Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Training of a Twi'lek Sith

Tal got up from his meditation, and looked around the rocky area, he hadn't been found anyone to train him so he decided to train himself. It was a great plan he thought, so here he was, training. He pulled out his saber, and began to go through the forms he had worked to memorize. Going through them as quick as he could while still getting them right. He was good at this part, the lightsaber part. It was the force part he wasn't so hot at. He wasn't going to let that stop him though. Until he had a master he was just going to train what he could all by himself, as he wasn't going to get strong siting around all day.

Back and forth, up and down, side to side, he worked himself to exhaustion, moving his light saber in prescribed movements, He needed them in muscle memory, and as such he didn't know how much more he could take. The day was growing old and he kept praticing because, he wanted to be useful, and that was his goal.
Tal kept it up until finally his arm didn't move where he wanted it to, His body screaming he kept it going though and soon started up a slower but more determined movement. Every little movement caused his body to scream for him to stop but he wanted to push himself, He wanted to be the best, and you didn't become the best by half measures.

Day 1

The Pillar of Knowledge, the third head in the hydra monster that was the Imperial Triumvirate; and he was the governing body, the brains, not the muscle. He was the face of the Empire thus far, just as Moridin was the Iron Fist, and Disciple the force behind its strike. But no matter how much they thought that they were of their own fruition, it was truly his turn in this vying for power, it was his turn to play God with the Sith. But within his travels in the throng of his numerous slaves and servants advocating his every need, he hovered from his Ship's dock to the arid sand of Korriban. The hulking and colossal shelf of fat stopped a moment and silenced the world around him, even if they forgot to, and found that they could no longer breathe. He could hear the howling wind pass through his barren head, filling his nostrils with the soothing scent of d ead things. This was the home Darth Voracitos from his prime, when he still bore the name of Jonathan Boke.

When he was satisfied he released his grip of silence and submerged himself into his instruments, calculating everything within the infrastructure of the Empire, analyzing intelligence he would soon send to Minister Zambrano, or had received from his esteemed colleague. However his throng of slaves stopped him from piling into a lowly Sith, who was apparently "Practicing". He ordered a dispersal of his forward slaves and stared harshly at the small apprentice. Could he have been that oblivious in his training to be sith? Or was he the simple stupid type that simply thought they could best anything. If he was the later, he would make short work of this "mans" moral, and sanity.

“Sand Maggot!” He spat at the alien. “What are you doing in my path?” His right hand motioned before him. “Get out of my way.” He did not motion to take what he wanted; no instead he wished to humiliate this fool for even unintentionally crossing his path. “Move.” He slowly rolled and issued the command with his fatty mouth with such distained its very words could summon fire if the Darth so wished it to. Though in his condition a lightsaber was not quite as handy, the Force was his weapon of choice. It was his poison to the mind and body, the extra weight in which ensures that a strengthened structure comes tumbling down, the extra bit of force needed to break bones. A simple command voiced by a fat man, that could move mountains without moving at all. He could literally k ill a lesser man with nothing more than a glance. He didn't expect anything more from this worm that dare call itself Sith.

Tal looked up and his arms thanked him as the returned to his side. He couldn't believe it, in front of him was a man that could only be Darth Voracitos. He jumped out of the way of the procession well more like moved as fast as his body would let him in its state, He then kneeled " I am sorry, I did not notice your procession and offer my humblest apologies. " How had he missed the large group, it wasn't like it was a small procession. He figured that his best be was to apologize and to get out of the way, He wasn't sure what the man might try to do to him if he didn't.
He put his lightsaber away and looked up wondering if this was all, hoping that this wasn't the last few minutes of his life. It was always an possiblity and thus he needed to play this carefully, He didn't need to offend the man in front of him.

Voracitos scoffed at the Sith's hasty retreat. Later, the Darth would laugh at himself and the philosophy of the Sith. How hypocritical was the code, that demanded absolute authority to the highest of Sith but yet encouraged the slaves of this culture to rebel against them. Where was the rebellion in this one, who so easily cowers? He recognized power, he would give him that; but he would need to stiffen his backbone. The hideously obese man decided that practicing death through the air of blade was serving this mere mortal no good, and out of the small section of benevolence inside the small empty pit that served as this dark mans heart, to give a word of advice, to teach him a lesson.

"Do you cower to all those whom you've crossed paths with? Are you so quick to apologize for stepping on another's toes?" He questioned, as if the man were to learn, he must learn humility. "At least even a worm as you can recognize power when you see it. Next time, do try to see it ahead of time." He scolded. He decided that he had not seen this Twi'lek, and he of course had not expected to even think that he would remember something that could not be used for his benefit, an evident fact in regards to this alien scum. It was at this however, that the Master of Greed developed an idea. When the Darth had finished his word, a smile began to creep its way into existence upon his wide face.

"Tell me slave, you seem to be one without a Master, without tutelage." Without molding. The scheming Darth thought in his speech. "But yet you are Sith. You are a slave chained to the ground by shackles to where no Master breathes a command, no oppressor in which you wish to kill, and replace. Tell me this slave, where is your oppressor?" The smile remained upon the face of this behemoth. He had other things to deal with, but they could wait if yet another trinket could be added to the Darth's grand list of possessions.

This man, repulsive by most standards looked down on him, but that was the way of the sith the "perk" of working your way up in the world, He thought about it a moment or two, and looked up, " I have no oppressor Darth Voracitos, I am my own oppressor" He thought it was as good as an answer as any. He looked up at the man and wondered what his angle was before his body reminded him that he was just barely here, but he wasn't going to let himself collapse here, in front of a darth, no he had to keep up, just a little bit longer he thought, That was all. You can do it Tal. He thought has he held himself aloft.

The Darth frowned. "Wrong." He said bluntly. He gave a final command to his slaves, in which they all began to encircle the apprentice and the Darth. He could feel that the apprentice was weary. Good, it will be all the easier to push him farther if he amounts to be anything at all. He thought to himself, contemplating how best to break him, to find the boundaries of his abilities. After all, he did not intend to misuse something valuable in the future.

"From now on..." He began. He hefted himself with the Force and flung away his Throne, and crashed his feet to the ground. A thunderous crash and a cloud of rising dust, Voracitos's class was in session. "I, am your oppressor." From his sleeve, the Darth revealed his blood red lightsaber. "Now kill me." He smiled at the seemingly impossible task he had set before the weary apprentice. A wicked smile lingered with the aging man.

Tal cursed to himself as the man said "wrong" He knew it was going to be hard if not impossible to succeed against the man who was obviously stronger than him. Not to mention it hurt to move, and he had been training until now. He took his red saber back out and looked at the man, He was large, perhaps he was slow. Tal knew he couldn't hope to out last him, So he went on the attack with a certain desparaiton, which normally would of been fine, but anything he did was with added effort and not as quick as he hoped. Luckliy he had achieved some muscle memory and as he would run up towards the man with a side ways slash to the right he would feint and flip it to the left. He hoped it bit in deep. He was in trouble, he didn't know how long he could last, he prepared to block or attack again.

The weary apprentice acted quickly when he wanted to, he would give him that. But even by this Darth's standards his forms were sloppy, perhaps from exhaustion. Although a lightsaber was not Voracitos's strength, he was an avid thinker. It did not take much thinking however to predict a block was in order for one who charged at him. To the right a block was prepared, but adjusted in his minimalist style to become a parry to the left. With both their sabers low, he jutted his elbow up to knock back and disorientate.

"A charge must be aided with the force to be effective! I saw your first attack long before you did!" He scolded him. Then he decided to demonstrate the lesson. He leaped at his pupil with force enhanced agility. He went in poised to sink the blade into his chest. He would make sure that his pupil would act quickly and effectively even when their strength is depleted.

Tal had never had the motivation he did just now to use the force and plead for his life that it worked as it did help him move out of the way from the man. Tal sighed, his weak spot was the force, he had never had much luck with it but with his desperation he noted that he was able to do what he had never managed to do, it had angered him that he was so weak, so he focused on that and decided to enhance his strike, He tried as he tried to counter attack with another two strikes trying to use the force to quicken them. He wanted to show this man that he had what it takes, even as his muscles screamed for release.

Voracitos was quite pleased with the desperation he was pushing this man into. It was clear that he could be a great warrior of sorts, under his careful training. His lightsaber began to move faster, and more agile. Two strikes sent, two strikes blocked. However, they were good enough to the point where the Darth let him continue a bit before initiating his own counter attack.

"Yes, yes! keep at it and you might just make a good enough dog meat!" He mocked the apprentice. He continued his retreat, allowing the apprentice to press on his assault despite his aching condition. Soon, he would be exhausted, something that the Darth has not had the knowledge of in quite some time, thanks to his extensive knowledge of the force. Perhaps a small lesson was in order to help him. "Ignore your pain, press harder against your body! Demand it obey you! If you do not, you shall destroy yourself!" He laughed at him with great amusement.

Tal growled at the darth and kept his assult, trying to do a barrage of 5 quick swipes He forced himself to do it, He blocked out the very real pain as his muscles screamed at him. He would not be beaten by this large excuse of a man. He was silent, brooding on the man's words, they were helpful but not, and his hate was all that kept him from buckling down in pain as he tried again at using the force to help him move, It worked, as he did his 5 strikes, It made him almost get distracted as it took off enough of the pain to make him feel relieved.. for a moment, as he tried to swipe at the sith lord not just once but twice, and then the pain was back but this time with a vengence. He cringed as he forced his body and the force to let him do a quick barrage and his next 3 strikes worked, The force helped ehance his speed and his strikes. He hoped they would hit.

(only 5 hits were actually thrown, just clarifying)

(OOC: Really, Really sorry! All right lets continue)

The fatman and his smile persisted. The alien was improving as far as he could tell, and although his utilization of the force was crude, it was a fountain of oil that only needed to be refined. He took several steps, and few leaps back to keep pace with the flurry of strikes, the first four were parried, blocked, or dodge in the short instance but with the fifth the Darth pressed down against it and proceeded into saber lock.

"Even with the power of the Force are you nothing more than a pathetic whelp!" He spat at him as sparks flew. He retreated his head quickly as the saber locked blades were knocked to one side by the colossus. Temporarily stunned it gave the Dark Lord enough time to blast the Apprentice away while he caught his lightsaber from him. As he fell in the dust Voracitos stowed away his lightsaber. He admired the elegant weapon for a few measly seconds in order for him to realize what had been done.

"Look what I got. You never want me to have what you got. Afraid you won't see it again? Take it from me then!" He taunted. Along with his own the lightsaber was tucked away out of sight. He spread his legs into a wide stance and prepared for whatever the rodent could muster.

Tal, groaned, Why wouldn't this man quit it, He needed to rest, his body was barely responding at time's. He wondered how he could stand up, He then smirked as he mustered what he could and used the force to kick the man using everything he could, using all the force he could muster , He soon fell after he did it, He tried to get up but that was it, He couldn't do it, his world went black He was unconscious .

The Dark Lord had his servants bring the alien to his Chambers and he awaited for his Apprentice to wake. He fought good for someone so exhausted. He should everything he wanted to see. Although he was unable to retreave his lightsaber he thought it a courtesy he give it back to him. So next to the bed he had been placed in, was his lightsaber. He felt kind of silly for taking it really, almost like stealing candy from a child. He smiled at the thought that he was actually playing with the little Sith. How strange it was that this whole situation turned out. He was randomly stolling through Korriban and the Apprentice was sitting there for the taking, training on his own, oblivious to the fate destiny bestowed upon him. How cruel was the Force. He intended for the rest of the day, that the Apprentice meditate, a none strenuous activity that would hopefully connect him to his inner self.

"Alien, your initiation into your Apprenticeship with me is complete. Rise now so that it may continue more in depthly. Do not groan at your Master either dog, the rest of today shall not be so comical as it was outside." He spoke loudly and bluntly in his direction while sitting comfortably again in his Throne.

Tal had finally awoke, It hurt to move, but alas, he moved, when he heard that mans voice... It seemed that he had found a master. Tal sighed as he moved again, His body would give him no mercy for abusing it so. Tal after a moment of fighting with his body got up as he grabbed his lightsaber.
" Yes, Master, I shall do as you say"
Tal resisted the urge to succumb to his mucle pain, he had to remain strong and do as his new master said, if he was to survive much longer. If his body let him he jested. This was the fun part he supposed.

He moved around the Apprentice in his Throne, observing his fatigue. He would do well to learn something from his Master, as the removal of fatigue was something he had learned quite a ways back. When you are as fat as Voracitos, you would welcome anything that would remove the pain of your bones slowly being crushed by the bodies massive weight. He then decided to give him his instructions, for the day. Tomorrow he decided to test him in his ability with the force to observe his progress, or lack there of. From there he would decided if it was hopeless in training him in the harnessing the force. If that was the case he wasn't sure exactly what he would do, but he was sure he would think up something nasty if the time came.

"I have noticed in sparing with you outside, that your atonement to the Dark Side is minimal. If that is all you can conjure up, than you are a long ways away from Sith. A Sith's power comes not from his blade, it comes from the Force, and his cunning to use it. You have skill with a blade, which is all well and good. But you shall be crushed by any Knight who crosses your path unless you have the resolve to stop them." He paused a moment to let his Apprentice contemplate his weaknesses. "What would you suggest I do with you? Why have I taken you on as an Apprentice? Do you have what it takes to be Sith?" He questioned him.

It was rhetorical though, as he was not the one to be answered. These were questions for the Apprentice to be asking himself. These were deep questions that needed solving if he was to survive his Master. "Go to my personal chambers to meditate. Find yourself, and destroy your weaknesses. We shall not speak again until tomorrow, as I am needed elsewhere temporarily. I expect to see results upon my return." He left the Twi'lek alone to his thoughts, where he would explore the room full of luxuries and relics forbidden to him on pain of death. The unlit rooms would be the foreshadowing of his continued training. Was he truly leaving though at such a pivotal time? No of course not. He entered a room that most did not know existed, Voracitos being one of the few to ever use it.

"Begin observing my Apprentice's actions, he must believe he is alone." He smiled wickedly as a picture zoomed in on the aliens face.

Tal went to the chambers, noting the man lived in some luxury. He sat down, contemplating the questions.

"What would you suggest I do with you? Why have I taken you on as an Apprentice? Do you have what it takes to be Sith?"
He knew if he was going to be worthy of this man he needed to work on his communication with the force. He knew the man must see something in him, so Tal knew he for sure had what it took to be a Sith, He just needed to prove himself. He suggested that he was trained of course... Tal focused on nothing, and began to meditate, to grow closer to the force, to learn how to embrace the dark side. Tal wanted to be like the numerous Sith he heard about and saw daily. He wanted to be a great Sith Lord and that meant he needed to start somewhere. He had gotten a little bit of a connection with the force the day before, he now needed to build a better connection.

Tal thought of his weakness's he lacked the ability to call the force so he sat there in quiet as he force himself to think of nothing, to try to just embrace the dark side, to let his anger and emotions call to the force. He wanted it no needed it to respond to him. He demanded it showed it self that it let him use it as he willed. That was what he focused on as he sat there, he demanded that the force lift him up, it was a good test he thought. If he could hold it , hold himself up than he could do more... but first things first, he focused and enraged himself thinking of the humiliation of his last fight, he thought of all the other moments in his life that enraged him. He then noticed he was in the air... but that was when he fell. He cursed as he tried again this time more aware of his floating but he couldn't hold hit ... he could make it last longer than enough to lift him really.

The Dark Lord watched as the simple apprentice struggled to maintain his meditation. He had watched him for well over two hours at this point, and it did not appear that the Apprentice had made much progress. Though, what was he to expect? He had only just begun, he isn't going to bloom into a full knight at his simple will. This would take time and many days for him to refine his apprentice into something more suitable. If he did not excell in his arts as a Force user, than perhaps he could become his personal cannon fodder, as at the moment it didn't seem he was quite cabable of anything else. The fat man barely tried to duel the alien, being as he was far too easily defeated, and by himself no less. His eyes carefully observe as the student fell once more from his concentration, and he shock his head. If this is where he was now, barely able to lift himself from the air in common meditation, then there was much more work to be done in the future.

Today, he tested how far he could go to break him. Tomorrow would see how far he could stretch him, warp him, until he had the strength to move mountains at will (not literally mind you). He seemed to passive, unfocused on his anger. This then would entail that Voracitos would have to create more anger, and press upon him so much pressure he would have no choice but to agress against his Master. Tomorrow he would force to continue even after he has broken, and this process would be repeated for the weeks to come. But for today he decided, it was time to sleep with dreams in his head of what he would be accomplished tomorrow.

(End of Day 1)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom