Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The tainted Forest

Felucia, Jungle

Rarely Abyss felt the need to visit a world as remote and hostile as felucia. Korriban, his spiritual home was a desert wasteland, dangerous for sure, but without the all the plants and the jungle that almost made it impossible for one to travel on the planets surface. Everything around him was toxic, everything just waited for him to make mistake that would cost him his life. But he was no ordinary man, he was a sith, and one with the dedication to follow that path until his end. He had traveled here in search of an worthy apprentice, as the natives of the jungle world were infamous for their connection with the force, and how easily they could be tempted by the dark side. They were savages, but powerful, and well versed in arts that were so exotic that neither sith nor jedi knew how to perform them.

Using his crimson red blade both to bring light in the darkness, and to cut down anything in his way, Abyss moved through the jungle, following a rather dark presence, somewhere in the distance. He knew that the planet had other settlers besides the natives, and he wasn't so keen on meeting them, as most people had a very low opinion of the sith, and the presence seemed somewhat different than he would have imagined from a creature tied to the force as much as to nature. Still he hadn't meet one of them yet, so he coolant say for sure. Sooner or later he would find out anyway.

Maybe another being in search of the darkness had found its was here, maybe not. In the end it would not matter, as the worthy came in any shapes, forms and ages. Meeting someone here could simply be a meeting of fate, and who was he to disagree with fate? As he continued his path he noticed that jungle around him was less wild than before. It didn't looked like civilization had taken hold here, but it also wasn't a completely uninhabited world as he could see now with his own eyes. However he was searching for was close.

[member="Vaxxu Nadon"]

The Ithorian stalked the jungle, he lay in the trees watching carefully from above before a bright crimson would break through the leaves, the towering Ithorian managed to blend in with the trees. He watched the man carefully, he was a Sith that was pretty obvious. Still being pretty untrained in the force he could feel the dark seemingly hot feeling emitting from the mans body.

Extending his throat sacks, he would open his twin mouths and call out through the jungle, almost bellowing. "State your name, offworlder!" With that Vaxxu would focus his eye stalks onto the crimson blade from behind the seeming safety of the trees. He was wary of the man but along with that a sense of curiosity arose.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

Abyss heard the strange voice echoing through the trees, a voice that certain not belonged to a human or near human. It was a distinct sound, one that only could belong to a member of the Ithorian race, marked by the the fact the it sounded like to voices layered above each other and marked by a remarkable monotony at least to non Ithorians. He knew that the race was known to settle on the jungle world, but still it wasn't really what he had expected. After all they were known to be rather calm and collected individuals and he couldn't recall many stories of them leaning to the dark. Amplifying his voice with the force, Abyss answered the question aimed at him, his words booming through the jungle.

"I am known as Darth Abyss, and if you attach any value to your life I would advise you to show me respect."

There was no fear for this creature in his mind. Sure he couldn't see it, but he could sense it and the presence was only a feint spark compared to the bright flame within himself. Should he make a rushed decision he would simply draw on the force, and crush the alien with nothing but his will.

"Show yourself, or I will force you to."

Abyss was already considering his options for getting the alien out of hiding. He had gas grenades that would certainly force him out of his position. He had the force, he could simply aim a lightning in the direction of the presence. Or he could simply cut down any tree in the are with his blade until there was nowhere left to hide.

[member="Vaxxu Nadon"]

Being short on options, the tan skinned creature would leap from the trees landing on his widely spread feet, with his head lowered. A quiet grunt would emit from his mouths as he glanced up to face the man. Revealing his face, he would watch the Sith for a few more moments before eventually speaking again in his deep and still strange voice. "I give you my full respect, Sith. All I asked for is a name." With that said, the towering Ithorian would wander slowly closer to the man.

A feet few apart neither of them seemed scared. The Ithorian was fully aware that this being could end his life in an instant, he had heard the stories before of the power of the Sith. He needed this man. He needed to get in with this illusive cult, This was one of his only opportunities and he wasn't going to let it slip.

The wind blew quietly, the breeze swirling from behind the Ithorian causing his robe to flap rather vigorously. The hood covering his head hump.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

"If you really do Ithorian, then kneel in front of me."

It was hard to draw anything out of the aliens expression, it was simply to inhuman and alien for Abyss to understand. Yet he still knew exactly knew what this man wanted from, the same thing any being drawn to the dark desired. Power. Maybe even joining the sith. Abyss yellow eyes wandered over the alien, trying to see beyond what was presented on the surface. He stood far higher than Abyss himself, a rather exceptional member of his species as it seemed, but as the wind pulled at the robes of both men, he could see the weak flesh under them. Malnourished, and degraded, probably for quite some time, and yet he still found the energy to climb up the trees and walk through the jungle. A strong survival instinct as it seemed, that was a first sign that he might was sith material.

"I can feel your desire, you notice my power and you want to take it for yourself. That is good, but if you want the right to join the sith, you have to earn it. Show me how much you desire to survive."

The crimson red blade disappeared, and the hilt of his weapon wandered back on his hilt. Instead Abyss lifted both his hands, now fists, in the air. The alien couldn't beat him, but if he wanted his chance he had at least to show the passion that drove him.

[member="Vaxxu Nadon"]

A soft grunt would leave both of his mouths, simultaneously before he would give a short nod. Then speaking in his usual monotomous tone "If I must prove myself to you. I will." With that he would raise his large hands up, before dropping his robe off his shoulders. The Ithorian knew that, if this Sith was half capable he was going to lose. It was inevitable, but... he had no choice at this point.

Stepping to the side, he would then lower his posture, spreading his feet outwards slightly making it easier for him to atleast attempt to dodge oncoming attacks. It seemed a stalemate for a decent ammount of time, before a large gust of wind passed by, Vaxxu capitalising and charging forwards swinging his right hand towards the Sith, soon after followed by a short left jab. Though, it was most likely going to end with Vaxxu being the one on his behind.

He had to show, his will. How strong he is - or can be.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

With the footwork he learned from Form 2, the most elegant and evasive form of lightsaber combat, Abyss evaded the first strike with a step to his left, before moving backwards to get out of the range of the second swing at him. He was dedicated, he had to give him that, but the fact that he so easily agreed to this battle and also made a rushed first strike also reeked of foolishness.

Out of the range of his opponent, Abyss lifted both his hands up in the air, throwing a telekinetic blast at the alien, while a dark and inhuman laugh emerged from his lungs. He never had been someone to play fair, and he would require as much from his apprentice. The smart would always be superior to those relaying on simple physical strength. It was yet to be seen if this one was considered a smart one, based on how he would use his advantage in range and height against him.

[member="Vaxxu Nadon"]

His eyestalk lowered after his strikes where easily dodged. Then, taking a short step back in an attempt to catch his breath before a large blast of telekinesis seemingly came his way, knocking him into the air. However, he seemingly flipped his body backwards being able to land on his rather large flat feet.

"How did you do that?" He would say, as his eyestalks perked up. Slowly making his way towards the Sith again, not showing to back down at all. He was willing to show his passion and even pride to the Sith.

Before taking a swift side step, the Ithorian released a soft grunt, glancing to man's legs before running in for a swift leg sweep on the man's right leg, again knowing he would fail, but he had to show his determination to the Darth. "Teach me, Darth... Abyss." He replied out of his left mouth as he kept his right mouth closed. Teach him. That's exactly what the Ithorian wanted, and he wasn't afraid for the Sith to know. That is all he wanted out of him. Showing him the path, to power.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

Oh he would teach him. Just not in the way he hoped for. The path of the sith was one of strength and of passion sure, but it was also a path of survival, a path to know when giving up was the smartest option. Maybe giving up wasn't the right word, as the thing the sith strife for most was victory, in one form or another, so defeat was something all sith considered temporary, until the point the would be strong enough to rewrite history. This time he made no step to the side, and simply allowed the alien to push his kick into his right leg. Other then his left, it wasn't made off of flesh and bones, but out of metal and circuits, a cybernetic replacement after the real one had been cut of by a sith lord.

"I can do so much more. I will teach you, be sure of that."

No this alien was sith material, but not apprentice material. Another master would certainly be interested in him, in his ambitious nature, but he seemed to lack the state of mind the apprentice of the greatest imposter on this side of the galaxy would need. His hands lifted up in the air again, this time releasing blue lightning at the man. He would play with him a little bit more, before he would send him to the order.

[member="Vaxxu Nadon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom