Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle The Trepidation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malan Durane

M
pirate_ship_by_angeliababy_dciw3zo-pre.jpg

The Trepidation

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

• Manufacturer: Malan Durane and crew
  • Affiliation: Malan Durane
  • Model: Wind-ship Frigate
  • Modularity: Yes (redesign the interior to hold less weaponry and more storage space or barracks)
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Wood, iron, durasteel, transparasteel
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

• Classification: Frigate
  • Role: Attack Frigate
  • Size: Large
  • Weight: Very Heavy
  • Armaments: Up to 124 cannons
  • Defenses: Vulnerable parts are reinforced with durasteel plating
  • Maneuverability Rating: Average
  • Speed Rating: Average
  • Propulsion: Wind and oar.
  • Minimum Crew: 10
  • Optimal Crew: 50
  • Passenger Capacity: 100
  • Cargo Capacity: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES

STRENGTHS

• Formidable
  • Battle Ready
WEAKNESSES

• Prone to fire damage
  • Average speed due to it's weight
DESCRIPTION
As technology reversed long after colonization, the wind-ships were their fastest means of transportation of goods and people over the Rimesea from the other continents. Merchant vessels were at times attacked by Pirate Warlords like Malan Durane. The Trepidation is the lead frigate wind-ship in Malan's fleet on the wildspace planet of Weik. It is his own personal wind-ship, capable of holding up to 124 cannons, and up to 60 crew. Intimidating in size and firepower, the Trepidation often broadsided it's victims and lay assault by its multiple cannons before Malan's crew boarded it to capture and acquire both it's cargo and it's crew/passengers.

As always, the Captain's quarters were lavishly decorated and Malan was careful with which items were up for display and which of his possessions were held elsewhere. The crew slept in hammocks strewn about the crew's quarters. The kitchen and stores were well stocked for the often months long journeys overseas. The brig was available for combative prisoners, and the infirmary was there to patch up many an injury from battle.

Reinforced by durasteel, the most vulnerable parts of the ship, such as the bow, stern, keel, hull and masts were harder to destroy by cannon fire of opposing vessels. The transparasteel windows were also more difficult to break than the average glass. Smaller vessels were not so well protected and it's the Trepidation's longevity in battles that help spread it's legend of terror through the Rimesea

Last edited by a moderator:
Malan Durane , this is a refreshing submission to see.

• Manufacturer: Tunaak Shipbuilders

At this time, all manufacturers have to be hyperlinked to a factory company submission, wookieepedia article, or a character biography.

As possible suggestions, you could make a company submission for the Tunaak Shipbuilders (perhaps they are the warlord's personal shipyard, etc). Or alternatively, I might suggest making this "unique" and listing the manufacturer as "Malan Durane" (and linking to your character bio) and crew or something similar to that.

If you have other ideas that you might think work, let me know and we'll see what we can do!

Malan Durane

M
Gir Quee Gir Quee

I'll just have to link it to myself then. Been a looong time since I've done a sub like this. And there are no companies around to do it. Subbing a company for something that won't be in demand is far too much trouble just to get one ship approved...lol.

On my mobile, so finding links is super fun... not :p Will let you know whenit's ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom