Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Soldier...

Xepro

X
|~Korriban~|
The mass of desert ahead of the Xanti, every step he took seemed to cause a loud crunching noise and a temporary mark in the sand that would soon be forgotten forever, yet etched again. The sand would have many footprints eteched into the sand, and he bet if the sound could talk, it could tell millions of interesting stories, or stories so bad that Xepro might've fallen asleep right then and there.

As Xepro trudged forward his bright blue aemor sent blinding reflections blasting everywhere, his E-11 Blaster Rifle kept firmly at his side just in case a emergency arises when he would need them, you could never confirm how safe you were on Korriban.

Eruna came to the outskirts of one of the cities on Korridan for the sake of peace and quiet. All the training with other Sith apprentices and dealing with her master tended to make her uneasy and edgy to say the least. Still it was nice to just have time to yourself and sit while just thinking or meditating on everything. She was on a high rasied rock with a smooth enough top. She laid down and looked up at Korriban's sky, just thinking to herself about how amazing it will be when she finally becomes a master Sith.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard footsteps, only to lean up and look to see a Xanti walking nearby. She shrugged and went back down to thining to herself, wondering who he was while also hoping he wasn't some jerk just looking for a fight. That was her job after all.

@[member="Xepro"]

Xepro

X
Xepro walked forward and soon saw a red Twi'lek sitting on a stone, alone, he knew that feeling well, of lonlyness although she was properly alone by choice, on his home planet he had never gotten time to himself, infact he was glad to be on Korriban, away from his species but still it was strange that a Sith would be all the way out here, they usually stayed near there temples where they were safe to act like stuck up, snooby little rats.

"Hello Ma'am" Xepro said calmly and nicely to the Sith "we don't ussauly see Sith out this far, may you please explain your intention"
@[member="Eruna Delmarra"]

"Does trying to get some peace and quite count for 'intention'?" she asked not looking at him. "You want any Sith in the mood to fight or something like that you'll want to keep walking that way." she pointed at the town nearby. "Otherwise you're free to sit out here like me. Just don't get any mushy thoughts or something."

@[member="Xepro"]

Xepro

X
Having no experience in human relations Xepro's first reaction was to say "what the hell are mushy thoughts?" Then, he looked a little bit embarrassed "yeah sure, i'll sit in your company" he said as he sat down on the harsh ground, instead of meditating like the Sith, instead he proceeded to give his weapons a polishing.

@[member="Eruna Delmarra"]

She sighed when he asked what "mushy thoughts" were before saying "Forget it." Next she heard him sit and start to polish his weapons, making her open one eye before looking down to the side to see them. "Nice hardware." she said, still looking down at them. "Pretty good shot with those?"

@[member="Xepro"]

(OOC: Hope you both don't mind?)

Being on Korriban was the most pathetic realization of them all, Isis was sent to the world to isolate herself in one of the old tombs to try and find some sort of darkness that could ally itself with her, funny thing is she already had the darkness inside of her so this was even more idiotic, as she remained in one of the ruined temples she felt a presence on the planet.... another sith and somebody else, it was fascinating since they both were alone on the planet sitting in an isolated area, sneering she rose from the her meditation and walked out of the room she was in, heading up the broken stairs she watched as the days sun hit her eyes forcing her to glare from the light.

Sensing the pair in the distance she smirked underneath her gas mask and walked out of the temple and stopped at the top of the stairs staring off into the distance, it would be a long walk but she would indeed make it, this was not worth her time but she was indeed fascinated by the fact she can feel a power that she needed to investigate further...
@[member="Eruna Delmarra"] @[member="Xepro"]

Xepro

X
"Ok, I will forgot" he said peacefully, "and yeah, I suppose I am a good shot, not fair to judge myself" then all of a sudden, Xepro picked up something, this always happened at weird moments when he was in possible danger, he picked up his E-11 Rifle and aimed forward, his eyes scanning the area, it was another Sith, Xepro didn't let his guard down, for all he knew this one was going to be exactly like the streyotypes.

@[member="Isis Fontana"] @[member="Eruna Delmarra"]

PErking up when he did Eruna looked and saw as the woman approached. She sighed, being nervous in thinking it was something else, before saying "Oh good. More company." When she came close enough she said "Hey. I'm Eruna. This is my friend, the really ugly looking guy who's a good shot with guns. And you are?" She knew that would tick off @[member="Xepro"] but sh didn't care. In fact she'd smirked at her own little joke in the process.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Walking up the the two she smirked as her grey eyes glowed an icy hue and her only organic hand had ice cover it for armor, the ice then grew over half her arm and then stopped.. as she walked over she eyed the gun toting imperial for a moment and then looked to the sith female "Eruna..." she said in a sneer "and what do they call you?" she asked the soldier as she looked over at him.. "I am Isis, knight of the empire" she said with a bold hiss through her mask and then looked back at the twilek "what is it your doing all the way out here without a master or knight by your side little one?" she asked as she stood before them.
@[member="Eruna Delmarra"] @[member="Xepro"]

When the sith made ice armor Eruna perked up and watched, almost astounded by what she was seeing. When she asked why no master or the like she said "No real reason. But hot damn if that isn't some impressive magic you can do. Who's your master? Please tell me they're still alive so I can switch out for the one I have."

In turth Eruna really wanted, among all the magical powers she could learn, ice abilites. Cold. That's what she wanted. To make others feel the cold chill of death as they were frozen solid. But it was also her own little amusement of having such an amazing gift in battle that warrented her curiosuty.

@[member="Isis Fontana"] @[member="Xepro"]

"They are not without a Master Isis." I spoke out of thin air.

For a while I had been watching the Twi'lik and how she would react to things around her. I could feel her in the force, talented enough that she could potently become very powerful. With a soldier walking up, I hung back. The red Twi'lik reminded me of another one that looked like her. Though now that she was a Master of the force, I no longer saw her. Hell, I had only seen her once. Isis had walked up and started to speak to them.

I could only show myself in my Sith robes. Without the Helm attachment I looked like death that wandered the Desert of Korriban. Where I had once been and Apprentice, a Knight and a Sith Master. "I have been watching Eruna for a while now, wondering the same thing." I turned to the other two and gave them my title, "Darth Solrune is what I go by here, but Solrune is fine." I could care less what they called me. As long as it was not provocative I was fine with it.

@[member="Eruna Delmarra"], @[member="Isis Fontana"], @[member="Xepro"]

Watching her old friend appear from seemingly no where she smirked and then looked to the Twilek Sith "I have no need of a master, I learned the mystical ability of Cryokinesis by myself" she hissed as she watched the girls reaction to it, looking to Soulrune she sighed and then bowed her head out of respect "Good to see you again, old friend" she said respectfully as she stood there "New powers I see" she remarked.

@[member="Darren Shaw"] @[member="Eruna Delmarra"] @[member="Xepro"]

Xepro

X
Xepro simply watched as a conversation went on between the Sith, he didn't mind his superiors had more right to talk than he did, so he simply stood silently, waiting to be spoken to.

@[member="Isis Fontana"] @[member="Darren Shaw"] @[member="Eruna Delmarra"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom