Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Star of His Eyes

Darben and [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] went out that day, to get some supplies and stuff for the store. Just the two of them as they rode a speeder bike, with him driving this time. He was getting there in learning. "So which way, right, left or straight?" he asked to her, being careful not to go too fast. He didn't want to end this day with a crash, or an accident, or anything like that at all.

He held on tight, as he waited for the answer from Star hoping she could direct him as it was her idea to go out.

[member="Darben Skirae"]

left! Fastest way to the store!

She said holding onto him, she loved this wind in her face as they zoomed through the streets. She sat up a bit to look around seeing the store approaching. She patted his back and pointed forward and made a motion for him to begin slowing down

Darben turned the ship a bit as they zoomed off to the left. He hadn't taken this way, and it certainly did seem faster. She held onto him, and they came to the store as he slowed down. He waited for [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] to disembark first, then he followed right behind her. "So do you have all you have in mind to get?" he asked to her, as he had some things in mind himself for what to buy.

[member="Darben Skirae"]

She got off, stretching out as she looked to the store. She glanced back to him and gave a nod with a smile on her face

sure do, i say we split up get more items that way then meet up to pay. Sound good to you?

She hoped he agreed, she had a few things she needed to get she didnt want him to see. She entered the store and stopped waiting for a answer

Darben Skirae smiled back to [member="Stardust Bloodstone"], a happy smile as he started off into the store. "Yeah sounds good to me." And then off he went, in his own direction to get things that he had in mind to get himself. And he felt happy to be doing this with Star, a bit of a regular outing. Just the two of them.

[member="Darben Skirae"]

She smiled, watching him walk away she let a sigh of relief out. She went her way looking through a few things. She picked out a few things ans glanced around. She went and bought what she had needed before going back to find what they needed for the house basic stuff

She hummed gently to herself, this was the best thing, simply enjoying the...simplicity? Not really worrying much at all acting like a normal person for once. She moved slowly over to get some fruits honoring her promise to eat healthier...despite the fact odd combinations sounding really good

She made her way to darben and smiled

alright i got stuff from that side

Darben Skirae made sure to get all that he needed, and then soon he met with [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] once more. "So that it? Anywhere else we need to go?" he asked, as he paid for things. He was curious if this was all they needed. It was a simple day, but he found it hard not to notice how she had been changing as of recent days.

[member="Darben Skirae"]

yep thats it i think, ready to head home? Ill drive this time

She said smirking. She started loading the stuff and securing it to the bike as she hoped on and started it up looking to him...she just seriously wondered....maybe it was simply a fluke weird feeling and all but all the signs pointed to...she shook her head and smiled

Darben nodded as they began to secure things. That was until she shook her head. Something was up, it didn't take much to notice. "You know, something's changed about you...I can't put my finger on it, but something has changed about you" he said, looking over her expression. He kept his eyes to [member="Stardust Bloodstone"], wondering just what exactly was up in that head of hers.

good to know im not the only one to notice...not sure what it is either but...maybe ill find out soon enough a hour of meditation should help me clear my mind

She looked to him, she gave a reassuring smile and patted his shoulder, she turned them around and started home zooming through the streets once more before they arrived home soon. Stardust got off and took some of the items as she started in. She sat the stuff down and looked back

ill be back in a hour

She said and went off before making a different path

Darben held on, this time [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] drove them home. But he wasn't himself if he wasn't curious. He wanted to know what was up. She went off to meditate, and in that time he did what he could to find out what could be up. Was she ill? Had something happened recently on an escapade? He knew something was up. And he would try, and try to get to the bottom of whatever this was. He had his usual worried look about him, sitting behind the counter as he tried to figure her out.

[member="Darben Skirae"]
She took a breath, she looked to the little box she had and nodded to herself...she took a test out and closed her eyes. She sighed and put the test to the side as she opened her eyes...she was seriously wondering....did they actually do what she think they did...with her limited to no chance? She closed her eyes and instead focused on the force drawing it towards her. She felt the light and dark around her...swirling around her...she felt darben and renla within the house and...she froze. She felt...something else.

Her eyes flashed open..she looked to the test ad her eyes widened...she stood and started for the counter coming out

d..darben?

Darben put his hands against his face, sighing against them. What exactly could be wrong? If there was indeed something wrong. Was she truly ill, had something happened that changed how she was feeling? A fight with someone? What exactly was going on? Then she came out, and the look she had made him worry. Even how she spoke. "Stardust" he said, standing from the counter. "Is something wrong? You can tell me if something is wrong, I am worrying that something has happened. You...you aren't yourself" he said to [member="Stardust Bloodstone"], feeling now was the time to be honest. Thing was...he had everything all wrong about the situation.

She looked to him, how would he react? She was sorta scared honestly, it wasn't something they planned. She looked down as she gripped the test in her hand

its...its a surpirse really...i...i didnt think i could. Darben, i...we...um

She presented the test that showed a plus

Darben Skirae looked at the thing she had. What was that? He didn't really know what it was. "A...A surprise?" Now he was worried, which was unlike him as he liked her and her surprises. So whatever this was that she had in mind was making him think otherwise currently. That was until he saw the plus. He had recalled something about a plus on something...about...about...

His gaze shifted up to her. And his mouth fell open. "S...Star is that...do you mean..." He gulped...then he grabbed her and held her very close to him in a hug. "Do you really mean it?! Do you really mean what I think you mean?!" He felt like crying almost.

[member="Stardust Bloodstone"]

Her worry, melted away as she was hugged. Her arms went around him as she nodded, closing her eyes and tearing up actually as she couldn't believe she had actually managed to.

yes darben...i do i do i can feel it in the force we are not three within this home but four...four within this home

She said as she pulled him closer

Darben Skirae could feel himself getting teary eyed as he hugged her close to him. So it was indeed true, something he never thought would ever happen for him, had happened. "Five" he said with a joking smile. "You forget the droid, Rexy" he added. This got him so excited, so happy, so joyful...yet so worried. What were they to do now? Now that this had happened... Darben pulled back for a moment, looking up to her gaze.

"Star...what do we do? With this happening, where do we go from here?" he asked to her. He had so many ideas of where they could go from here. But he didn't want to go through with them if she were to be against them.

[member="Stardust Bloodstone"]

She was smiling....she wiped her eyes and moved back a bit since she felt she was sorta suffocating him. She looked downat him seeing those tears and yet still some worry. She closed her eyes ans took a deep breath in as she out a hand on his shoulder

i dont know...but whatever we do...i want to do it with you darben

She said looking into his eyes as she gave a big snile

Darben stepped back as he heard her words. He wanted to too. He wanted to share this experience with her. And this relationship of theirs was going to come out one way or another, even if someone already knew. "Yes. I do too, Star...so I..." He cleared his throat. And went around behind the counter, shuffling through things. "I wanted to wait...for the right moment. I guess that this is as right a moment as it can get" he said, pulling up a little box. And back around he came, standing before her...then he took the kneel. The one kneel that was the biggest give away.

He popped open the box, with a small green chrysopaz crystal upon a gold colored ring. "Stardust Bloodstone. The love of my life, something I never knew I could ever find. You have set me on a new path, one I never knew I could find myself upon. And in these older years of my life, I could ask for nothing more...than for you to be mine."

She smiled, she looked down at him as he seemed to stammering shyly? He went to the counter and she watched him shuffling around. She gave a smile and watched him. She chuckled and then watched him get to one knee...her heart stopped for a few seconds. She blinked and got the biggest grin as she nodded...unable to speak before swallowing

darben Skirae. I have been in a rough life of loss and death, yet i never thought when renla came to me to help you that....any of this would happen...and yet the force has guided or fates to this...darben...i will be yours until my days run out...ill be your wife

She said choked up. She held her hand out for the ring to be placed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom