Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Thug Life

Zari Macek

Z
"I've got what you wanted." Zari said handing a small box to her aparment building's resident crime lord, Asa. The Rodian crime lord looked at her with a disgusted sneer on his face. "Ha ha, very funny Macek!" he said yelled the box at the wall. "I said I wanted 10,000 credits from you to pay your debt!" he shouted. "Hey! Nobody talks that way to Zari Macek! and plus, it's not even debt, its your slimy rent cost!" Zari yelled igniting her lightsaber, its orange glow radiating around the room. "HA! You think you can take on Asa, the most devious crime lord on Coruscant!" he shouted back. "More like biggest loser on Coruscant!" she said walking out the door. "guards, get her!" he yelled once more. As the guards ran to catch Zari, Asa picked up the box, and he heard a beeping sound. the next thing Zari knew, her thermal detonator had gone of in Asa's face.

Regore stood outside the apartment, seeing al the commotion, and he smiled, at the sight of the explosion, his smile hidden by his helmet* "well tads one les crime lord, nice work."
@[member="Zari Macek"]

Zari Macek

Z
"Hey! Who the hell are you?!" Zari called out to Regor. Zari ran faster then ever before and tripped whilst turning to shoot Asa's guard droids. "oof!" she grunted as she hit the ground, bewildered at how her blaster bolt had hit one of the droids square in the face. "Um...I'm Zari Macek, Rogue Jedi. and you are?" she said, holding her hand out for a hand shake.
@[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Zari Macek

Z
"Old tech eh? I like you already!" She said slapping him on the shoulder. "Lets see here... not you, not you, here!" she said showing him a picture of himself on her data. "I keep a record of all the suspicious people around here."

Aela had rented a room in the apartment house in order to sleep off a real heavy night of "celebrating". When the sounds of fighting were heard from down the hall Aela jumped up and goraned. "It's too damn ealeir for this." she said as she lifted herself out of bed. More fighting could be heard before she poked her head out of her room, her blaster in hand. She looked and saw a Twi'lek talking with some commando trooper or whatever the hell they were before hearing more people coming from the other end of the hall. Likley secruity or maybe hired goons of whoever the two might've pissed off. She sunk back into the room for a moment before the men passed her room.

The thugs found the two and were ready ro fire before Aela kicked the door down of her apartment and blasted all three of them without a second thought, shouting "Do you know what time it is? Some of us are trying to work off a hangover here!"

@[member="Zari Macek"] @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

She looked at the trooper and, looking pissed for no real reason, walked right over and punched him hard against the helmet. She waved her hand for a moment before looking over to the Twi'lek and saying "I really don't have any idea why I did that. His voice just sounded annoying." She groned as she strencthed out, obviously still waking up from being woken from bed, even to the point of stratching her head with the barrel of her blaster. She took a deep breath before saying "Would you excuse me a second. I just realized I walked out into a hallway with armed men and didn't put my armor on." It was true. All Aela had was her black bra and underwear on while her hair had the "bed head" look. She walked back to her room and closed the door as she got herself dressed and armed.

@[member="Regor Laxvan"] @[member="Zari Macek"]

Zari Macek

Z
"Don't worry, I've been in the same situation as you plenty of times!" Zari called to Aela as she walked into her room. "Well regor, I was going to go to a local tavern, and you look like you need a drink. What do say?" She said to regor. "I'm off!" She said walking down the stairs. "Come on!" She shouted.

@[member="Regor Laxvan"] @Aela Kellov

Zari Macek

Z
"Nah! I have much better plans youll here, most of which invovle killing more crime lords."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom