Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sports Thread

Louise

here for your dad
This will cure our thread derailment!

Chat about your favourite teams and sports here (obviously!) Try not to flame each other when it comes to your preference of sport! Or I'll beat you, with my cudgel.

Oh, and Zef! I support Spurs on a casual basis just because they never seem to win anything while remaining quite a prominent side!

New question though: Arsene Wenger, is his time up or is it just a bad run?

Prominent side ? Only the past few years otherwise Tottenham have been quite shite for some long time like after the 70s when they really were sort of dominant, the last time they won something. And may the few years in the 90s I think it was or was it 80s when Gascoigne and Klinnsmann played there but that was for like a season or two nothing much. Spurs have always been shite until now, and I am saying that not because I am an Arsenal fan but purely basing what I say on facts and analysis. I hate Chelsea more. Plastic club with plastic fans and an undeserved CL title. I hate their fans even more because most of them bash Arsenal and say they are a bigger club and I am like LOLOLOL are you really believing what the hell you are talking about ? Lately they have had success but you can never say Chelsea is bigger than Arsenal just like you can't say Arsenal is bigger than United.
If Arsene Wenger leaves the club will crumble, this generations of players that are coming in the ranks not only from the Academy but bought from a long time have basically grown under Wenger. They are dependant on him and believe it or not, Arsene is Arsenal's core currently. If they change him it would be another 8 years trophyless maybe even more cause whoever comes is going to have quite some time to have the team adapt under him and especially when there is no one who could fill Wenger's shoes currently. Wenger is not the problem, it's the board. We need to sack em as soon as possible, they lack ambition and commitment they are there ONYL for the money. That's all and whoever says Wenger out is obviously not familiar with football related or Arsenal related at all.

Louise

here for your dad
Paul Gascoigne is a crying twat. :p
I watched the Champion's League game this morning! I'm actually quite annoyed, you guys got so close too and against the team I'm tipping to win the Champion's League altogether. Unlucky, my friend! It's going to be a Champions League without the presence of Britain!

Lol on Paul Gascoigne xD
The referee screwed us up BIG time. :X I am mad cause we were going to advance and I felt it in my guts that we were going to destroy em in Allianz Arena even without Wilshere, Podolski and Vermaelen. We played amazingly in defence. If this team stays we can go for trophies next season. The whole team actually played with an amazing spirit and motivation and showed their true skills. I am really proud of them, sadly it happened like last year it's like a curse. Last year 4-1 for AC Milan in Milano and then 3-1 at home x.x Sadly no English teams continue after the 1/8 which is shocking but it really shows the fact that the class of the EPL has went down. About Bayern I dont think they would even reach the finals this year even though they are excellent at wasting time tactics. I am tipping Real Madrid to win the CL this year or Juventus. xD

Malaga's doing quite well recently, now that I think about it... Againt Dortmud though, I really doubt they'll be any good, honestly.

And it better be Juventus. >=( Or anyone except Madrid lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom