Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Source

[member="Bhaltair Dhimani"]

In the depths of Val'hala in a newly created Research Station, Jaster looked over the data he retrieved from an exhibition from Dark Lord Plagueis Lair. There was an astonishing amount of data that the man had brought together. Much of the Data was about the mystical objects that some called the "Force". It was nearly all there, mostly just journals and rambling of a crazed man, but it gave Jaster information of the scientific reasoning behind the Force Users.

Mid-Chlorine.

The crazed man who was a famous Sith Lord in the days of the end of the great Old Republic. There wasn't much of the records that spoke of the man, just of what he researched. The mysterious cellular organisms that was the source of the connecting force to all living things.

He invited a Congloemrate College to look at the data he recovered.

Bhaltair Dhimani

A little Ruff can go a long way
As he waited on the shuttle, Bhaltair contemplated his next few moves in the grand scheme of this Force campaign. He was sure that countless scientists before him had tried and tried again countless times to figure out the Force. Few had gotten truly far enough to be considered successful, and yet the Force remained a large mystery.

His pondering was cut short as he had finally arrived. The intercom pinging on and the pilot informing its passengers that they had arrived brought him back to reality. With nothing but the clothes on his back and all of his essential possessions strapped to his back, he stepped off the shuttle and studied the outside world.

The station was enormous and the ocean was beautiful. Both were intimidating. Who knew how long the...other guy could last out there in the middle of the ocean and survive? He didn't want to have to test the question...ever.

He trekked towards the main lobby inside the complex and told the receptionist that he had arrived. His colleague, [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"], would hopefully pick him up shortly.

Jaster moved through the lobby where he was told the Doctor would be waiting, however he took his time as he couldn't separate from the Data. He was so excited to show Dr Dhimani what was found in the ruins. He was in a near jog when he entered the lobby when he spotted the College and employee of the Trade Conglomerate.

Jaster still didn't know why this man was so interested in the force, only that he was a pretty passionate person. Enough so that Jaster was making faster progress then when he was studying the life force alone. Now though, they had DNA markers and a name for these so called organisms that controlled the power of a Force User.

He walked up the the Doctor, "Welcome Dr. Dhimani, welcome to Green Labs, I specify created this place for my research... Excuse me, I mean our research as you have been an asset in this very meaningful work."

Bhaltair Dhimani

"Ah, shucks. I'm just trying to do my part to save the galaxy from overpowered men and women. That's all. Where are we going from here?"

Bhaltair shifted the weight on his back and followed [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]'s lead. As he walked, he tried to listen to whatever Jaster was saying, but his mind strayed to previous conversation they had held over private messaging. Apparently, there happened to be a natural organism or chemical which lived inside of a person's body. This gave them access to the Force, but their presence was seemingly random.

There was no clear pattern as to who got these and who didn't, but the offspring of two force sensitive beings tended to have higher chances of being born with them. This suggested that genetic material was involved.

Jaster looked at the man, he was a true scientist and worked his hardest to provide a nullifying power of those who would often oppress the weaker. The Republic, the Sith, the SSC and all of those other Force User Nations that used their power of Magic to keep their people from questioning those who are in power. With this knowlage in the safe hands of the Trade Cinglomerate, they would control the power of the to deal with those who would stand against them. Force Users would no longer be the gods that some claimed them to be.

This also brought Jaster closer to his goal, his secret mission to give himself the power of the Force.

"This facility was build over an abandoned Phrinks Mine," Jaster lead the way to the elevator and got in, "It's about a few hundred meters below us, the labs itself are rather small, but the greater research station is pretty large for our needs, also security is top notch and very reliable, it needs to be so our research doesn't fall in the wrong hands."

The elevator started to decent, making it way to the research facility were multiple labs were working on the knowlage that was received. The knowlage of Darth Plaugues Manuscripts from Mullist.

Bhaltair Dhimani

During their walk, certain thoughts came to Bhaltair's mind.

I understand that they don't know my secret, but having me out here on a floating facility surrounded by water may be a bad idea if I turn.

He then noticed that they were descending down into a deeper part of the lab

Oh, ha ha! No, it's MUCH worse than that!

Well, doubts and fears aside, he was confident that the work environment he was going into wasn't going to be overly stress or anger inducing. [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] knew how to treat his scientists, even if he didn't know that Bhaltair had a "special case".

As they descended, he could see many labs through transparisteel sections of the lift tunnel walls. He didn't know how much of these labs was dedicated to which projects, so to use the spare time, he asked,

"What are all of these labs working on?"

Jaster smiled at the question, "Well officially these are labs to conduct test on Engines and Transmiters under all this Phrik, it almost impossible for them to know, Unoffically though, all the labs here are dedicated to the study of the Force,"

Jaster build the facility years ago, when he first came to the planet right after the Neitherworld Crisis. All those months and Jaster has scientist live in these labs looking for an answer to the mystical magic that the Jedi and Sith called the force. He couldn't just go on living not knowing what his friend died to understand, and Jaster gave all his resources to learn this, even hiring Force Users to open such mysteries.

He looked over to the Doctor, "As you can see, all these scientist now work for you, as my most followed activist in the knowlage of what I have accumulated, you are the second most knowlagable none Force User right behind myself, untill today," Jaster exited the elevator after it finished its decent, and he moved over to a lab window where carefully placed books were placed inside a environmentalists controlled Laboratory, "These are all the knowlage of the force the conglomerate now has, including the "The Science of Creating Life", something I found just weeks ago at the lose of good men, we now have the complete collection of the legendary Dark Lord Plagueis Research.@

Bhaltair Dhimani

A smile crossed Bhaltair's face. You just never quite knew what to expect when it came to studying the Force. One moment, you're breaking into and dissecting Holocrons; another, you're studying Jedi and Sith. Then, before you know it, you're reading...a lot. This collection of Force studies was sure to be informative...if archaic.

Casting a glance around the satisfactory conditions, he turned to [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] and said,

"So, are you going to prefer me to read all of this before I get started? I can either get started on what's in the lab or what's in these books."

Jaster looked at the doctor, "Not unless you speak Muun fluently, all of his records were written in an odd form of Muun, probably and ancient dialect lost to us now, but other scientist are on that right now."

It was true, after Jaster brought the books from Muulist, and back to the labs, he did his best to study was he could. Only a small fraction of the text were written in Basic, enough for Jaster to get a basic understanding of the oranic material called "Mid-Chlorine". Jaster got other researchers to do nothing but desipher what the rest of the books said. Of what Jaster learned from those books, he found that every living thing from plants to sentient life contained a basic amount of these organisms. Not only were they in all living organisms, but they were all connected and controlled the Force in some way.

He picked up a DataFile and handed it over to Dr. Dhimani, "This as much as we could decipher and find out, most of it is just rambling about everlasting life and immorality, but some of it digs deep into the science of this weird cell called the Mid-Chlorine, it even gave us a DNA marker to know which cells are the once we are looking for, some sort of detector or counter to measure how much a person has within their body, it got the blueprints and everything."

Bhaltair Dhimani

As he skimmed the reading material, he said to [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"],

"...Well. This certainly changes the scope of things. We're not simply trying to neutralize an abberation from nature. We're trying to neutralize a natural part of every living thing in the galaxy. I mean, I still think that this work needs to be done to cull the disgusting amount of abusive Force users. However, we're looking at a high chance of adverse side effects, depending on how vital to the body midi-chlorians are."

He looked about the lab and got a feel for the environment that he was going to be working in for a long time. Considering it all from a long term perspective, it was seeming a bit drab, despite his knowledge of the importance of his work here. This lead him to think about what he was going to be able to do during his free time off of work.

"Could you describe the facility and what will be available to me during my off hours, please?"

Jaster looked at the man curiously, but then he realized that normal human beings have things they do beside work. Jaster had been spending most of his days researching the Force, securing planets for their Trade Conglomerate, and working with other companies to secure tech. Such things as R and R were something other people had time for, not Jaster.

He over looked the schematics of the facility, there was a lounge area, but nothing more, "Sorry Dr. Dhimani, but this isn't a living facility, your allowed to leave as you wish, I don't want my researchers to feel trapped so we assign free time for them, vacations with pay, even maternity leave for both male and female employees, of course though the security is tight in this facility and everyone must be checked before entering and leaving the facility, even if the color of your cloths are a diffrent shade, security will detain you."

Jaster continued to lead the Doctor, "As for the rest of the labs, we have several cloning tanks, some Genome Splicing Labs, Chemical Manufacturing Lab, and of course a Simulation Room for testing our prototypes before testing them on living beings."

Bhaltair Dhimani

"Are there living quarters nearby? I mean, if I knew to pitch a tent here in the lab, I would have brought a tent. Could you please send for some specimens containing the midi-chlorians? It be great if I could get some material from a non-force user and a force user. Of the same species would be best, as well. We should find out everything about what makes a Jedi different biologically from a similar, normal being."

He unpacked his necessities out of his backpack and set to upload the work on midi-chlorians that had been translated thus far. He fired up the equipment in the lab and put on a white lab coat. He would first start this journey by trying to spot and observe the midi-chlorians in their natural habitat. Now that he knew what to look for, it shouldn't be that much of a problem. The trick would be observing the midi-chlorians in their behavior with the surrounding cells, tissues, and organs.

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

Jaster looked at the doctor and then left the room, returning minutes later with two blood samples. "One of these belongs to my daughter, a force user studying at the Jedi Temple, she was only willing to give the one sample, so be carful, as for the other, it's mine, though she's not my biological daughter, we are both human, as for the count, she has 13,500 per cell and I have a Meir 3,100 per cell, will this service doctor?"

It was difficult for his daughter to continue talking to Jaster, after all, he was strictly and didn't agree with his only daughter to join either of the Temples. He believed that she should have used her powers to serve the people and not the ideals of those who fought one another. Jaster was a skilled politician, but to agree with either side, would just prove war was the only possibility. She didn't understand that yet, but he hoped she would at least not die in that stupid conflict.

He brought his mind back to the doctor, he hopped he didn't miss what the doctor answering his question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom