Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Podrace The Storm Eels - Seeking Sponsors and Teammates

SSUO4Ll.gif
Like I said in my short piece in Podracing Quarterly, I have put together the foundations for a racing team. However, Pamarthe isn't a huge market so we are looking for and seeking sponsors and new team members.

Well, what do I mean by sponsors? I'm talking team support like team swag(divs/banners/post breaks etc), unique/semi-unique pod racers for the team at discounted rates (or free ;) ), starship racers, brand deals like limited edition or semi-unique runs of your racing gear with our team logo or name attached etc. Invitationals, party favors for before and after races, and more!

We're also looking for teammates. There's a lot of good races coming up and we need a team for it! But like I said, there's a LOT of races out there and we can't be there for them all. So we are looking for extra racers, specialized racers (podracers, starships, boats etc) and TONS of mechanics, and I don't want the mechanics to get shafted here. The goal is to have the racers pool UCs to pay out to the mechanics that work for us on an exclusivity deal. I myself have offered up to 50k UCs for ONE RACE along with a portion of the winnings. Obviously, I won't say that will be the norm for everyone, but the fact is - The Storm Eels WILL pay for mechanics! Join a growing organization that takes pride in its racing and racers. Join the Storm Eels!

Jakk Likonis

J
Honestly...

Joined up in the last race cause I was bored. Didn't really think I'd enjoy it that much. Barring the fact I got sick IRL at the end, I had a blast of a time; I'd love to join as a racer, and make this a permanent thing! Can I also suggest that perhaps a set percentage of a racer's earnings go to support and the mechanics? They're pretty invaluable - and I like the fact you guys are committed to fostering fair and equitable RP.

- Jakk

Honestly...

Joined up in the last race cause I was bored. Didn't really think I'd enjoy it that much. Barring the fact I got sick IRL at the end, I had a blast of a time; I'd love to join as a racer, and make this a permanent thing! Can I also suggest that perhaps a set percentage of a racer's earnings go to support and the mechanics? They're pretty invaluable - and I like the fact you guys are committed to fostering fair and equitable RP.

- Jakk

Welcome to the team! Good to not be the only Pamarthen on the Pamarthe race team haha YES I want to see if how many racers we get and then talk to them all on what is considered a "Fair" percentage

Jakk Likonis

J
Happy to be aboard; Kothan Si!

Swing me a discord or a PM, and let me know what you want me to do from here. I'll do some thinking on percentages, haven't really thought on it beyond a cursory thought. Tris Tris

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom