Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Snow Empress (Hanna Vondiranach)

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Hanna Vondiranach"]

Matsu looked at her and grinned to that comment about staring at objects. "I'll try, but there is history within everything and you never know what can be found. She was looking down at the jungle below and what they could do to get down there as Matsu blew out a breath turning back to Hanna and wrapping her arms around her. Much like on Coruscant when they first met she locked her eyes with the woman and pushed the force out around them while going over and over the trees with a small breeze. Matsu was focused on the flight, on hovering over the canopy of the jungle until they were at the base of the temple and Matsu loosened her grip taking in large gulps of air. "Just like riding a bike."

"You and your showing off, now where too miss I can fly like riding a bike." She giggled and gave her a kiss. " I feel that we should find something that we both like. Things for you to stare at and things for me to find and stash away." She smiled knowing that her request wouldn't be easy. But she had faith in Matsu's ruin hunting abilities. She giggled.. Ruin hunting abilities, that was a new one. " So where to, I want to explore with my fiance.. since I have one now. I hear it is much more fun than exploring with your girlfriend. " She smiled and prepared to follow the gorgeous woman beside her to wherever she felt was good.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu was looking at the place and thinking about where she could go she'd be able to look around and Hanna would be able to stash away things. There were plenty of places to try that she was seeing. "Oh I think we'll find somewhere." Matsu started moving one hand going to Hanna's and the other going into the air as she focused and snapped a spark of energy bringing fire to light up the temple. Matsu moved forward as she was looking with quick turns of her head. She came into an inner room of the temple as she focused on her hand and let the fire burn brighter lighting the room up before jumping to torch sconces. The room was full of leaves and vines with intact pottery, several containers made from wood and metal. No one came this deep.

Hanna smiled and looked around. She would have to be careful. She scanned each item into the computer first, wanting to make sure they had records before she touched a single container. Then she looked to Matsu and giggled. "So, is it safe to open them or should I let you inspect them more?" She asked knowing their could be traps and other bad things in the room. one never knew what you were getting into exactly. She smiled though and continued cataloging the finds into the computer. At least she could do that.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu was looking at the room and then she was looking upon the containers with her hands gliding over them. "They should be safe but you can never be to certain." She was grinning now while her fingers tapped one of the sides of the containers listening with the force to the inside where it was mostly hollow but there was something in there. Matsu started picking at the gaps in the lid and base before she slowly went around and didn't find anything dangerous. She moved leaving it for Hanna to check and got one of her own as she had a small grin on her face with it all. "You can try opening it now I couldn't take that away from you but..." Matsu held a small grin on her face while she checked her container and opened it finding some old model equipment from before the dark times and grabbed an old DC 17. "Oh now these are quite a fun thing."

Hanna opened her's and found a bunch of parts, that she didn't know what were but they looked like they went to no one thing. They were old electronics. "Well it seems we found some strange things. Think they are worth anything? " She asked as she carefully placed them on a cloth and documented them like Matsu had taught her. Then she looked at the box and felt a false bottom. "Matsu I think there is something underneath the bottom, but I can't quite get it. " She said with a sigh of frustration. "Can you get it open?" She asked impatiently as she wanted to know what was in it. "I think we could fill the ship with history at this rate. " She giggled as she handed the box to Matsu.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu looked at the parts she had laid out and they were quite interesting as she stood there with a small grin. The parts seemed old and made for a lavenrok something common and used in primitive cultures while going about it. "Those look like parts to a.." She stopped when Hanna said there was something else and she couldn't open it. Matsu moved her hands gently clasping them over Hanna's and holding a small grin on her face while slender fingers felt the edges of the bottom and she was focusing on opening it more as it clicked popping up in her fingers. "A little work, these old boxes are interesting at times." Matsu was openign the case and left it for Hanna to discover with a smile.

Hanna found a crystal, a crystal with a slight glow. It was some sort of force crystal, and she just knew that much so she handed it to Matsu. " For you, Will it work for your saber or something?" She asked hoping maybe she found something that would be useful to her recently made fiance. She giggled " I mean... I would love to have found something useful to you."She said looking at Matsu, loving every inch of her. It was amazing how much she meant to her. She had never imagined that someone would mean so much to her again. " You won't leave me will you... The least I can do" She said a tear in her eye. "I mean I just" She broke down, The most vulnerable Matsu had probably seen the sure and confident senator who once helped lead a major government. " I was promised before that someone would be there for me, that he would help me and you saw how he treated me when he came back. I just.. am so afraid that you will leave me for greener pastures. I know it's silly and that you wouldn't at least I hope but part of me fears that you will. I just don't have much to offer to the amazing person you are. I feel like nothing compared to you, you are a strong crazy warrior jedi and I am just me, who can barely defend myself and can't even get elected again. I just am afraid.." She said confiding in the amazing wonderful woman that she so adored and loved. " I am sorry I know we are suppose to be exploring.. and having fun I just want you to know that I am terrified about what we mean. " She said looking at the ring. " I am sorry.. " She wiped her eyes " I am ruining your fun" She gave a bit of a giggle " But I can't hide what I am thinking nearly as well as your able."

Matsu looked at hr and then at the crystal as she was moving with a small smile on her face. The grin was there, the thought of the crystal as her finger touched it brought her eyes around to observe it and take it all in. Hanna wanted to find something useful for her and she had plenty of ideas for what it could be done with it and she looked at Hanna as the woman had a tear in her eye and Matsu frowned for a moment moving closer. Moving herself in as she interlaced fingers and moved her arms to be behind her head. "It is beautiful and no no, I will never leave you." She heard Hanna speaking about her husband... her late husband, her past and the jedi offered only a look of contentment. She might find someone she was more compatible with, the galaxy had trillions of people.

Odds were high there were a million who could appeal to you, those were the odds it didn't mean it was true just meant there was a lot of people.... and then there were other species which added to that. Her hands came towards Hanna as she spoke and traced her jaw. "I am afraid one day my dearest senator that you will look at me and see what others think they see. I am not perfect and you have much of what I want, peace. I want you, exploring is one thing but I can find the same enjoyment exploring and assuring you that I want nothing more." Matsu smiled now moving and leaning against the wall while she offered her arms just holding her. "There is more with you then I will ever need, I love being with you and have always feared you'd go to someone else who is safer."

"How could I ever leave you? I don't mind the danger being how I have learned being in the spotlight has put me into far more danger than I ever imagined. This is actually less danger I would like to think. I will never leave you. You are perfect.. and sensual and such a strong woman. Such a stronger woman the I. I can't imagine living without you now that I have had you. My Jedi... I love you more than life it self. You in Kalia and mine life is so wonderful I hope that I never experience a day without you there because I don't think I can survive if I lost you. So please know I will never leave you. You have me for as long as we are alive. "

She said holding Matsu tight. It was so wonderful to be so close to her lover. The woman in her arms was so important to her. She just rested her head against Matsu. Hanna kissed Matsu deeply their lips coming in contact for ages as she pressed against her lover. She ended the kiss and giggled. " Now I suppose we should dive deeper into this ruin before the day wastes. I know I will never hear the end of it if we don't get at least as far as you expected us too.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

That was more then she needed to hear and more then she deserved but a smile was remaining on her lips while Matsu thought about going deeper into the ruins. They had equipment to make camp that was standard adventuring gear and there was some nice places they wouldn't be to cold or hot in the ruins. Matsu was looking for what they could search through while she smiled pushing off the wall removing one of the equipment packs from her shoulders before she spoke. "Well that is good thing. We'll keep looking but set up an area for the night. Outside the temple is dangerous once the sun sets and inside at least we can control most of the area." Matsu was moving until she found one of the rooms letting her glow rod illuminate it as in the back the stone slabs were intact with the walls. Only the one door as she started setting up some of the sonic disruptors and remote sentry turrets for protection. She wasn't expecting problems but motioned Hanna inside while she was looking over the things they had found, setting a table and the tents up where they could get some food cooking. "This will do."

Hanna giggled and helped set up camp making sure to start cooking right away so she could get her amazing.. girlfriend.. no fiance food. She did her best with camp rations coming up with a small salad and what was some sort of packaged for travel meat that had added spices to give it flavor where it had none before. She smiled when it was done and handed a plate to Matsu. " Here you go, stop fiddling with the turret and eat. No use surviving the night if you are going to die of starvation. "

She loved cooking it had become her busy work when she wasn't doing something else. She did it to distract her mind. She was slowly going stir crazy and was so glad that Matsu had taken her out. It was maddening going from interim leader of the Republic to nothing. She still hated not having a job despite being set money wise. She wanted something to do but well she had left the republic and the silver jedi didn't seem to have use for a politician.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Ah see now you are thinking like an adventurer." Matsu moved back and was looking at her as she sat down to eat some of the food. There was stuff there, not gourmet meals sure but it was many things that could happen and be delicious. A smirk on her face while she sat there holding her hand out and snapping into existence a fire with the smoke going towards the open doorway. No cover but plenty of defense as it was being aired out with a silent fan powered by a little battery. Matsu took a bite while she enjoyed the scents of it all. "We'll rest up, eat and in the morning head out. There are many more things we will be able to find on this world and there are many many more things." She grabbed one of her books and opened it up showing where they were on one of the hard drawn maps. "I am using the older notes from when I first came here, I think we are near the entrance to Kala Moor. An ancient city that is strange, thousands of years upon thousands of years of construction from different species and different cultures. Each building from the heart of the ancient city that has become something infested and different."

Hanna smiled and curled up next to Matsu. “Well wherever we go I am sure we will find more than we can imagine. The goods we already found have amazed me. To think so much is buried in places such as this. “She ate some more and cuddled against her fiancé’s body. “Matsu, thanks for everything, I have been lost since losing my positions in the Republic and well spending all this time with you has be wonderful.”
She ate some more and enjoyed being this close to the one constant in her life of late. “I am glad you’re having fun. I know how much you love exploring these type of places. I just hope I can keep up with you. “ She said with a giggle stealing a bite from Matsu’s bowl with a giggle before returning to eating her own.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu curled up with her for the night and was breathing calmly as she focused her energies, there was a lot going on within her mind. Being here with Hanna had her thinking more or less about what there could be while she was drifting off to sleep. She could feel something in the back of her mind and it tickled as her nostrils inhaled the scent of the woman there with her. As sleep claimed her, she wasn't alone or getting let off. There were a thousand things that played within her mind of what could happen or what needed to be done and it could drive her crazy if she let it while she stood there in her dream looking beyond shadows.

She was moving and the world was different, twisted and with the almost living vines that moved across the stone as she was walking. This realm now was seeming more hostile while she listened to the sounds of singing that was coming over the waters. Matsu stood there and was surprised when she was standing in an old outfit, blue sack cloth with black stripes on it and an ID number as she was looking towards the form of a jedi looking down on her. She didn't know who he was but she was certain the ghosts here were what came to those who were unaware. The jedi was wondering while more faces went past the waters when she looked at them.

She recognized each of them, or at least she knew who they were and had remained sane with it. There wasn't a grand plan and there wasn't time for regret while she stood there reaffirming herself towards what she had chosen. The force was life and death, she had just sent many to it through her actions and made a name for herself. Worse when she had done what few other had and accepted her punishment.... Going away and having the jedi release her when they were broken an looking to leave the Republic. Darron Wraith inviting her back because he needed jedi who served the light and could forgive her.

She was looking at the being there and watched it play out while she was looking over her own past. Careful to keep her mind protected and working to stay aware of the time that was passing. It was to easy to get lost within the realm beyond shadows but she was trying to while the scent of hapen perfume lingered in her nostrils. She was dreaming as real as it might be and was following the guide of a jedi master who was usually guiding her towards something. She searched throughout the galaxy to find baubles and trinkets of the force that pushed the bounds of her own understanding.

A smirk on her face though while there was a shift in the presence and she was no longer looking at the past. She was looking at the passages of the future and what could happen. Squatting down while her hand almost touched the glassy surface of the water but she knew that was a dangerous thing to do. Disrupting the surface of the water would destroy what was being seen but it would also alert more dangerous things to her presence, things you didn't want to have know you were around or conscious. Matsu pulled her hand back acting almost like it had been burned but she was fine while looking at what she could do in the ruins.

There was her and Hanna climbing through the ruins leading into the central chamber and a bright light that came to her and Matsu inhaled deeply the scent of female under perfume and fair from Hanna to wake up. She almost felt like she would and could have been blinded as her eyes opened to the woman in her arms shifting and the scent of dew in the morning. Her nostrils flared a little taking it all in while her mind was registering what she could find to navigate. Hanna was awake and so was she as she got up and stood there for a moment securing her equipment and stopping just long enough to take a kiss from the woman.

"You'll do fine." She would make sure everything was great for her and nothing would go wrong as Matsu was focused more on her force energies and digging through her mind for what she knew. She had fancied herself a generalist compared to many who could and would be able to find a way to use the force in each situation. The Aing-Tii were the only aspect she had not really tried to learn or visit but that would and could take time while she packed up the camp with their gear and was looking at the ruins around them. Her hand going to the stone as she touched it with her fingers sending the force into the stone.

She closed her eyes while listening to the stone and slowly she reached hearing the stone to guide their path from here into the central chamber. The force energy reverberating out and mapping it in her mind while she felt the blood pumping into her ears for a moment as the span of time shortened. She opened her eyes and there was a flicker of blue in the black pools while Matsu turned around and looked at Hanna with a smile. "We have all the time in the world to do and find what we would like. You never know what is within the world like this and I have found more then enough here already." She had found a reason to continue on and celebrate.

Matsu waited until the Hapen beauty was ready and then was moving as she held herself up moving through the ruins with the sun starting to filter in and dance with the vines that were over the things. Matsu came to an obstruction and started clearing it as she pushed energy into the stone around her and was shifting it. The sound of moving earth as below the earth jutted out to the side allowing the obstruction to slide down into the earth to give them an opening as she was controlling the earth shaping to keep the are secured as she walked across and motioned for Hanna to follow. A small smirk on her face as she looked out onto the jungle below.

She kept going now and felt reinvigorated as she moved along the path and came out, a large central area with another structure below them in a crater almost. The rivulets of waters that were moving around directed before pooling into a moat almost then running out of three powerful and large holes to create a waterfall. running off into the jungle and valley outside it. She could hear it thundering while Matsu started moving quickly and securing a line for Hanna to take a sled down slower to be safe. She could fly if she slipped and was pushing the energies into the air around her before reaching the bottom.

Matsu hovered there and made the ending while she had it so Hanna could safely get down without obstruction and have a base area. She used the time for that to study what was there as she noted some images detailing jedi fighting. The destruction of the Cron cluster and a great deal more while she was looking up at the stairs leading to a statue. Beyond the sounds of water booming out of the holes there was silence and Matsu touched the steps as she looked up towards the symbol displayed before her. She couldn't make it out but started walking up the steps while she heard and felt that familiar sensation.

Out the corner of her eyes she was seeing the five masks for a moment before she lost sight of them and she was moving up the stairs. Her saber was at the ready in case she needed it to defend herself while she reached the top for a moment before she was looking down to see if Hanna had gotten there. She wasn't worried about the safety of her in this since it had been cleared and if the five were there they wouldn't hurt anyone. She knew they served far greater purposes while she was letting her energy flare out and was looking over the stone. She could feel the energy inside and it was covered in ornate writing.

She ran a hand over the words while they glowed just a little as she blew dust away from it and there was more power within it. Matsu walked around the stone as she searched for an opening and plunged her hand into a hole ignoring the bugs that were crawling over her armored arm and she found it. A lever as she gripped it for a moment and pulled it with the sound of grinding gears, the stone was going into the ground as she moved her hand coming out while she brushed some of the bugs off and went back to looking at the large opening that was revealed. Matsu grabbed the glowing blue holocron and held it in her hands.

She wasn't certain what it was for but a temple in the outer rim detailing the destruction of the Cron cluster and she could feel the force energy within it while she was moving. Looking down at the bottom of the stairs towards Hanna as she slid the holocron into her pack with the roaring of something coming behind her. Matsu turned her head to look while there was something else that had been opened showing the outline of a large Leviathan roaring. Chains snapping with a stone slab being lifted up that had trapped it. She was almost blinded by the sun reflecting off the watery moat while she started moving.

"Hanna stay back." She wasn't certain what to really say, running would attract the creature since she would be moving and that would be dangerous as Matsu was moving now. Her energy flaring out before she was jumping up to spin and threw her z blade that activated with twin white lights slashing into the hide of the beast before it returned to her hand. The solari crystal activating with another white blade that glowed with the force energy before Matsu came down impacting on its back with the blade slamming and slicing into the blister pods. Matsu stood up and dug her heels in and started moving with her blade in its back.

She was thinking now, there was a brief moment in time between a leviathan like this waking up and being fully alert where it wouldn't be able to get moving. She needed to use this time to create an opening she could exploit while coming up to the creatures mouth slashing into its tendrils to sever it while she hooked the saber into an eye and brought it down and around to create a gash within its face. The damage seemed superficial as the creature was roaring and she felt it grab her, felt claws digging into the armor as it pierced getting into her shoulder with a warm sensation of blood running on her body in the armor.

Matsu ground her teeth to not scream but was hoping Hanna was safe and secured as she distracted the creature before curling up and deactivating her saber as it was eating her. Swallowing the petite jedi whole for a moment as she was in its mouth and slashing her z blade into the tongue and throat. he roars coming up as she could feel it moving and Matsu looking at the black gunk coming from the creature while her pack was on her shoulder and she dug into it with one hand withdrawing a small blade for last minute protection and when there was a thin membrane she stabbed it making a whole into the bile and blood filled cavity.

The creatures chest and body was huge still while she was being covered in blood and gunk but the jedi focused and breathed through the force. The air in her lungs could sustain her for a long while and with practice she had been able to go days even weeks on a single breath. Now she was focused and used the force to guide her through as the sabers deactivated and Matsu was in an empty cavity for a moment. She could hear the pounding of the creatures heart louder and faster then ever trying to pump blood and keep up with the lose that had happened from the injuries. Matsu gripped with her sabers a rib getting a scream.

The sound tore through her and reverberated through the creatures body for a moment while she shook her head and her hair was clinging to her face. With no way to wipe it she heard the sounds of the creatures heart and could see it over gunk covered eyes. Matsu started climbing up the creature from the inside as she plunged the knife into the heart and felt a fresh wash of blood coming over her face. Matsu kept her eyes closed as her blade hooked in to lift her up with one arm before she grabbed a flap that was moving. Matsu gripped the heart more as she almost crawling into the heart and was slashing it to get a death gurgle.

She couldn't feel life in the beast but was still trapped inside as she crawled slicing and cutting her way out of the chest cavity and squeezing through some ribs while she was moving out. The jedi breathed in greedily the fresher air as she let out a gasp. The sour air in her lungs being expelled as she plopped down out of the leviathan's chest and saw it had moved a little. She could feel Hanna was safe and she even had her equipment pack as she laid on the ground laughing to herself. She was pack up on the raised structure while she looked at some of the creature sprawled across the stairs.

Matsu didn't try to move at first but she was looking at some of the things in the sky while silver wisps came around her vision before she was moving a little bit and tired. She had said there was nothing to worry about and that was true, she had made enough noise though that Hanna should know it was safe before coming back as Matsu rolled over and was looking at boots. Her mind foggy for a moment while she was looking up at one of the jedi who she had trained when she was younger. The small atrisian girl who had been wanting to learn how to use a double bladed saber and art of movement. She could hear her speaking.

There was a look on her face and Matsu recognized her from the realm beyond shadows as one of the ones she had failed to protect. She was leaning down and speaking as the jedi listened and tried to focus. "Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul, wallowing in your sin... Perhaps... it is time to die." Matsu clenched her fist at that and refused, she was many things but not going to quit and curl up to die as some seemed to want her to. Her own insecurities coming to the surface while she was crawling little by little to her feet and coughing up blood that wasn't her own.

She kept her fist clenched as the image faded away and she was speaking the jedi code in her head, over and over clinging to it like a safety. Her breathing a little ragged as she used the stone to stand up and be at the top of the stairs with some tears in the armor and clothing but over all she felt tired sitting back down on the steps. Her body was heaving and she was laughing while a hand dug into the pack withdrawing the holocron as she held it and activated it with a buzzing of force energy. She saw the gate keeper appear in front of her as the sight interested her. "I am Qalsneek."

The jedi was from the time before Ossus fell, he was credited with saving many artifacts and items and then hiding them..... but no one knew where that was as she sat there. The thoughts racing through her mind was one of hard work and lots of possibilities as Matsu was thinking about everything they had a chance to recover while she was looking into the distance and at Hanna. Sending a message in the force to her pilot who had the ship as she got a confirmation from Harmony that they were coming to pick them up. The ship had an open location and was able to see them now while the moments ticked away.

Then she saw it and the dust was kicking up in the wind into her face while she motioned for Hanna to arrive and join them on the ramp. She waited until Hanna was in and was on her way towards the refresher as she was stripping down out of the clothing to get it cleaned or burned... She was guessing most likely burned which was a better way to go about it and while a shame to destroy the outfit. She had to have a few things personal to herself while she stood there and was wiping her face off with the droids working to clean gunk out of her hair. Matsu had the holocron getting put into her small vault for artifacts while heading to the refresher.

She figured Hanna would sleep or relax and that would give her time to clean herself up as she was letting the water run down the length of her body and cleaned with some of the strongest soap everywhere she could feel the gunk. Her long black hair clinging to her body and face as she spent the next hour cleaning and scrubbing herself. Then she was finished and standing in her quarters while she shook her head out matting at her hair with a towel and getting dressed in fresh robes with a smile. The holocron and small things they had found were there and clean on her desk. Some more notes as they had cleaned her pack.

The ship was still bustling around with the people and Matsu had a great sight to behold when she came out with a display of the temple they were at. Matsu smiled and thanked them while she sat down to eat some of the food and the holographic display had her work with the creature shown. She might not brag about it to the silver jedi but she rather did like the idea of what they could learn from the holocron that she could share with the others. Matsu's energies flowing and pushing outwards to sooth her own body while she was content with herself and all that they had done. Working on something [member="Rasu Gan"] had asked them all to have input on.

A jedi knight is sworn to valor.... She was looking at it while thinking about what they could do and smirked with her own blade. Their heart knows only virtue... She was looking at the ones with her now and setting herself aside from the others while she moved in her seat eating. Their blade defends the helpless... She had said these words with Iella when she was around and the grandmaster had supported her somewhat. Their might upholds the weak... She took another bite and had to admit that her cook was getting better then she had expected. Their word speaks only truth... Her contentment with it was enough she wanted to show the emerald skinned master.

She was looking at the others with a small smirk on her face while they were jumping into hyperspace, the interest she had in their last location was great but she would have to start on an intel report for it later. For now though she could rise up and stand at the sight of the viewport and the hyperspace lines as they formed to take them home. Her and Hanna had an entire temple built on their home and that gave them what they needed as the trip to the Asobi system was a moderately lengthy trip before she was moving towards the final part and they dropped out of hyperspace. Matsu felt energized and ready for anything.

Which is what she got while she was standing there in the main meeting room and going over her report for the temple. Making sure all the detail she could manage was there for them to see if someone was looking it over. She left out one or two parts mostly about the inner lookings of a leviathan and some of the stuff with Hanna but as that didn't seem critical to tell or something they needed to know. The ship was going into the hanger they were making that ships could go into. The large doors opening as it came into the far side of the temple and the E'ron class landed. Built into a natural cavern that could house a couple of ships privately.

Matsu exited the ship and looked up, the high ceilings they had excavated and massive vaulted doors leading into the tunnels that connected to the sections of the temple. Matsu walked with with the others and enough space for three E'ron classes could be found before she was standing at the hangers entrance to the temple looking at some of the students. Given the diverse nature of the world and the creatures on it she was seeing the student body. They looked to her as the jedi moved through to the door of the home as she touched the keypad. "Home sweet home." Matsu let the door open as her biometrics unsealed the doors.

Entering it Matsu set her stuff down and was looking at the image of herself, Hanna and the children sitting there. Another of her and Chora with the children as babies before she was moving. The rooms were filled with different things as Matsu went to what looked like an office she could look and work from. In the back was a vault as Matsu placed her hand on it and her eye was scanned. The final part to open it was squeezing the one release with the force for a third tumbler as it started to open revealing some of the things she had found and put around for safe keeping. Matsu put her pack down and set the holocron on a shelf before backing away.

Then the door was being closed and locked as Matsu wiped the scanner o get rid of her handprint from it while going back to her desk and slinging the pack over the back of the chair. She was looking at the rest and knew her children were around to have fun. With all the gear they had stored she had a few ideas of special places they could go before stopping and looking for other things. The hologram suite for training and purposes of exploring scenarios had her ready to try and see what they might be able to learn or go to. "It is great to be back." Matsu was looking at the massive four post bed that was carved with images.

She looked at the interior now and the carved couchs and chairs of the home with large high backs, she was sitting down in the chair in their large bedroom and looking over the bed. She was glad the residents of the world liked them, they had sprung to work and produce clothing, beddings and other items for the order here which could provide a great deal of help in the long run while she just sat there relaxing. The large chair making her seem smaller then she actually was which got a small look from Matsu and then she was back to her old self sending the report for the people on voss if they cared to look it over.

-Found http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Qalsneek%27s_holocron

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom