Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Taff Union (PM for invite)

Mykes still had it fresh on mind. The death of a father figure, a mentor. Right before him and Mykes' lover, son of the mentor. It was hard on both of them, the hardest thing they had ever dealt with. So, he pushed for it. He pushed for this day, for it would bring them just a day of joy. With the siege of Commenor, death of Rex Taff, they needed happiness. But he had no idea whom to invite. He let his daughter [member="Calithea Taff"] know, and his partner [member="Tom Taff"] today was the day.

They set it up in the Lesorskaa City, and the residents were more than happy. As treats for those waiting before hand, selections of that taffy they made in their honor. Mykes was in his room getting ready, chewing on one of them to help clear his mind.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rexy_divider.png

Tom had watched his father [member="Rex Taff"] die in front of him. He was distraught for several days but [member="Mykes Vatak"] was there every step of the way. Looking after him making sure he was okay. Finally the day came where Mykes decided it was right to get married. Tom agreed they needed some more happiness in their life's. Especially that of their daughter [member="Calithea Taff"] she had also been there on that day.

Tom had invited [member="Ahtemis"], [member="Rachel Taff"] and [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] just a few people he knew wouldn't mind being there because he knew Mykes wouldn't mind a small grouping. So that's what he made sure it was. He was in his own ready room waiting for the moment for him to walk out in his suit to marry his husband.

Rexy_divider.png

Samael Snowsong

S
Rachel's ship landed as she stepped off and offered her hand to [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] "Thanks for coming with me, I hope you don't mind the fact you had to leave a fair bit behind you" She said with a smile leading her companion to the area to wait for the wedding. "You will like the two guys getting married very very nice people and I think we all need something happy after everything." She would say finding a seat.

"Everyone deserves some happiness...well ok not everyone. Some people don't but...that's not very Jedi of me is it?" The girl shook her head ruefully, "Let's just say that it's nice to see nice things happening to nice people." A wedding was one of the more unusual situations that the girl had found herself invited to, but she was always happy to jump in and visit a new place with a friend.

[member="Tom Taff"] [member="Rachel Taff"] [member="Mykes Vatak"]

A invite from a good friend, she looked it over and gave a bright smile as she nodded to herself. She sent a message back and quickly she was off to get something good before heading out

you came to mine, I shall attend yours my friend

Within a day she was arriving on planet, she had a contingency of her god killers attending only two, with the threat of the Sith and the battle of commenor fresh on her mind....she couldn't be to careful about letting her guard down. Arriving at the place and quickly made her way to [member="Tom Taff"] knocking on his door

hey Tom you in?

Valgærd

It was not often I made personal visits.

Not that it was anything strictly speaking personal. I made a lot of enemies in my line of work, it was simply safer to conduct personal visits on my own terms in my own quarters, where I held all the cards. Discretion, as they say, is the better part of valour. However, when I received the invitation from [member="Mykes Vatak"] and [member="Tom Taff"], right at the same time my personal ship had been completed, it had to be a sign. An invitation to such an event, at the same time the means to travel there discreetly had become available? I don't like to consider myself superstitious, but the Wolf's Shadow needed a spin and I needed to see a little innocent happiness.

[member="Rachel Taff"], [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] and [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] had all already arrived, all of them unfamiliar faces to me. I tactfully greeted each wordlessly with a nod, keeping the hat and coat I wore in such a position as to obscure my face and keep me hidden in shadow. My first thought was to speak to them later, perhaps see what business I could conduct and deals I could make, but to my own surprise found myself cringing at the idea. No, this was not for me. This was for Tom and Mykes. I would not corrupt it with the poison that was my lifestyle.

For now, I settled myself behind the others, watching from beneath the brim of my hat. With a little luck this affair would remain as innocent as it ought to.

Divider1.png

Mykes sensed [member="Tom Taff"]'s feelings. He just hoped, even though he very much knew otherwise, that Tom wouldn't be able to feel just how nervous he was. And he could feel other presences, as well as hear distinct mutterings outside of where he was. He was all ready and dressed, and yet he was nervous that something might happen. That something would interrupt their special moment, and that there would be no redo. That was what scared him.

He took a deep breath. Mykes knew that he was the one to be walked, but his family was not here. So he had asked the one family they had left; [member="Rachel Taff"]. In his room, he waited for her to knock. To give him the signal that now was the time, that the wedding was to begin.

@Ahtemis @Stardust Australis Skirae [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rexy_divider.png

Tom was almost ready and jumped when there was a voice at the door. He was nervous and he was sure [member="Mykes Vatak"] was as well. It would only make sense why Tom could face down an enemy in the middle of battle without a crack but when it came to this he was jumping at shadows. He realised he hadn't responded to the voice as he finished up dressing and opened the door to see [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"]

"Star you came. Is something up? Something wrong with the wedding or my suit?" Gods he was nervous about today and whether all of this would go off without a hitch.

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"], [member="Mykes Vatak"], [member="Ahtemis"]
Rexy_divider.png

Samael Snowsong

S
Rachel watched as [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] went towards Tom's area as she would be sitting with [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]. She nodded back at the mysterious woman ( [member="Ahtemis"] ) it was interesting the friends Tom and Mykes had. Then she rather suddenly realised something. "Oh kark I forgot, I am supposed to lead [member="Mykes Vatak"] down the aisle, poor guy's probably wondering where I got to by now."

She got up and began moving towards where Mykes was supposed to be. She made it and knocked on the door. "Mykes it's Rachel may I come in. Sorry I am late, you must be as nervous as anything."

[member="Tom Taff"]

oh no no no hahaha, everything is perfect tom

She patted his shoulder and chuckled, seemed like everyone who got married was nervous, she stood tall and simply smiled at tom

I just thought I'd come and talk to a friend before I see him married, lots been going on I know I've been meaning to actually just talk but heh well you know

She said and rubbed the back of her neck before she smiled

[Colot=green] you deserve today...i..am sorry to hear about your father he was a good man and a good friend...its a shame he fell [/Color]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rexy_divider.png

Tom looked relieved "Good I would hate for it to go wrong, [member="Mykes Vatak"] has helped me though a lot especially recently. Gods I just want this day to go right for us." He said forcing a smile. He listen to [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] before nodding "Indeed there has been, I am still reeling from what the ME pulled at Commenor. Even the SJO came to the CSA's aid and the ME couldn't be bothered. It just shocked me a bit." He would say looking forlornly.

He would freeze up as his father's name was mentioned. How could she have known, no one outside of the taff's had been present nor had any of them spoken on it yet. Then he realised she was talking about his fall. Tom nodded "Yeah it was a surprise to see him fall. To see the group he had told me to trust unable to help him when he came back. Unable to help me bring him back, it well surprised me to begin with. Now I wonder if it was designed all along...." Tom said looking down upset about it all and the fact his father was dead. His father couldn't even be at his wedding anymore. It was upsetting. As Tom began crying.
[member="Asaraa Vaashe"] [member="Ahtemis"]
Rexy_divider.png

[member="Tom Taff"]

itll all go fine trust me it's already amazing just needs the main event

She didnt want to say much on commenor, a big part of her still felt shame that she had run away from the battle rather then stay and fight to the last breath...but she couldn't have regrets now

sometimes...even the best can not help someone, I know he loved you till...oh dear

She frowned, she hadn't meant to make tom cry but...maybe it was just something that had been building...something that he needed to do just let it all put. Regardless she moved forward and hugged him gently like a mother would

he is with us always in the force tom, I'm sure hed be more then proud to know his son found the perfect one for him

Mykes was about to answer the door. And as he reached it, the full brunt of [member="Tom Taff"]'s feelings hit him. And he tried to hold back crying, at least to open the door. "Y-Yeah, come on in." He had the same suit as Tom except blue, they had thought it would be a good idea after all. Be the same look, so neither stood out more than the other.

He waited for [member="Rachel Taff"] to close the door behind before he fell into a seat. "I'm not only nervous, but I...I feel Tom. He's so sad I want to cry and I...I can't do anything." It made him even more nervous and on the brink of his own tears. Tom's pain was his pain, always with their bond. What was he to do now? And Rachel was the only family they had now.

[member="Ahtemis"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

Samael Snowsong

S
Rachel would smile as she was let in and see [member="Mykes Vatak"] almost in tears saying how Tom was. "Shh now sweetheart, Tom is still grieving but you need to send him happiness, you need to give him confidence in him. The confidence that made you both ask each other to get married. I know it's in there you can do it." She said smiling. "Come on you can do it." She finished hugging the man. She hoped she was right she would hate to see these two split up over a bit of tears.

[member="Stardust Australis Skirae"], [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], [member="Ahtemis"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rexy_divider.png

Tom nod while continuing crying. He felt [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"]. It wasn't long after that he realised [member="Mykes Vatak"] could feel him crying to, his sadness and pain. He shut his side of the bond until he was happy again. Mykes didn't need to feel his sadness not on their day. That wasn't fair on him. He nodded to the last part of Star's statement. "I am sure he is, it's just he was murdered in front of the whole family star. That's not the way it was supposed to go. I was supposed to bring him back to me." Tom said shaking his head clear of tears.

"Best get this started before I start crying again. People out their are probably wondering where I got to. Thank you star." He composed himself and made his way to the altar to start the wedding lest he break down in tears again.

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"], [member="Ahtemis"]
Rexy_divider.png

[member="Tom Taff"]

She held him until he stopped as she stepped back ad she looked down at him with a sad face as she nodded her head and closed her eyes

he is one with the force now, with that he is with us always...agreed let's get going my friend...but remember your family always has mine as a friend and will be there whenever you call

With that she left and went to take her seat

Mykes Taff hugged [member="Rachel Taff"] back, crying softly. He felt [member="Tom Taff"] cut off emotions, but it was too late for that as Mykes still cried. Though only for a bit and eventually, he was done with the crying. This was to be a happy day. "I can do it...I can do it for him...for Tom." He smiled back, and finished up the hug. "So...you're walking me down the aisle then?" he asked curiously to her. And he couldn't have anyone better than family to do so.

Samael Snowsong

S
Rachel forced a smile. "Good man. No wonder he loves you so much." She was being serious about that part but the thoughts of her brother was bring up some memories. She nodded "If you are ready to be walked down the aisle then I will take you." She said smiling more glad she could do this for the boys.

[member="Mykes Vatak"], [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"], [member="Ahtemis"], [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

Mykes heard her words, yet he just felt surprised still. This moment. It was here. The moment of his life, change it forever...he was prepared. He took a deep breath, and nodded. Mykes linked his arm with hers, trying to keep strong. He had to stay strong, so that [member="Tom Taff"] would feel his emotions and stay strong himself. To keep them both strong. With [member="Rachel Taff"]'s arm linked to his, he started to the door that would enter to the aisle. And while he was strong, he still could not shake the nervous feeling he had.

[member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Ahtemis"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rexy_divider.png

Tom watched as his soon to be husband [member="Mykes Vatak"] was lead down the aisle by his aunt [member="Rachel Taff"]. He was so happy that Mykes and him would soon be joined together. As Mykes made his way to the end he squeezed the man's hand to show no matter what else Mykes was always on his mind.

They went through the lines of I do's as Tom then went in and kissed Mykes dipping him slightly as he did. He smiled looking at the man he had pledged his life too. "I love you so much." He then brought him back up and turned to the guests "Alright there is food and drink a plenty here lets mingle and have some fun." He said smiling, placing his hand in Mykes. "Ready?"

[member="Stardust Australis Skirae"], [member="Ahtemis"], [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]
Rexy_divider.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom