Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Draelvasier

A scattered species, genocidal in nature, led by their Chieftain to conquer all and restore the Draelvasier.

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Alien
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Tapistry

So, I figured something cohesive like this will help get across my vision to all of you. Sometimes I forget that Tathra's position as IC leader means I should be sharing any ideas or concepts for the faction that come to mind for me. Otherwise, there are gaps, cause what I'm considering affects us all. So, this should solve that. I hope.

The layout of the phase is vaguely chronological, with room for bits and pieces of all sizes being added in as we go along. Not all of these are threads, some will be blogs and whatnot.

Also, should go without saying that ideas are subject to change. Phase One is where we are now, and likely the shortest and least interaction-heavy of the three phases.

Key:
Completed - Red
In progress - Yellow
Planned - Green {Intended, important story beat or confirmed.}
Possible - Blue [Seriously, this means DO NOT put any stock in it. This is just a concept that has been discussed at this point.}

Phase One: Gathering (on-going)
So this phase has begun with our threads/blogs establishing the state of the Draelvasier as a species, and its pivotal members [Our characters].

> Extra-Galactic survivors repair ship and attempt to return to known space.
> Tathra sends out transmission.
> Transmission is received by Kad, uses beacon to ask for help. Sethrak/Sylok/Gordrak assist.
> Extra-Galactic survivors take out scavenger ship, meet up with scouting party led by Berok on Draemidus.
> Tathra finds and recruits Mazoga.
> The Draelvasier gather at Draed-Muinne.
> Rescuing Bralor from his laboratory.

Phase Two: Raiding and Rebuilding
Whilst dealing with the turmoil of the Empire's fall, the Draelvasier are brought back under Tathra's reign as new avenues of regaining power become open to them. Any and all forms of power are to be taken by force, whilst staying under the radar of the Galactic powers.

> Attack on Damascus Station, gathering intel on Elysium weapon caches.
> The Draelvasier send a strike force to New Cov, stealing the biomolecule for kick-starting the Draelvasier birthing process. Thus starting the Jedi investigation into the return of the Draelvasier.
> Retaming of the Draeyde caves on Draed-Muinne.
> Storming Shoma Ike's research vessel to gather information on recent galactic history.
> Encounter with the swarm, and learn of the Warmind's survival.
>
The Draelvasier and Tathra's return are discovered by Valery Noble and those assisting her.

Phase Three: Discovery and the Warmind
The Draelvasier are finally discovered, and the war machine truly rises once more.

> The Draelvasier continue to gather resources, readying for warfare.
> The Warmind enters the Galaxy, turning all manners of creatures into slaves of its will. The Draelvasier must destroy it, setting Drek'ma free in the process and allowing them unchallenged control of their mighty beasts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom