Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Though it had only manifested within the past few weeks, rumors had already spread through the ranks of the NJO about Thelma's odd nocturnal habits. She had been spotted in the halls of the Temple, either wandering around or miming activities and talking to herself. It didn't take a genius to figure out that the girl had a problem with sleepwalking, and most people knew to just leave her alone and let the episode pass.

At least, until she started barging into people's rooms in the middle of the night. Which was what she had just done to poor Silas.

After successfully opening the door to his quarters, Thelma paused. It was clear she had just come from bed; she was in pink pajamas, barefoot, with her red hair braided in two pigtails. At first she didn't say or do anything. She just stood there staring vacantly, her brow slightly furrowed, almost as if she had forgotten why she had come there in the first place.

Then, she suddenly spoke in a reproachful tone: "Did you forget to take your blood today?" Except she wasn't asking Silas so much as an invisible person somewhere off to the side of his room. Perhaps she was talking to a ghost?

"I'm not even mad, I'm just disappointed."

Objective: Figure out what the hell Thelma is doing
Tag: Thelma Goth Thelma Goth

div1.png

Silas had been sleeping peacefully in his room after some late night strength training, something which left his muscles aching and his body craving for sleep. His plan was to sleep for a good eight hours before getting up and completing some assignments the order had given him to complete for the upcoming month. None of them were hard by the very least, but it still required him to be at his best when it came to it.

As it reached three in the morning, the door to his room slowly opened to shine a dim light into his room. Silas groaned and turned his body to the front entrance, slowly rubbing his eyes to see a figure standing there "Huh... Thelma? What are you doing here?" he said with surprise in his tone as he raised his unclothed upper body from the sheets "Disappointed? what got into your food..." Silas said with narrowed eyes before tiredly lifting the sheets off his shorts and sitting on the edge of the bed.

His eyes followed the vampire's stare to the other end of the room, forcing him to raise a brow in confusion "Why in denon do you think I take blood like medication?"

Thelma didn't seem to hear Silas. She just stood there, staring off into space. Finally, she made a "talk to the hand" gesture toward an invisible figure, and shook her head in disgust. "You know what? You are... a nerf herder!" A beat passed as she abruptly shifted from anger to almost crying. "... and I hope you and your family have a nice Life Day!"

"Why in Denon do you think I take blood like medication?"

She turned toward Silas then, her eyes glowing violet in the dark. But her stare was vacant; she wasn't really looking at him so much as in his general direction. Her hands fumbled around in front of her, eventually grasping the bottom edge of his blanket. She lifted it up to her face, rubbing the smooth fabric against her cheek. But then she started to drag it off his bed and out the door, apparently determined in her sleepwalking state to take it with her.

div1.png

"Stars Thelma, what has got into you!" he grumbled tiredly as he grabbed hold of his blanket. In retaliation, he held onto it tightly and got up out of bed and let his feet hit the floor "Hey hey, calm down now" he grunted without raising his voice, before giving it one big tug to try and take it out of her grip.

Even if it didn't work, he'd looked into her vacant eyes and raised a brow. It was almost as if he wasn't there and talking to someone else. Was she... sleepwalking?

Dropping the blanket to one side he slowly got closer to Thelma, being careful not to somehow startle her in her unknowing slumber. Opening his arms, he'd try to pull her into his chest for a hug to try and keep her stationary till her brain finally realised "Hey Thelma, do you hear me in there?" he said softly with a sluggish smile as he held her still in his arms.

For a few seconds, Silas and Thelma played tug-of-war with his blanket. Though he gave it a sharp pull, she held on tightly, clinging with all her strength.

As soon as his grip slackened, she started to head backwards out of the room, dragging the blanket along with her. But arms around her put an abrupt stop to her escape. The familiarity of his touch, his scent, and the sound of his voice reached her through the fogginess of her brain, rousing her from the sleepwalking spell.

A soft groan escaped her, violet eyes fluttering as she started to wake up. “Silas?It’s rather nice to wake up to him, she thought. Her arms rose to his waist, the blanket falling from her fingertips as she hugged him back. To her surprise, she felt no unbearable hunger around him. Silas might notice that her skin wasn’t as pale as it usually was, and her body wasn’t so thin and frail.

Her cheeks flushed a healthy pink as she realized what must’ve happened. “I was sleepwalking again,” she murmured. “That happens to me sometimes when I’m stressed. Did I wake you? I’m sorry. I hope I didn’t scare you.

div1.png
Silas?
Silas couldn't help but smile at the voice of Thelma and hugged her tighter in his grasp "There you are..." he said softly, almost relieved that Thelma had finally snapped out of her sleep. He noticed that her skin looked more healthy than before, compared to the frail skin he usually saw around her. Silas didn't know what changed, but it seemed to be much better for Thelma.

Quietly, the knight would listen closely to the vampire and keep her close. Up until now, he didn't know Thelma had a tendency to sleepwalk let alone try to steal people's blankets. Moving her away from his chest slightly he gave her a friendly smile "Hey, you didn't scare me. I've had worse things sneak up on me while I was sleeping" he said reassuringly before giving her a quick peck on the lips.

"Please, sit down. Tell me what you're stressed about"

Thelma simply savored the moment, laying her head against his chest as Silas held her tighter. “Worse things?” she asked, only for him to peck her on the lips. As was becoming her habit with him, she stood on tiptoe to give Silas a proper kiss.

Oh, it’s a lot of things. Cora leaving, my mother and Master Koschei… and Exegol.” Sitting on the bed, she fell silent for a few seconds, remembering her duel against Marrow Marrow . “I encountered another vampire there. We fought, and he bit me. He was draining me, and he would’ve killed me, if I hadn’t fed from him to regain my strength.

She fiddled with her sleeve, her fingers plucking nervously at the fabric. “I can still feel it inside me. I haven’t been hungry since. But when it wears off, it will be much harder for me to go back to the way I was.” Starving herself, that is.

She was playing a losing game, denying herself the proper nourishment her species required. What were a few lost recollections, after all? Her master had been trying to ease her into it, coaxing her back into feeding with his supervision, but she hadn’t quite given in yet. She was afraid of ending up like her mother, driven mad from consuming other people’s memories.

Looking up at Silas, she reached for his hand. Even her skin seemed warmer to the touch. “Can I stay here tonight?” she asked softly. “You can tell me about your troubles too." She cracked a smile. "And make sure I don’t go sleepwalking through the halls of the Temple again.

div1.png

Silas loved to tease Thelma and today was no different. After giving her a brief kiss, she got up on her tiptoes to give him a proper kiss. Moving his hands around the middle of her back, he was more than happy to accept it "You name it, monsters, ghosts, sith, and even Valery Noble Valery Noble " he chuckled lightly as he let Thelma sit down on the bed silently.

Quietly, he'd listen to his girlfriend's troubles once more and eventually sat down next to her. Placing a hand on hers, he'd gently squeeze it and offer a warm smile "I know it's hard Thelma, especially with what's going on with Cora and your family but you've got to stay strong for them. If you worry too much things will only get worse for you and the people around you, trust me I know full well" he said softly while looking into her eyes caringly, his full attention on Thelma alone.

They'd both get through it together, they always did

Feeling her reach for his hand, that same warm smile only got bigger "You don't even have to ask Thelma, of course you can stay" Silas said before a hand went to her face to brush away any loose hair from her face "Don't worry, you won't be wondering away anytime soon" the knight said in almost a whisper as he leaned forward to lock lips with the girl he loved most, passionately kissing her to see where the night would take them.

With Thelma close to him, the worries he had would disappear. Only for a short time at least...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom