Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Term "Bad Guy" Is Fairly Subjective

Valdus Bral

️ Clan Bral Alor ️| Warlord of Nellogant
Are your dominions boring threads about woo'ing some random politician that is just as ephemeral as your muse?​
Are you sick of freedom?​
Do you enjoy the sounds of wailing prisoners?​

Then you've come to the right thread! For a limited time the Bral Mandalorian clan is marauding around the galaxy taking prisoners and selling them for profit or taking out their rage of losing their ancestral home to a bunch of hooded rave kids. I do dominions, skirmishes, or you can hire me out as a mercenary in your invasions! As long as I have the opportunity to grab organic paychecks, I'll do it all. Some random nobody once said "Die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain", well what do they know? The venerable veteran of many battles, Valdus Bral is still every bit of a hero to his people as he has ever been, too bad you aren't his people. After all, the term "bad guy" is fairly subjective, isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom