Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The sun blotter's hoppin? [Open to all!]

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

Drinker, singer, smoker. All round Fun haver and C
Location: Space station above the planet Dimok in the Sepan star system. Galactic Grid Coordinates: P-13
Affiliation: None/neutral Station name: Sun blotter (given by the populece of the planet below.)
RepublicStrategoryConference-PoNR.png

Hyperious Borealis Cantina

The loud noises of the patrons of the cantina could be heard well before entering the cantina. The Hyperious Borealis Cantina is the hottest place to be on the sun blotter station and most dealing done on the stations either involve meeting at the cantina or going there to celebrate afterwards over a good day's pay. In such a merry and hopping place it was no surprise to see nearly every different sentient creature the galaxy had to offer over the course of a year at the least, not to mention individuals from most if not all walks of life. Over the last few months Zreame had taken to calling the Cantina her second home on the station as she worked as a metal craftsman on the station and was currently the reigning drinking champion of her weight class, a source of pride for the young Cernun. Currently however it wasn't as packed as it usually was mostly due to it being to early for some and to late for others.
Currently she was sitting at her usual spot in a comfortable middle stall with a Challenger to her title passed out opposite her in the stall, while the Cernun was singing a little tune to her victory. "Nah nah honey I'm good I can have another but I probably should not~♪" stops to drag in a miniature cigar "If I stay I might not leave alone~♪" She sang with a melodious voice though the smoke eminated from her mouth as she sang and then she downed her tenth glass while her challenger had barley made it through four glasses. The horned, white haired, female seemed to be in a state of triumphant euphoria as she had a glass of Avedame juice in one hand while she had a miniature cigar in the other as she sang her melody as the Bartender seemed to just enjoy her melodious singing and smile and node his head in the beat with her melody. "Now better men than me have failed~♪" points at her glass "Drinking from this unholy Grail~♪" She then began giggling a little.

The melody she's singing.

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

Drinker, singer, smoker. All round Fun haver and C
The Cernun began to let out pheromones in her euphoric state, though they seemed to just infect others with her happy mood. This went on for a few hours before, and after a lot more drinking, she passed out. Since the Bartender was a friend he let her sleep it off in the backroom office that he owned and even was kind enough to leave her some tablets for the throbbing headache she awoke with. "NH! Never again..." She groaned as she woke up and rubbed her forehead. Of course she'd do it again but it might be a while until she'd drink quite that much again.

She adjusted her clothes and took the tablets and a glass of water she found next to them. "Good man" She said with a smile as she referred to the bartender, an older Zabrak with a beard named Zlithbin. She waited until the tablets kicked in and then felt much better as the headache subsided and she left the office.

The cantina was full at that point and the busiest time of the day seemed to have arrived. Walking towards the bar she gestured for Zlithbin to come closer and she kissed his forehead as thanks, along with slipping him a few extra credits. She then ordered something to eat and just sat at the cantina with her usual wide smile on her lips as she enjoyed the atmosphere and mood of the place around her, it seemed some of her pheromones were still floating around which raised the spirits of all those that entered the cantina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom