Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC The Terror Troops

Status
Not open for further replies.
adam%2Blevine%2Bblood.gif

Name:
The Terror Troops
Intent: To defend Talon Outpost unless needed by Growl for other purposes.For example if Growl didn't need them they would defend the outpost from any threat while if he DID need them they would pack up and board his ship for war.The Terror Troops can be called upon anytime Growl needs them just as he can only take a few if needs a few and leave the rest to defend with the droids.
Affiliation: Growl
Availability: Unique
Quality: C
Type: Infantry
Strength: 150
Description: The Terror Troops were designed to lower the Morale of the enemy by covering themselves in blood and guts.When they enter battle they are usually covered head to toe in organs,blood,and limbs with the idea of making the enemy morale lower.Growl being the sick bastard he is will usually have the Terror Troops cover themselves in the organs,blood,and limbs of the enemies troops they had just killed in an attempt to make the enemy scared or sick to their stomachs.The Terror Troops mental state would be very questionable to people who didn't know them but Growl knows better than to hire a bunch of crazies for his secret outpost.Each member of the Terror Troops was handpicked while Talon Outpost was built.They were taken from Mandalore,Mygeeto,Corellia,and Coruscant.There is only one kind of Terror Trooper and they are just known as Terror Troops.

Equipment:
Armor:

Champio-class Bodyarmor
Weapons:

BTI-BR "The Corvus"
NAVITR
Thermal Detonators and Ion Grenades

[member="Growl"]

Growl said:
Intent: To supply Talon Outpost with Troops
Could you elaborate or rephrase this, please? As the unit isn't supplying the outpost with troops, they are the troops. Is their only purpose defensive, and they're not to be used elsewhere? As you in the Outpost's intent say: "To give Growl and his soldiers a place to rest in peace while waiting for their next assignment" , which seems to suggest otherwise.

Growl said:
MkI Bolter
Affiliation is listed as "Omega Pyre" with limited production. Could you provide proof of purchase, or explain how you came into possession of these weapons?

Growl said:
I can't have you list an entire armoury, especially one that is subject to change. Could you specify what type of weapons this unit uses? I will assume a C type unit is not trained in the use of all weapons. Similarly to the MKI Bolter, could you provide proof of purchase?

Thanks

I purchased the blaster rifle HERE.The NAVITR is a knife listed on that page at the bottom and me and the company owner DO work together in which he has supplied these for free but I assume you can't just take my word and need proof so I have bought them anyway.There is no such thing as extra :).The purchase can be found HERE.

[member="Darth Pyrrhus"]

[member="Growl"]

That first link just takes me to the rifle itself. But I found where you purchased it and saw that it was approved, so that's fine. I misread the NAVITR. Since the link took me to an entire armoury, I thought it was in reference to all the weapons on display on that page, not just the knife. Since it's just for the knife, I don't have any issues with that.

With the new changes to equipment and confirmed purchases, that section looks fine. Keep in mind for the future that even if a company approves your purchase of one weapon, that does not mean they approve of your use of it for entire units. Your intent matters. Buy the appropriate quantity.

Approved, pending secondary.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom