Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Song of a Thousand Gungans

Ava Solborne

A
theed1.jpg
THEED
Naboo
13:06
Theed was overpopulated. There were so many people, that Dominator had to push people out of his way. He had to go to the palace of the Queen, but it was almost impossible. There were many other Republic people on the planet, but Dominator didn't see any of them at the moment. Maybe they were in the crowd too? Oh, and there were thousands of Gungans. They just celebrated nothing and blocked the streets. One of them even handed Dominator a drink, but he gave it back to the Gungan.

He tried to reach the front door, but the whole road seemed infinite. He almost moved. Then he had enough and sighed. He had to do something, what a Jedi normally won't do. He used supreme Force Push on the crowd, so many people flew away. The Gungans on outer regions of the crowd flew against walls and were pressed together by the following people. The whole street became clear with just one moment.

Seth watched from a roof top as the crowd spread apart "heh well at least the path to the palace is clear" he said to himself. Seth shot a cable to theed palace and zip lined down to the steps "gotta love those Jedi"

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator saw a clone trooper coming down a cable and landing on the stairs. "Hello!" Dominator said without showing any emotions. He didn't even stop, just moved on. He had to see the Queen, because now he knew the Jedi Order's and, of course, The Republic's plans about Naboo and had to deliver them.

Ava Solborne

A
"Come!" Dominator said without looking at the clone and he started walking up the stairs. "I need your help maybe..." Then he reached the front door of the palace and knocked on it. A person opened the door and came to greet the Jedi and the clone, but Dominator just walked on.

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator walked in the big and wide hallways of the palace. He looked at the paintings on the walls. Some of them were of former Queens, some of them were just beautiful pictures. But then, Dominator saw the most beautiful person he had ever seen on one of the paintings. It was... Padmé Amidala, a former Queen, who became a Senator after his work. But he had no time to lose, so he walked on.

Seth looked at the picture for a while he then remembered a woman during the battle of Geonosis a woman who had fallen in the sand from a gunship but he couldn't think about it for long so he walked on with Dominator.

Ava Solborne

A
"What's your name?" Dominator asked from the clone. He had his next question prepared, though it was more polite to ask a person's name before asking other stuff. And of course Dominator wanted to remain polite.

"oh yes sir the name's DA-1337 but I like to be called Seth Solomon" He replied to the Jedi still curious of the reason a Jedi would be so hasty to meet with the queen

Ava Solborne

A
"Nice to meet you. I am Jedi Knight Equa Dominator." Dominator said and turned into the next hallway. "I didn't know, that the Republic still has a clone army." He was completely sure, that after the Gulag Virus started to spread, clone armies had been forgotten.

"They don't, I am from the clone wars which I see we won but I was put in carbon freeze to help the Republic in our darkest hour." The clone replied "but sir why do you need to see the queen?"

Ava Solborne

A
"That's something I don't even know." Dominator said. "I've got a letter and I have to give it to the Queen." Then he took the envelope out and looked at it, though he still didn't stop. Hurrying down the hallways was just so long... But they had to go.

Ava Solborne

A
"I didn'... Wait... Yes, I did. Thank you for noticing." Dominator said and turned to the opposite direction. The palace wasn't a very tiny building. There were maybe thousands of hallways and rooms, but only one right way. And it was very easy to lose the way.

Ava Solborne

A
"Oh, I didn't remember it was so close... But... Whatever." Dominator said and walked to the door. He stood behind it a little and sighed. He had to do it again. He had to give the queen a message, though this time, everything was complicated and they really needed a Jedi. He opened he door and stepped in, just to see, that the room was empty. Not only the people were missing, but absolutely everything. Even pillars and paintings. Everything was gone. "Weird..." Dominator said and looked around. The option, that the people just hadn't arrived yet, was really pointless, since a guard had said, that the Queen will be in the room.

Seth looked around the room searching for a sign to the Queen's whereabouts "This is odd." he said "The Queen should be here... what is that message about exactly?"

Ava Solborne

A
"I don't know. They said, that it's about the Republic's plans and I as a Jedi have to personally give it to her. But it's really weird and strange." Dominator said and walked around the hall. Just nothing. There wasn't even any dust. Everything was completely pure and clean. "Maybe that's a sign. They said, that a Jedi has to bring it, so..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom