Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Tainted Chorus [Faction Ad]

axy2s33t.png
Okay I have done so many of those that I don't know what exactly to put here, without repeating myself to much. We are The Tainted Chorus, Dark Side, Stealth, Crime, yada yada yada. I will just leave you to the overview links for the faction in the end. Just imagine I had the right skills to shop awesome pictures to go along with this.

Instead I am going to show you some things, the things me and others have worked for to set up some places and things for this faction to use, or things we have done so far:

Starting out with FAI74 or Faith, a drug used for brainwashing. Other than most factions, the Chorus doesn't seeks control from the outside, but from the inside. With this simple drug, combined with an effort of dark siders and criminals alike we can flood a planet with it, and slowly make the population into mindless followers. Neat, isn't it?

The Abyss Academy. Okay go on and laugh about the fact that I named the academy after my Character in a fit of narcissism. Done? Alright. The Abyss academy isn't such a bad place in all honesty. For all I know not even TSO has an academy right now, so if you are a darkside master or apprentice looking for a place to stay and train, you are invited. You don't even have to be a member of the chorus.

The Floating Market: So enough sith stuff, the Chorus was (at least in my mind) always a place where criminals could come and do their criminal things. Nar Shaddaa? Been there. Coruscant Underworld? Been there. Any other popular shadowport in star wars? Maybe also been there. This is a fresh new one for all of you, you can set up camp for you and your crew here, and soon there will also follow a black market thread were we all can actually do black market stuff. Edit: Thread can be found here

Fight vs. The Commonwealth: Okay sadly the skirmish is in a standstill right now, but this still is pretty good at showing how we intent to operate with fairly small numbers against powerful forces. Also shot out to the commonwealth.

The Iridonia arc: Not strictly Chorus business (mainly because the whole thing faded in the background a bit), but still a glimpse of insight in what we plan. Surrogate wars, creating control from the inside. Its all there.

I know that this was a bit different to how ads normally work around here, but in all honesty, I feel like a faction that intends to do things differently, should do things differently. So thank you for your attention.

Here a few additional links.

Second Faction Thread

The Tainted Chorus Forum
... Also we started planning a super secret new project, and you will only be able to see it if you look into the Tainted Chorus Forum (No worries, you don't need to join to see it.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom