Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Teachings of Karness Muur's Lightning (Open for first 2)

T'zanith sat in the middle of a meditation chamber and stared at the Sith Holocron in front of him. He had been meditating on it for the passed hour or so and he was beginning to get quite annoyed with it. 'Damn it unlock already....' He thought as he then finaly lost his cool and used a force shock on the damn thing.
He jumped back as it finally opened and he saw the force whirl around the holocron before a sudden holographic image of Karness Muur appeared and he was stared down by the gatekeeper of the holocron.
"What is your reason for awakening me?" The gatekeeper then asked after a few moments of pause. T'zanith was a little intimidated by him as he was after all an ancient and one of the great sith lords. "I seek knowledge of the darkside of the force.... I seek more power and the strength to overcome anyone that would come against me." He then said as he stood his ground before the gatekeeper.
The gatekeeper stared at T'zanith for a few more moments before he shot force lightning at T'zanith who instinctively shot force lightning right back, of course his was vastly inferior and soon was clenching his fist and teeth as the lightning surged through his body and he resisted the urge to scream out. Once it was done and he nearly fell to his knees but didn't want to give the damn thing the satisfaction so he only bent his knees a little before he stood up and looked at the gatekeeper.
"Interesting seems you just might be worthy of being taught the basics at least." The gatekeeper then said with a mocking smirk.

T'zanith didn't like the gatekeeper not one bit and as he stood and crossed his arms. "So you believe me worthy of the first steps then?" He asked the gatekeeper defiantly which only seemed to amuse the damn thing.
"Yes now pay attention little would be sith." The gatekeeper said as he moved his hand up in a demonstrating manner. "Now observe, First you gather the force in your forearm and allow it to build as you move it out towards your hands." He showed the movement with his other hand as he moved it up along his forearm. "Then once in the hand you pour you malice, hate, anger and any negative emotion you have inside you into your hand before you point your fingers towards the one who is to receive it and then let it all out through your fingers." The gatekeeper explained before he looked around and saw a training dummy in the corner. "Bring that over here." He then commanded.
T'zanith did so and once he had placed the dummy on one end he saw that the gatekeeper wanted him to do as he had explained. 'Karking chit' T'zanith thought as he held one hand out as if he was about to do a force push and instead allowed the force to seep into his arm as he built it up and slowly moved it up his forearm before it reached his hand. Once at his hand he poured his anger at his teacher, the gatekeeper and his utter and total resentmental hate for his father into his hand. Once pushed at his fingertips the lighting came out and hit the dummy causing it to fall back, though it also back fired at T'zanith and his hair was a little sizzled as he fell backwards from the backlash.
T'zanith felt even more annoyed at the gatekeeper as it laughed at him.

T'zanith stood up and shook his head as he mustered up his resentment, rage and hatred, most of which were directed at the Gatekeeper, letting it build in his forearms as he gathered the force into them as well. Moving them slowly up his forearms he built the force with each centimeter until it reached his hands were he gathered a second build of force energy into his fingertip and then shot the lightning out of his fingers again and aimed it at the dummy that had been made to stand again.
This time the Lightning carved a black hole into the dummy and the backlash only turned T'zanith's fingertips a little black as he had used the second charge to try and save his fingers from the backlash. 'Is this how they do it when it get's stronger than a shock?' He thought before he noticed that the Gatekeeper was staring at him quite amused.
"So you figured it out huh? quite the quick study aren't you little would be sith." He said with that sickeningly belittling smirk of his. T'zanith nearly keeled over when the energy usage backlash hit him, it was exhausting to conjure up such a force and he felt he needed much more training to be able to wield something like that with the amount of effortless waves that he had seen some of the sith lords do.

"If your just going to stand there and smirk you can go back into your holocron Murr. If your actually going to teach me something then do so, Damn it!" T'zanith then spat at the Gatekeeper who seemed to only grow more amused at T'zanith's outburst of annoyed anger at him.
"Oh? Aren't you the impatient one, well then how about this I shall teach you an advanced variant of Force Lightning and if you can master it then I will allow you to learn more." Karness then said with his amused smirk towards T'zanith, who was more than surprised and became suspicious of the gatekeeper even more than before.
"What's it called?" T'zanith then asked Murr as he shook his hand and sat down in front of the Holocron to get a little rest while he rubbed his blackened fingers. "It is called the Sith Barrage and in it's fundamentally it is the ability to have your force lightning come up from beneath your enemy instead of from your fingers, makes for a nasty surprise for your enemies." Murr then said with his amused smirk still there, sending a shiver of disgust down T'zanith's spine.
'This is probably too advanced for me right now, this karking Sleemo is trying to get me to kill myself isn't he.' T'zanith then thought as he laid down and stopped showing the Gatekeeper any interest besides uttering a little at him. "All right describe how I'd achieve it then."
This caused the gatekeeper to be taken aback by the Apprentices lack of interests and seemed to grow a little irritated at the display. "Well you first must gather the force into your hand as if you were about to fire lightning at them, this would be the point that you pour your hatred, anger and your powerful negative emotions into your hand while you also tether this to a small point under your enemy which would serve as the firing platform of the lightning." Murr then said before he went into the minute details of it all and then simply scoffed at T'zanith who hadn't moved that much or acknowledged his existence that much while Murr gave his lecture. "Do not even think of activating me before you master this ability." He then said in an outburst of his irritation and then the holocron shut off and lay still and silent, it's pouring of waves through the force stopping to a still silence.
Something welcomed by T'zanith as he moved to pick the holocron up and placed it into his bag again. His hunch had been right as Murr had described the ability to him, it was far to advanced at his level of force use to even attempt at full power but he could try for a shock instead of a full on barrage of Lightning instead. "In theory it should lessen the backlash of failure at least." He then said to himself as he simply enjoyed the silent stillness in the room and the force around him.
The stillness was broken by another Acolyte entering the room a few moments after that and T'zanith smirked towards the Acolyte as if saying "Just in time."

While no Acolyte himself, he did enter the room. His cane was hitting the metal floor, always metal floors with the Sith, and making a rhythmic beat. His leg limped ever so slightly as he walked, a sign of age and of battle injuries. He entered the library looking around and then at his apprentice who was alone and sweaty, "Hope I am not interrupting anything."

He walked up to him and looked at the holocron with a curious look, he was not familiar with it. Is my training too easy for you that you turn to holocrons? I have been wanting to try throwing you in a furnace and seeing if you live if that satisfies you." It was true that Vastatio was hard on the boy, but he was not cruel...well not mostly cruel. He saw the boy as a worthy apprentice and a valuable tool in his arsenal. This was why he was now moving towards sending his apprentice out to collect someone that Vastatio wanted information on.

[Member="T'zanith Zebron"]

T'zanith smiled as [member="Lord Sabastian"] spoke to him, it seemed his annoying habit of hiding his force signature made his look like an acolyte before he got a good look at him. "Not at all master I am simply trying to increase my knowledge and power to survive your training. Not to mention what you taught me, stagnation means death so I will continue to improve myself." He then said with a light chuckle as he moved his hand up towards the smoking training dummy. With his focus on manipulating the force at his hand and the tether to the floor under the dummy he poured his negative passions and emotions into his hand as if he was about to shot out force lightning but as he let it out a force spark erupted under the dummy and caused it to fall over.

T'zanith smiled that he had been able to do the skill on the first try, even if it was as weak as he could make it. He then looked at his master, though his features displayed his fatigue that had been building up since he had started. "So what can I help you with master? Did you want me to tell you anything or do anything?" He asked as his master rarely just gave him a casual visit... if ever.

Always improving, always growing, this was what made the Sith dangerous. He continued walking in and took a seat at the table resting his feet. He let silence fill the air as he relaxed. He then leaned forward and in a tone that suggested his apprentice had earned his respect he began explaining what he wanted.

"Tell me T'Zanith, have you heard of the traitor Darth Banshee now known as Sabrina?" He waited and listened to his response before continuing. "My little birdies tell me she has started a cult known as the Empire. Current;y they are not on the One Sith radar, but they are mine. I want you to gather all you can about them and bring that back to me and if you really want to make me happy, I want you to bring me a member. It doesn't matter who, as long as they have information on the group. I plan to torture them for what they know and break them. If I am successful, I will gain they undying loyalty and have someone to return on the inside who will be my eyes and ears."

[member="T'zanith Zebron']

T'zanith turned to face [member="Lord Sabastian"] and his face showed curiosity. "Tell me is she a threat? or are we going to simply play some mind games?" He said as he walked to stand a few feet away from his master. "I've been gathering an information network of my own actually... someone in this order is also a member of her little cult.. I still don't have enough but I do know it's a female." He said as he placed his hand around his chin. "I can give you the name once I have it but this can't be traced back to me, master unlike you my standing in this order is still precarious and it would only hurt my standing if I am known for pointing fingers." He then said as he moved four stones up to him and made them into little satellites around his mid rim as he meditated on what this situation would do.
With a few creative thinking he began to have a lightning tether between the stones though the force lightning was of no power even barely below the power of a force spark.

"That, my apprentice, is what I want to know. She is a traitor, but currently they are not a threat to us, but could be." At the news of a One Sith member in this cult things began to change in Sebastian's mind. If indeed this was an enemy cult they had a traitor and possible a leak and this needed to be rooted out.

His new self given job was to root out the enemy or would be enemy, to stomp them out before they could grow. "Find me the name and I will do the rest. Though, I still want you to capture one, rank doesn't mean much to me at this point, but the higher the better."

[member="T'zanith Zebron"]

T'zanith stood at attention and bowed to his master. "I shall try to find the name master." He said as he then stood straight and made sure he had everything he had brought into the room before he left the room, first heading to his room and then to find the name his master had asked for.

[member="Lord Sabastian"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom