Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Tempest Queen / King

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to get everyone's thought on an idea I've been mulling over in my mind for a couple days now in regards to the Tempest Queen / King - the individual that more or less keeps the Free Captains and thus the Void Wings together - whom serves as the De Facto Leader.

The idea I'm having is that rather than voting for a Player Character to become the Tempest and in all likely-hood turn the faction against one another beyond what's already implied; I was thinking that we have the position be one held by an NPC.

The precedence for this is already established - with the Sith Empire that was kicking around in the Core Worlds having had a lengthy run with an NPC leader.

I just wanted to see what our current member base thought on the idea.

Should be keep the position open for a PC or should we set up an NPC so as to prevent our members tearing each other apart just to get the position?

[member="Airi Tobec"] | [member="Darth Umbra"] | [member="Kaira Chuth'ollo"] | [member="Leina Snowfire"] | [member="Petal"] | [member="Saria Messoa"] | [member="Tan'yill"] | [member="Tin'tinag"]

[member="Avy Valla"]

An NPC is a wise choice, it keeps things fair and it keeps things running in case someone's activity dips due to the dreaded RL. Plus, it makes it a very possible thing for that King/Queen to be involved in many threads without a single player having to fill like, 20 threads in a week or so.

So far it appears that the majority are in favor of an NPC Faction Leader.

I would like to get the view of all our current members and will leave this open for a few more days so everyone can have their say.

After that, I'll close up the thread and enact the agreed upon method and we can really start getting this Twi'lek party going.

Thank you all for your opinions and your votes.

I'll be closing this thread and submitting an NPC Codex entry for the Tempest Queen tonight or tomorrow.

Then I'll begin getting some threads together so we can really get the Void Wings going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom