouted as she dashed forward, her blade flashing through the air.

Nyx

Nyx barely had time to draw her sword and parry Nox's strike.
"I don't want to fight you, dammit!" She snapped, extremely irritated.
The mercenary decided she was getting tired of this fighting as it went on, and it needed to end.
She acted quickly, sweeping Nox's legs out from under her, while reaching for her lightsaber with the Force.
She activated the blade and held it to her sister's throat.
"Do you really want to do this, sister?"

"I've never been a fan of seeing family fight. So, let me fix that." The voice, followed by a sudden overwhelming dark presence, came out from just beside both [member="Nox"] and [member="Nyx"] . A man dressed in a dark cloak looked at them both from under his hood. A grin was on his lips as he slowly tossed the hilt of a saber in his palm, before both of his hands shot forward. The force would go out to grip each of their bodies, and quickly he brought his hands apart, aiming to throw them in either direction.

"I'm you're opponent now."

Well. . .this was unexpected.
As much as she hated her sister, even she recognized that [member="Darth Ferus"] was far more powerful than she could ever be; and her sister.
Nox sprang up, throwing knives in both her hands.
She brought them forward, releasing all six weapons at the Sith Lord as she began to reload her crossbow, hoping her sister would keep him distracted.

Nyx

Nyx scowled as [member="Darth Ferus"] entered the picture. She'd heard of him, who hadn't?
Leader of the Assassins, Hand of the Dark Lord, and Force knew what else.
Well, she had never turned down a fight before.
As her sister threw her knives, Nyx dashed forward, aiming to bring her violet saber down on Ferus's head.

With both the six blades coming for him from [member="Nox"] and [member="Nyx"] running for him, the Red Assassin could only grin wider. At least they took up the challenge with arms spread wide. But rather than deflect either of the attacks, he moved both of his hands to focus on the lightsaber wielding twin. Through the Force he would reach out, aiming to take a hold of her form and rip her close.

And in front of the daggers being tossed. His goal, counter both attacks by using one of the sisters as a shield, and possibly even incapacitate her in the process. Still he kept his saber off, keeping to the Force as his weapon as any true Sith Lord would do.

Nyx

Nyx gasped as [member="Darth Ferus"] grabbed her with the Force, dropping her lightsaber.
She was brought close to him. . .and in front of the knives.
Before she could really react, two of the knives buried themselves themselves in her back.
She let out a screech of agony, her hands clawing at the weapons embedded in her. Tears of pain rolled down her face, knowing she was helpless.
She could only hope her sister still didn't want to kill her.

Nox couldn't help the small grin that twitched to life as she watched the knives bury themselves in her sister's back.
She could sense the delicious pain radiating from her, but set that aside for the moment. She would deal with Nyx later.
For now, she brought up her now-loaded crossbow, which contained a bolt dipped in a powerful tranquilizer.
She aimed it at [member="Darth Ferus"], and squeezed the trigger.
Did she expect it to hit? Maybe. But she was already pulling out her blade, just in case.

Still with [member="Nyx"] in his grip he would move to bring the girl once more around as a shield for the dart, though this time he wouldn't continue to hold her. Part shield, part wrecking ball was the new goal, and with a violent push of his hands he would send out a blast of the Force meant to turn the now incapacitated sister into a cannon ball to smash into [member="Nox"] .

Only now, with one sister unable to fight and used as a simple weapon would he let his golden saber spring to life. The grin on his face would widen as he aimed to lock eyes with the young Assassin, whether she got hit by her sister or not.

"Are you prepared for death?"

Nox widened her eyes as her unconscious sister crashed into her. That was something she hadn't expected.
But after a moment to catch her breath, Nox leaped up, twirling her blade.
"Shadow guide my hand." She muttered, removing her terentatek leather gloves.
With the nullifying gauntlets gone, she gathered Force energy in her hands, her aura flaring.
With a scream of rage, she released that wave of Force energy at [member="Darth Ferus"], taking a moment to catch her breath.

Rage. Good. This is exactly the sort of reaction he needed from one such as [member="Nox"] . One he could edge on. Cause mistakes. Become predictable. When the blast came, the Sith chose not to take it head on, but rather shift his weight to the side. Turning with it, he let the blast slam into his shoulder, and while it smarted, it allowed him to remain where he was.

And press forward. As the blast passed by, his form bee lined for hers, speed from both his rage and his joy flowing through him. Quickly the distance would be closed, in seconds, and his golden saber would come around as a mere flash. Three cuts where only one could be visible, as Vapaad was known for. The strikes were non lethal of course, he was far to curious on Nox's training to end her now, but they would certainly be painful should they connect.

Nox scowled as [member="Darth Ferus"] shrugged off her attack; but what had she expected to do against one whose aura in the Force rivaled the Grandmaster?
Her training barely had time to kick in as he came at her, her blade in one hand, and a throwing knife in the other. Her body twisted like a snake as she dodged the strike; only to find that there was three.
Vaapad. Clever.
One of the strikes connected, and she forced out a hiss of pain, but her hand with the knife came around, aiming to plunge the weapon into his thigh.

The hint of a frown and the sound of a growl were all [member="Nox"] would find as the dagger buried itself into his thigh. Pain was not a new thing to him, and thankfully it didn't hit anything vital or life threatening. But as the blood seeped out, it was clear this fight could not last much longer without him either being too slow from limping, or passing out from blood loss. As this fact set in, the Sith Lord already began to act.

With her dagger in his thigh, Ferus shot out his free hand to take a hold of her throat. Normally, this would be all he did, a simple threatening gesture. But with time against him, lighting would course outwards from his palm, aiming to not only chock but shock the female into submission before he would collapse. His right hand, still holding his blade, would be kept back as he waited to see the result of his grab.

Depending on it, he may opt to kill both sisters.

Nox smirked as she felt the knife sink into his thigh, but was somewhat off-put by his lack of reaction. Well, Sithspit.
She felt his hand close around her throat, and she struggled for a moment before the lightning came.

Many conflicting feelings spread throughout her body. On one hand, she was in absolute agony. The lightning coursed through her, igniting a fire in her nerves. And that also gave her more pleasure than she'd ever felt. The assassin had always had a thing for pain, and had never experienced this level of agony.
Her confusion showed in her eyes, but she still managed to grit her teeth to keep from making whatever sound she would've made at that moment.
"Light. . .take. . .you. . ." She gasped.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

All the while, Darth Ophidia had been stalking the premises. Her presence was buried deep in the Force. She circled around the fight and when [member="Darth Ferus"] had [member="Nox"] in a throat grip, she sneaked up behind Nox, hiding herself by bending light around her and masking her presence. However, now she let all hiding fade. Her presence in the Force erupted from a seemingly empty spot like a flash of lightning, and her form stepped out of a fog of invisibility. Her helmet, etched with intricate designs, glinted dimly as it peaked out from under her black hood. A gust of wind grasped the cape that draped her shoulders and as it flapped it revealed the lightsabre on her hilt.

With a nod of her head, she greeted her fellow Sith Lord. Her head turned to Nyx, unconscious on the ground, and her hand reached out to Nox. Strong fingers, clad in a glove of corellian leather, gripped the hair in the back of Nox head.

Nox was so occupied by [member="Darth Ferus"]'s lightning and hand on her throat, she barely noticed the new signature in the Force.
Until she felt her short black hair get grabbed, that is.
The Hand tried to glance behind her, but a new flash of lightning meant she didn't see [member="Darth Ophidia"], just yet.​
Instead, she simply hissed through her teeth.
"Keep. . .Going. . ."

A frown settled on Ferus's lips as he watched [member="Nox"] speak. [member="Darth Ophidia"] had a good sense of timing, as usual, but this girl was not the normal one. His grip on her throat would fade as he brought his hand down, turning from the two girls. "I'm glad you're here my apprentice. This woman is some sort of Assassin from what I gathered. While not the best, she shows potential. I want you to train her." The Sith Lord crossed his arms over his chest, looking between the two assassins. "Neither of you have a choice in this matter."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom