Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Truth of Zachariah Conway

Set Directly After Darkest Jungle

Tags: Revna Revna | Nimian Totan Nimian Totan
Equipment: Lightsaber

War.

Felucia had seen the first true clash between the Imperial Regime of The Empire of the Lost and the Sith Might brought forth by The Sith Empire. No-one was truly certain who had fired the first shot and no-one would ever truly be sure, the only certainty was that death and destruction had followed during the battle that had been waged upon the planet.

Now for ninety nine percent of those present, it was over. Almost as quick as it had started, Sith and Imperial forces had clashed until there was a victor. It was still yet unclear who that victor was honestly, but the fighting had subsided for now. It was still yet unclear the impact that would be had upon relationships between The Sith Order and The Empire of the Lost, if there was any relationship there to begin with.

Yet it wasn't quite over for three individuals.

Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway had recieved intelligence that prisoners had been taken by the Imperial Regime, specifically Lieutenant Colonel Nimian Totan Nimian Totan . The intelligence recieved made it clear that the Lieutenant Colonel had a history of mistreating those he took into his captivity. The intelligence recieved truly annoyed Zachariah, and for a while he pondered on what to do. Could he perhaps ask for Srina Talon Srina Talon to assist? Yes. Perhaps Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr , Zachariah was certain he'd have gotten involved. Even Trayze Tesar Trayze Tesar , the man whom Zachariah had met on Geonosis.

But there was only one person whom his mind had drifted to. Someone who hated slavery and the mistreatmenet of those in your care just as much as he did. Zachariah had met Darth Strosius Darth Strosius on Geonosis, during the arena duels they had both been watching. Zachariah and Strosius had a little disagreement about the leadership of The Sith Order that day. However, it wasn't Darth Strosius Darth Strosius who he had called upon.

It was his apprentice.

Revna Revna had been on his mind since that day. She was beautiful and cunning, but that wasn't why she had haunted him. It wasn't even because of her hatred of slavery just like him. She'd been on his mind because she was powerful, she had potential and Zachariah could see that. He wasn't a powerful Sith Lord himself, not by any stretch but he could be. Everyone always told the young Sith Acolyte that he had the potential to be special, all he needed was to unlock it.

He saw Revna Revna as the perfect number two to his plans. They were grand plans of course, every Sith had grand plans. Zachariah knew he couldn't act on his grand plans, he wasn't anywhere near ready. He had no issues with beginning to scheme however, no issues with beginning to think about the possibilites that would be unlocked and available to him.

When he just learned how to control the blasted force.

And that was his issue. He still couldn't figure out true mastery of the mystical power he had control over. He'd used the force freely on two occasions. The first, during the murder of his former slave owner Brunas Drace and the second when truly angry at Rhiannon and Arcturus Dinn Arcturus Dinn . Other than those two specific times, all of his force power usage had come at an extreme mental toll, like he was having to force himself to use the force.

That needed to change, of that he was certain. He'd arrived on Felucia with Lord Malum with the hopes that the battle would cause him to live up to his potential, and it hadn't. He was the same old Zachariah Conway, radiating with force potential he couldn't use. He needed something to change that, and he didn't know what it was but he needed it to come soon.

Back to the matter at hand though. Zachariah's intelligence had tracked Nimian Totan Nimian Totan to a small camp on the planet surface. The young boy assumed that the Lieutenant Colonol of The Empire of the Lost was getting ready to the depart the planet, however he couldn't see into the camp well enough to confirm that. He couldn't find anywhere to get the high ground, so instead he had set up about a mile away from the camp whilst he waited.

Waited for his associate, so they could begin their mission.

Last edited:

Tags: Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway // Nimian Totan Nimian Totan
Equipment: in bio

She was curious as to the reason why the young Sith male known as Zachariah had sent her a message, a summons really, to meet him at a specific location in the forests of Felucia. The planet was war-torn, both the Sith and the Imperials having ripped into each other over various reasons. The outcome of this particular skirmish didn’t really mean much to Revna, and she had only come to the fething planet to aid her Mentor, as the place seemed to hold some sort of significance to him.

While she was very eager to get off the planet, her curiosity to see what this Zachariah wanted pulled her away from her Mentor’s forces and towards the location she had been given. She had met the young man while attending a “sporting” event on Geonosis, and she had found him to be intriguing. There were things in common between the two of them, and she would be lying if she said she wasn’t interested in getting to know him better. So despite her utter hatred for the humid and dangerous jungle world, she found herself headed towards the young man’s location.

It took her some time, but eventually she did reach the rough location she had been summoned to. She kept to the shadows, observing the surrounding area carefully before silently moving onward until her sharp gaze spied the young man. She kept her Force presence extremely close to herself, only letting it extend further when she came closer to the young man, stepping from the shadows into his field of view with all the alertness and confidence of a huntress who enjoyed hunting her prey.

We meet again, Zachariah.” the small Sith woman said in a low, soft voice as she approached where he was, noticing that it was just the two of them and no one else. It did make her a bit…wary. They may have found things in common between the two of them on Geonosis, but Revna had learned in the few months that she’d been an acolyte that the Sith were…treacherous creatures at the best and worst of times. Besides the Sith whom she called ‘family’, she had very little trust for others unless they earned it from her.

She would exercise caution here until his motives for this meeting were made clear.

...for what reason have you summoned me here? You have piqued my curiosity.

Tags: Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway Revna Revna

War, Nimian loved war. It was because of war that he was given power, and Nimian would do anything for that. Even if it meant wanton slaughter of his enemies. During the battle on Felucia he had commanded a large section of the Empire's infantry and artillery assets against the Sith. While the results of the battle were still being tallied, Nim was counting it as a feather in his cap. Not only had they survived the clash with the force sensitive warriors, but they also managed to take some of the SIth troopers prisoner.

Some of the clones were celebrating their victory across the camp, drinking and making merry in the face of their captured foes. There were sounds of revelry that could be heard from far beyond the camp. One sound in particular stood out from the hooting and hollering. It was the sound of old Jatz records being played at high volume. The pair outside the camp might not have known it, but that was a sure sign of Nimian's presence. The man never went anywhere without his holorecord collection.

The lieutenant sat in his tent overlooking the heavily guarded camp, enjoying the view of his handiwork. Sith soldiers were being kept in small outdoor pens that were really only meant for groups of less than ten, but were often overloaded. Those who refused to submit to the commander were strapped to poles in the center of the camp, left to rot as an example. All the while the Lieutenant colonel smiled, seeing each prisoner as a sick trophy.

"Sergeant Morita, I believe I will miss this planet," Nimian said as he sipped from a cup of caff. "Of the battlegrounds I've seen in my career this is the most beautiful and exotic! It will make a fine notch upon my belt. I'm sure you must hate it here though, too far away from the frontline."

"With respect commander, I'll be happy to be back in Imperial space. I've fought plenty of difficult battles, but these Sith are in a different arena. I've seen them shrug off wounds that would kill a normal man, and their connection to the force makes them worth ten regular clones at least."

"You make a fine point Sergeant. However, they are still mortal! So long as our opponents can be felled, then we will continue to fight them, no matter the cost! The Empire must eliminate all of the pretenders that claim dominion over the galaxy. Starting with these Sith..."

If there was anything stronger than Nim's faith in the Empire, it was his ego. Certainly he would soon be humbled by the enemies that now watched over his camp. There was no way for him to know this, but soon he would have to swallow his own hubris.

She'd answered his calls.

Uncertain yet if he was surprised or not, his eyes cast to his associate. He remained appreciative of her beauty, her apperance not too disimilar from that of the day they met on Geonosis. Her hair had remained it's dark colour, yet streaked with the light silver that had caught his eye the day she had been revealed as Lady Marr, a relative of Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr .

"A pleasure, my friend" he started, voice quiet as to not alert the Imperial camp of their presence. He wasn't entirely sure if his voice was capable of travelling the mile or so into the camp but he wasn't willing to test that theory. "I appreciate you taking note of my message. I shall be truly honest with you, I wasn't entirely certain that you would"

His eyes darted around, keeping watch around them. He wasn't entirely convinced an Imperial patrol heading back towards the encampment wouldn't see them, and if they did then it was likely that they would either try and open fire on the two Sith acolytes or they would alert the commanding officer that two Sith were lurking on the outskirts of their potentially super secret camp.

"As to why I've asked you here, I respect that I've piqued your interest" he offered her a light smile. "A holodisk happened upon my person a few short hours ago. It would appear that roughly a mile or so away is an Imperial encampment" he continued, eyes cast back towards her. "I should assume it is the direction of that god awful music, however that's besides the point"

The young boy offered a light chuckle. "I didn't ask you here just because of an Imperial encampment however. I asked you here because I believe that the contents of that Imperial encampment may be of interest to you" he continued his explaination, eyes darting back around them to ensure that they remained concealed by the forests of Felucia.

"Prisoners of War" he spoke softly. "Captive Sith, or captive Sith soliders. And there's a little suggestion that the commanding officer of this camp may not be treating our soliders too nicely. Now if anyone in this Order would want to do something about that" he gestured towards her slowly "I am almost certain that it would be you"

He pointed towards the encampment, and smiled. "Shall we?"

Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway // Nimian Totan Nimian Totan

Revna came close to Zachariah’s position and stopped, giving him her attention as he spoke.

I almost didn’t come…but my curiosity wouldn’t let me leave without at least knowing the reason why you called me out here.” she replied in a quiet voice, just loud enough for him to hear. She noticed his eyes darting around, and it was her clue that something was perhaps a bit…amiss. Her own wary gaze traveled over the area that surrounded them, and her senses stretched out to feel out the immediate area. The little woman returned her gaze back to the young Sith man before her, and her eyes and face lit up with her growing interest as he explained the reasons behind why he called her away from her Mentor’s forces.

Her partially golden eyes returned to the forest around them, and she crouched down so that she was balanced on the tips of her toes, draping her arms over her knees as she continued to listen to the young Sith, her head tilting as he said the contents within the Imperial camp a mile or so away would be of interest to her.

...go on.” she murmured low, listening intently as Zachariah revealed what, or who, may be in the Imperial camp.

Prisoners of war…and not just any prisoners, but those who were Sith. Perhaps even Sith-Imperials she had been tasked with finding and leading back to the safety of her Mentor’s shuttles.

You have my interest, Zachariah.” Revna said with a small, dark smile starting to form on her face, the darkness echoed in her eyes. “I would love nothing more than to put some Imperials down. And free some Sith. Unless they be Kainites. I may just kill them as well. Force knows there’s too many of them around anyway…

She rose to her feet in silence. “Lead the way. Once we are there we can figure out a plan of attack.

Tags: Revna Revna Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway

"Well, It's twelve o'clock. I must do my due diligence before embarking to other fronts." Nimian was completely oblivious to the fact the eyes of Sith were upon his camp. To him all was going well, he was possibly going to get promoted for this stunt. Certainly this was going to go down better than the incident with Mecetti. There was only one problem with Nim's victory, it gave the man power. Men like Nimian could only be trusted to abuse power when it was theirs, and abuse it Nim did.

Nim sauntered out of his tent with all the swagger of a prized cockerel, looking at the prisoners with smug satisfaction. He extended his arms as he walked towards the wooden masts erected in the center of the camp. "Well, it seems that a few days in the sun have taken all the fight out of you!" Nimian was speaking to a Sith who had lead these troops into battle. The commander took great pleasure in torturing the supposedly powerful Sith warrior under his charge. Even as the Sith's eyes smoldered with hate, his adversary smiled.

"Still silent are you? A shame, I was told you Sith were supposed to be much more feisty. All full of fire about your hate and anger." Nimian placed a gloved hand under the dark haired man's chin, forcing him to look him in the eyes. "You believe yourself some kind of god don't you? Just because you can command lightning with your fingers? Well, my hands are quite mighty in their own right! Observe what but what one wave of my hand can do!"

When the Lieutenant Colonel brought one of his hands down, the clone troopers around him began to move. They took canes to the bodies of the other two dissenters. Their leader shut his eyes as he heard the horrid thwacks of canes and the screams of his men. Dorel could take whatever Nim through at him physically, but hearing those around him being tortured was having an effect on him. He had been given the duty of leading these men, and all he had done was lead them into a slow death. A death at the hands of this worm calling himself a man.

"If you think you can break me so easily, you're horribly mistaken... I have endured pain the likes of which your mortal mind could never comprehend... If my men cannot survive a weakling such as you, then their deaths are deserved!" To punctuate his thought, Dorel spat in the face of Commander Totan, an action that riled up once composed man.

"You disgusting...! Fine, we'll see what another day without rations does for your manners. And that goes for the rest of the troops as well! Not a single prisoner is to be fed until I give the order!"

Lead the way.

Weirdly, he was hoping that she would lead the way. Under Darth Strosius Darth Strosius , she'd recieved much more training than he had. He was catching up, Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr was proving to be a respectable mentor who was ensuring he caught up and became much more confident than he otherwise was. His master had made a good decision bringing the heir of Marr onboard.

Slowly, he got to his feet from his crouched position. He knew the direction of the Empire of the Lost encampment, thus he set off in that direction. The force, aided by his eyes, was being used to detect anything around the duo. Zachariah didn't want any Empire of the Lost forces to get the drop on them and raise the alarm before they had time to get the prisoners free.

After the gentle hike to the outskirts of the location of the captive prisoners, the outskirts of the Empire of the Lost Imperial encampment, Zachariah raised his hand to alert his aquaintence to the fact he was stopping. His eyes darted around, spotting a small clearing in a bush which would provide the duo cover whilst they came up with a plan.

"The Empire are apparently in this camp here. This appears to be, according to intelligence, where they're holding our Sith-Imperials" the boy started, talking quietly as to not alert the Empire of the Lost at the presence of two Sith outside their encampment. "I will be fairly honest, I didn't have much of a plan short of faking surrender to get in and demanding the release of our prisoners" he chuckled softly.

"Don't get anything if you don't ask" he commented. He had a plan of course, or he would have by the time the Empire of the Lost had finished binding them and taking them into the encampment. "Failing that, they outnumber us, probably five to one. We have the force on our side though" he continued. He wasn't opposed to fighting to free the prisoners.

"Preferably words though, agreed?"

Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway // Nimian Totan Nimian Totan

Revna could tell that Zachariah was a little hesitant on leading her to wherever the Imperial camp was, but it only made sense for him to do so as she didn’t know the exact location of the camp, whereas he did. Sure, she could have used her senses through the Force to feel it out, but she had a feeling this young Sith could use the spur of the moment leadership exercise. Yes, she had more experience than he did, but something she was beginning to learn was that those with less experience shouldn’t be coddled. How else would they learn and step into their own strength otherwise?

The young man rose to his feet and started off in a specific direction, and Revna followed after him, keeping her Force presence as close to herself as she could. The journey through the humid jungle was relatively gentle, and it didn’t take them too long before they came to the edge of the encampment. Zachariah raised a hand with a closed fist to indicate they were stopping, and together they crouched low within the shadow of some foliage and almost disappeared within its shade.

Her sharp eyes took in everything that she could see; there were prisoners bound to wooden masts within the encampment, and it was clear from what she could see that they were being treated poorly. And they were, indeed, Sith prisoners…with a few Sith-Imperials that she had been tasked with relocating should she come upon them.

One man in particular stood out to Revna; her partially blue, partially golden eyes locked onto him as she studied him in particular. He seemed to take pleasure in tormenting his prisoners, and his troops looked on in humor or feigned disinterest.

The Sith who were in captivity were holding their own, to their credit. Revna expected nothing less from them, though she did wonder how they ended up captured in the first place.

She looked at Zachariah as he spoke in low tones to her, informing her that he had come upon intelligence of this encampment and their prisoners…and confessed that he hadn’t really made a plan on how to get said prisoners out, other than faking a surrender to demand the prisoners be freed.

The Sith woman regarded the young man in silence, searching his face with an expression of tension.

Zachariah…there are Sith in there. They have the Force too. Do you notice that they are not using said Force to free themselves and slaughter their captors?” She paused to let it sink in for a moment. “The Imperials probably have Force suppression items on or near the prisoners to stop them from using such powers to free themselves. If we both get ourselves captured, the Force will be useless to us as well. I suspect that particular item is attached to the masts somewhere.

She turned to look back at the camp, taking in everything and where everyone was at; the guards posted, their armaments, the place the prisoners were being held, the number of prisoners, and who their leader was.

We should target their commander…that one.” she pointed out the man who seemed to be verbally tormenting one of the Sith. “The morale of the men is tied to the one who leads them. If we can manipulate him, we can force them to do what we want…to free the prisoners. I am sure the prisoners would love nothing more than to get a taste of vengeance as well, once freed…

She looked at the young man again. “We need a distraction, so one of us can get inside and challenge their commander. We can use one of us feigning being captured to our advantage. We will need to be quick, decisive, and violent when the time comes however. No hesitation, no quarter. Do you understand? Even if they plead for their lives.

Revna tore her gaze away from him, a golden hue beginning to overtake the blue coloring of her eyes. “These Imperials should learn what happens when they cross the Sith; there will be no mercy given to our enemies.” She paused for a heartbeat, before glancing at him. “What do you think of this idea? One of us feigns capture to cause a diversion, and in the chaos the other targets the commander?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom