Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Suffering of others

Fe walked on the planets streets, she had somewhere she wanted to explore. The graveyard. Her ship was docked, the crew mostly former Jkri. Though some more help was gotten for pilots and mechanics. She kept to herself as she approached, not that she was hard to notice. Covered in unusual 'tattoo's. Her clothes were loose, though the back in particular was made to be open. There was a reason for that, black wings folded behind her. A common choice she made. The convenience of flight was one that she was well aware of. They would require much energy to use, as she hadn't decreased her own mass by much. But the aid of the force made it easier.

She was here to explore the cultures of other worlds, for her homeworld. The Vo was the most important thing to keep. Often separated from the body and kept safe. The bodies were still valued, but the Vo was valued above all the rest. So much so that some would let themselves suffer rather than remove them. She wasn't sure what she'd do under the same circumstances. What she did know as that most races didn't hold the same organ, nor the same view of it. This was a graveyard, an odd place, where the bodies were kept.

From grave to grave. A name. Sometimes a quote, a picture, or a holo-image. Some of them even had short videos. It was a place to remember their dead. And to mourn them. She felt longing here. Most who came or passed didn't bother to hide their thoughts or feelings. It wouldn't take an empath to know that. She knew these feelings, she had felt them herself, and had felt those of others before. Often the more panicked ones the moment a friend or loved one dies. Those moments of horror or terror in battle. These were only memories of such things. The faded painting of a far crisper feeling. Yet strong still.

She watched, and listened. Watched the tombstones, listened to their thoughts and their feelings. She wanted to know what it was like for them. Even though it hurt, it wasn't worse than things she'd already felt.

Maximar Fugold Maximar Fugold

Max swapped between the headstones feeding off the residual misery of those who lie there when he sensed someone with a more sorrow. sticking as a shadow Max made his way twords Fe Tserim Fe Tserim Before changing behind her before speaking. "You hold alot of Destress and emotions on your shoulders let me help ease the burden." he would state as he would attempt to feed on the feeling of such would feel as if a huge weight of emotion begins to be lifted from the individual.

if they decided to look at him Max would be wearing a old sun bleached red trenchcoat with fastened collar the overall quality of the trenchcoat looks like its seen better days as it seems torn in some areas bullet holes in others and torn trim as it gets closer to the ground. a old looking blaster revolver rests in its holster visible threw a hole in the trenchcoat on his hip.

Fe turned as she heard the voice, she hadn't been paying so much attention it caught her slightly off guard, as did his statement. And, as she was turning and looking, the pain began to slip away. It was...shocking. Relieving, very much so. Like having a long tensed muscle finally relaxed, on that had been there for a long time. Yet, surprising still.

And from all the people to give that result, this was not someone she would have expected it to come from. An otherworlder with a clearly worn trench-coat and a blaster at his side. There were very few things she could imagine being more out of place in that. Her surprise was visible, and audible. "That was a surprise in more ways than one." She admitted smiling, and breathing a sigh of some form of relief, "It's been awhile since I felt this at ease."

She folded her hands in front of her, "Though, I will say, I'm not exactly familiar with whatever you just did. Influencing emotions is one thing but that was something I've not felt before. And it hasn't done me much good trying to fix it myself. How'd you do that?" She had to admit, she was curious. She didn't know him, he didn't look to match any order. Yet somehow he sensed and pulled away emotions from her like it was nothing, freeing her more easily than she ever did herself. If only things could stay that way.

Max Smiled his eyes giving off a blue glow magnified by his tinted sunglasses. "Then it was a welcomed surprise you held alot for one person to bear, Im glad to have helped." His voice was calm collected as he took the emotional and mental pain unto himself feeding on it giving him the energy he needs for the day. some could say one could get full on the amount this person had bearing down on them before he showed up.

Max would walk backwards his lower half fazing threw a tombstone giving a Wispy Smokey shadow look to it as he did so before reforming when he was asked how he did it. "I can do it as I'm trapped between this world and the next. but I believe helping others with their pain is more beneficial to us both than letting them carry it forever."

Last edited:
An unusual glow from behind the glasses, as he responded seemingly calmly, "It wasn't all mine, and I'm very grateful." she responded. Wouldn't be a surprise for people in her former occupation to have similar problems. Course, the lack of emotions did make using them far more hard. But a temporary reliance on the path of Thought was actually a nice change of pace, it was after-all her original intent. It would have been a true gift if that was somewhere she could stay.

She watched raising her eyebrows as he walked partially through a tombstone, and answering her question, trapped between life and death. Or...maybe that wasn't really the best terminology. She'd heard about the netherworld in more detail, but it was not something her people had focused on as much. Some had, she certainly bore more interest in it, as would any necromancers. But for the most part they were all about the present world. "That's a new one. Here I was thinking you were just from some rare order. And I certainly won't complain about it."

It was slightly saddening in a way that he wasn't, could have perhaps brought her better chances for issues in the future, yet, she couldn't just ignore this either. The more she thought about it, the more she looked at the worn shot through clothes, the way he pulled emotions out and seemed comprised of a shadow, the more it seemed like she really was seeing things. Dreaming of ghosts and spirits. In spite of that, she found herself acting rather normal about it, "I'm Fe Tserim, I guess thanks to you, I really can say it's a pleasure to meet you." she said with a smile.

"The pleasure is all mine, it's not often to meet a beauty as yourself." Max says with a mild bow as he leaned up against another tombstone. "honestly I'ts not exactly easy being myself, Born into existence by accident by the empress herself. I eventually got hired by the black suns because of what I can do....I don't like killing or bounty hunting however the caviot is at least I can make their final moments peacefully unlike most who pass on before their time." He said looking at his old blaster revolver looking over the feathers and ring attached to the end of it.

Holstering the blaster He directed his attention back to the women. "If you ever need to feel better feel free to come back here....I would give you an address but I don't have one hence why I stay here. I'm effectively a homeless gunslinger"

She smiled at his response and his bow, this was a very unusual encounter. And she still didn't fully understand just what this being was. He was somehow in two worlds at once, could pass through stone, and consume suffering. It was utterly unnatural. Individually, she understood that technically empathy might be able to create a similar result...perhaps, she couldn't be sure. And she had known of phasing though had never used it, and almost never saw it. Yet she couldn't help but think he was telling the truth.

He went on, talking more about herself, which didn't bother her in the slightest. Yet she felt some level of pity as he spoke, his ability to kill, yet distaste for it. He helped even as he killed a person. A part of her hung onto that idea, how much she would have wanted that type of person anytime her troops died. Saved from the fear and the pain of death.

Yet, as he spoke, bad things were indeed happening. At her ship, a crew of twenty was closing in. Pirates, mercs, criminals, what one called them didn't matter. The point was that they were armed, and out for money. And they were heading towards her men. One of whom had a stealth field generator on them. They hadn't noticed yet, they would soon.

She chuckled at his statement, unawares yet to the goings on elsewhere, "Well, you can be sure I may do that. You have no ide...well, never-mind I suppose you know exactly what you hel-" She clenched her chest and took in a sharp breath. From where they were, they couldn't have heard the cut, a neck being slit and a soldier falling down. It was uncommon for her people to be snuck up on, they were orderly and experienced, but they were. They all knew at once due to her connection, and in moments the sound of slugthrowers and blasters started off. "I have to go, if you take jobs, and can get in time, take this one. Help my ships crew." her wings spread a moment before she was launched into the air in the direction of the starship docks.

She didn't know the numbers yet, but she knew one of her people had been killed and the fighting had started. Even in the air she started trying to insure the utmost of coordination. Creating a tactical result that allowed them to fight in very abnormal angles, strategies, and with very heightened awareness. The advantage of a Deni-Gar. However, while their chances were good perhaps. A survival of everyone is always better than a survival of a few, even if you wiped out the enemy utterly. She'd prefer to keep as many of her people alive as possible.

max put on his glasses as his body seemly turned to shadowy smoke in the wind as he fallowed her to her ship fazing through its side as a shadowy smoke MAx would note its dark in here with sounds of fighting turning to his true form a being of shadow and shining blue light coming from its eyes collar and cracks on the chest hunched over with its claws on its arms nearly touching the ground its body looking like a suit of obsidian armor with a blue glow between the plates as it ran into the fray. its goal however to only Maim not kill the attackers, since he's not being paid to kill just protect the crew.

upon coming into the frey the first attack he sees, Max swiped his hand ranking across the attackers back rending flesh and armor of the attacker before grabbing the arm holding a weapon and breaking the arm. "One down, continuing to the next fight." he telepathically thought to Fe Tserim Fe Tserim as he moved feeding on the fear from both the attacker and her crewmate that he just saved.

1420875f43800c7a09516b2f7c1e29b2dafc0771r1-256-256v2_00.png

Last edited:
His movement was utterly fascinating but she was focused on getting to her ship, beginning to guide the troops to their most ideal destinations, their best positions and ways to face as she sought out the minds of the enemy while maximizing those of the allies she knew well. She didn't want to risk what would happen if she tried to fully connect with Maximar Fugold Maximar Fugold , after what he'd told her, her concern for how she might react or feel to such sensations was quite high.

However, communication was just fine, and he himself had that ability to speak to her. She came above the group, flying in a circle like a hawk. She raised a hand and pulled it, yanking some of the enemy out into the open where the Jkri were already waiting skewering most of them. Maximar might not kill in this scenario, but her soldiers were mortal, and had their own and each others lives to protect, as did Fe. She wouldn't judge his non-lethal methods, but she wouldn't risk the lives of her people doing the same.

Images of the locations of every enemy and ally would appear in the minds of the Jkri, and sent to Maximar as well, she would let Maximar make his own calls on where he was best served, but her own people were setting up defensive perimiters and formations, bringing out their duraplast shields and working together to always be ready to both attack and defend.

On top of the sudden rise in awareness of her people, and Maximar's arrival which they likely hadn't been prepared for, Fe would enact more minor acts of telekinesis, movements of cover and weapons, shaking things or sending items flying. Some distractions, some to orient things to her allies advantages, all of which held tactical value. Normally what she did would be in the hands of others, but this was a matter of a single ship of her allies and only 20 enemies, who's numbers already began to be taken down. Their courage was wavering though they tried for a sudden and aggressive push towards the ship in the hope they could get inside and take it over from within.

As max cleared the decks of the ship in his non lethal way, the whole time he was battling internally to not kill everything he came across so much so that anyone with telekinetic ability could probably pick up on that while he's in this form. Eventually it got to much to handle when the enemy forces decided to make one final push of aggression on Fe Tserim Fe Tserim 's crew One would manage to fire a few shots into maximar in his form angering him and letting his instinks take over.

Lunging forward his claws met the armor of this individual rending it and ripping flesh as he tackled them to the ground and began eating them alive much to the horror of his teammates as his screams would be drowned out by gurgles as Max stood up and swallowed whatever momentum they had was halted as Max cut into and killed two more before the attackers began focus fireing their weapons on max who began toying with them by fazing threw the floor and picking off the attackers.

Last edited:
Even though she didn't connect to Maximar the way she did with the others, she still felt the struggle eminating off of him. She still felt the darkness drawing at him, drawing back at her. As it grew to overwhelm him she pulled her forces further back going even more into a defense position as she felt their own fear cause them to waver in line. They'd seen battle before certainly and grave injuries, they'd seen death, but there was something so deeply ingrained in fear about a creature that existed outside of ones knowledge. About something that seemed like it should not be allowed to exist. Certainly there were beasts of necromancy and witchcraft that were worth fearing but so rarely were they seen in person, even for them. And certainly not off planet.

Still her mind was stronger than there's, and she was used to working with the minds of others, weaseling their instincts about to follow the goals they needed to follow without outright disrupting their train of thought. Taming the fears that wanted to spring out of them even as Maximar Fugold Maximar Fugold tore apart some of the others, her troops switched to well aimed slugthrowers, at a distance picking at those who were distracted by Maximar or seemed further out of reach.

Sensing the battle drawing nearer to a close, as the numbers of the once 20 had suddenly started to very quickly dwindle, she began her descent from the sky. She looked to their faces and looked to their minds. Their actions would be remembered, if any would escape, and reported. But to minimize any further casualties she hoped to end this sooner rather than drag it out. The golden tattoos glowed across her skin as she dropped from the air, sweeping an arm from the left side and sending several of the enemy hurtling into each other causing further panic, and reaching into their minds, "If any of you have a sense of self preservation, now is your time to use it." while directing their attention to the slaughter that had taken place before them. Though, her troops did not cease their fire.

The few that were left began to break apart and set to retreat, or just flat out run. Maximar's aid had certainly hastened that, however, she wasn't sure if he planned to give chase. Or would genuinely want to, or if she should try and stop them. A quiet, gentle voice was aimed at his mind, "Don't lose yourself too far. They retreat. But do as you choose."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom