Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Snow Empress (Hanna Vondiranach)

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Hanna Vondiranach"]

The Harlequin dropped out of Hyperspace, Matsu had brought Hanna for an adventure and it was a lovely thing. The residence on Shri-tal bought under an alias for them and secured so that the Silver jedi had records of it, their small place on Hapes and everything else going on. It had Matsu rather excited and as she had been relearning from the galaxy and prominent jedi so came the real... challenge... She was in need of time with Hanna.

That was the reason she had come here to this world that had been found through exploration and setup with some of the ships she had been given to contain most of the equipment. A small paradise world that few actually were willing to check since the being here hibernated for eons or just went back to their home dimension. Yes extragalactic and with a flare of extradimensional which was why she had been working on dimensional shifting.

This world was also close to the Aing-tii and their energies, their equipment restocked from the invisible market and its wonderful work. Matsu lounged on the bed and stretched as she gave into all of it a shake to get the sleep out of her eyes and she was getting dressed in a light explorer suit. Her head turned back to look at Hanna through a curtain of hair. "You look most beautiful." She cared for the woman with everything she had and was enjoying each moment she could steal.

Hanna moaned in frustration. "Do we have to get out of bed?" She giggled and finally got out and quickly got dressed. "I wanted to enjoy bed and you some more." She giggled and gave her a kiss before checking on the child that was Kalia. " You are up too huh" She giggled and planted a kiss on her daughters forehead. "Time to feed you I suppose" She said preparing a bottle and then feeding it to the girl. " So Where are we going once I get Kalia all settled in here? " She had brought her nanny around for a reason. She giggled to her self as she looked down to her angel. "I am so glad I left politics... they are so ugly. " Hanna smiled she admired the simple room they were in. It was everything she needed, a small bed/crib for the baby, and a large bed for her and Matsu. She scratched her head and sighed. " i also need a shower... and some food." She smirked being more concerned about her hygiene than her lover was often.

She shook her head as she enjoyed holding her daughter who was getting bigger by the day. Hanna just sighed contently and rocked her little girl and wished Matsu would come sneak a kiss. After all she rather craved affection, she was an touchy person and always snuck kisses and caresses on Matsu. It was the start of a wonderful life. Hanna couldn't imagine not having Matsu around anymore. She was so incredible. Hanna caught her self staring along the curves of Matsu's body, the tone of her muscle from all the training she did. She couldn't help but lick her lips as she felt the familiar feeling of lust rise in her and she tried to push it back. It wasn't time for that as much as she would enjoy it. She wanted to run her fingers through that thick black hair and kiss Matsu, but alas she had to get ready. Then she could commit to such guilty pleasures.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu took a brief moment to enjoy the moment or at least enjoy the simple sight of Hanna with her daughter as she stood in the suit and while Hanna would be getting dressed and the baby taken care of... The nanny she had for her nieces and daughters was very skilled bringing her attentions around to take it all it. She sat there just wrapping an arm around Hanna and having a little envy for Kalia being in one of her favorite spots. Matsu licked her lips in a little anticipation and brought a hand up to brush against the babies face. "Adorable and we can sleep as much as you want. We are free."

She didn't need to go into to much detail.. mostly she preferred this and with Hanna out of politics it should greatly cut down on people trying to kill her... Less exposure in the core worlds and more exposure to the wonders of the galaxy while her hands went to her face and cradled her face gently bringing her lips in slowly and taking her time inhaling as her breath caught thinking about all the exploring they could do. There was other exploring and Matsu looked forward to showing Hanna a little fun trick when it came to traveling across the galaxy and in the sleek new E'ron classes the Silver jedi had.

They were built for travel and packed for months, it brought her attention towards the woman again and this time as she pulled away and stood there sliding her equipment on emphasizing and slightly exaggerating each movement for show. She stretched her arms high up again and looked at Hanna. "better get dressed these suits are nice and snug, you are going to look amazing and that hair." She kept that smile on while pointing to the form fitted skin tight suit that hugged all the curves because jedi could wear it under robes like a second skin but have the protection they needed.

Hanna licked her lips as she couldn't help but stare at Matsu as she was getting dressed. She knew that her lover was doing it to get to her. " You know if you keep it up I will have to help remove those clothes far sooner than anticipated. Hanna gave Matsu a quick kiss as she had come over to give Kalia some affection. "I wonder if we will find anything down there today. I hope we do, then you can study it and I can lounge around tomorrow. " She said with a giggle as she loved finding things that kept Matsu busy in the world of comfort. She had fun exploring, like they had in spira but well it wasn't nearly as nice as lounging around.

Hanna finally put down Kalia giving her several kisses and heading to the shower. Hanna scrubbed up enjoying the hot water as it made every muscle relax and she gladly scrubbed away the dirt and stickiness from the night before. She smirked at the thoughts and finally came out after she was all the way clean. She walked out and began putting on the suit, making sure to exaggerate each movement and conveniently not covering self so that her form was quite apparent. Hana loved the games they played and teasing each other was one of them.

Hanna was finally dressed before she wrapped her self around Matsu and gave her a kiss.. "Mmm lets go before we get distracted again. I mean that is what happened yesterday" Hanna giggled as she knew that they were suppose to explore the planet yesterday but one of them had started the downward spiral that had ended with both of them in bed all day, and when not in bed lounging around. Today they would explore, well hopefuly. Hanna let go of Matsu and headed towards the shuttle reluctantly. After all they should probably get the show on the road.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Hahaha oh she liked the idea of finding things, of getting something that could take her attention at least for a moment away from the woman getting cleaned and dressed. Matsu did agree on the not getting distracted and she spoke. "Very true we could get distracted again.." Matsu moved out of the room to leave her some space and check on the crew. All of them were doing fine as Harmony was busy and Asami her Liren engineer had finished unloading the jeep for them. Plenty of space and equipment with some weapons and "The vehicle is loaded up master Ike." Matsu gave a nod of her head as the door to the cargo was opened for Hanna to come down and join her.

She climbed into the jeep and stretched in the seat starting it up as the compass in her hand spun around for a moment indicating where they were going. Towards the sky temple and what it had, she had loaded plenty of things and one could never have enough geltabs full of healing juice. Some blasters and a DC-17 interchangable rifle that proved one of the most valuable, it with her multi tool provided a good range and melee set of equipment to go with her sabers and she had Hanna's lightfoil as well as a stal-11 pistol she could use for protection. "Ready when you are." The world they were on didn't have a name... Not really it was a gods planets with secrets few understood.

and she loved it.

Hanna jumped in and planted a kiss on Matsu's cheek. " Lets go babe!" She giggled and watched the scenery as they drove onward. She was so glad to be able to explore with the woman who was meaning more and more to her. She resisted several urges to distract the driver [member="Matsu Ike"] and instead looked over the scans of the area. " It seems like we just might find something good today, and you can teach me what I can do to help so that I can practice for when we do it with others. I mean.. without politics I need something to do. "

Matsu looked at the kiss and set off with the course, she looked at all she had in the pack and the golden gleaming armor was there while she moved her hands on the wheel. She thought about that... without politics there was less reason for assassin's more time to travel and do as they wanted to.... There was more chances for them to enjoy the galaxy. That was a good thing and as she kept driving a smile came across her face. "Well I can show you plenty but the real challenge will be what else you can do, I might have a use or two for that silver tongue of yours. One never knows what and when such skills might come in handy." Her eyesbrows raised for a moment while the jeep came into an open area and Matsu was looking around with a flick of her eyes. Slowly a smile formed now taking it all in as she pulled the jeep near a tree and turned it off. "We are here, well close enough to walk and get you situated. We want you to be safe and I have just the things for that." Matsu exited and went around to the other side offering a hand. "We're are going to have quite a lot of fun in this my love and you never know what might be waiting at the top of a temple. or in its treasure vaults."

Hanna's mind went straight to the gutter at uses of her silver tongue. She giggled and got out following Matsu. Hanna checked her lightfoil and looked around. The clearning was beautiful and full of signs of the beginings of the very ruins they wanted to see. Hanna made sure to walk with a sway that would draw matsu's gaze and distract her as she made her way towards the very first half intact building. She was curious if anything might be intact inside it as she did.

The area once was inhabited, how long ago she had no idea. Hanna did know however that somethings were preserved rather well while others had vanished to the elements. She wondered what might of happened to the planet to cause such ruins. Did everyone leave for a reason? Did they all perish? She was currious on what the might find, and that is when she fell through the trapdoor of rotting wood.
[member="Matsu Ike"]

The temple as Matsu looked at it was older then most... hell she had seen the Old City and went down to the proto-archives the one jedi master had created. There were few things that were older then the grotesque statures and the temples they were in. This was one of them which is what made her all the more interested while she let her eye drift down to Hanna walking towards the temple. She checked her equipment bag while moving and securing as much as she could within it. A small smile upon seeing the golden armor that was slowly being formed to fit her with shell spider silk.

Her head went up as her hearing heard it first, the splinting of rotted wood and vines. Matsu was moving her hands going towards where Hanna was falling and she pushed the force into all of her limbs. Matsu looked at the force speeding up her reflexes and actions. Hanna wasn't going to get hurt in their first outing before anything major could be found or done if she could help it and she focused on the force pushing it into her body to make everything vibrate with the ground while she slowly went to the trap door and hovered. "Hanna!" Her body was reaching out to grab and find her hand as she pushed the force below Hanna to slow her descent.

Hanna felt her descent slow, as she hit the ground rolling, or trying to. She ended up in a sprawled out mess that contained She dusted her self off and managed a giggle. "Thank you!" She yelled up and then yelled," Do we have some sort of a ladder?". Hanna turned on a light and found herself in a hall way that had several doors. The air was stuffy and she coughed as she realized dust filled the air. " I think I found something to explore!" She yelled excited despite the fact she had almost killed herself.

Hanna looked up and sighed, she couldnt' jump high enough so she frowned. It wasn't too far but high enough to cause problems. " tie a rope and come on down!" She yelled up with a giggle as she sat down and looked up.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu looked down at Hanna as she hovered there flying about then she dropped down through the hole letting herself hover down slowly until her feet were touching the floor. Matsu stood looking around for a moment and activated a glow rod while she focused the force around her to form a bubble for herself and Hanna. the dust and dirt in the air clinging to the outside of the bubble. "This is quite a place." She moved to be closer but keep the bubble around them while her eyes were focused, using the force to create a shimmering lowlight vision. Her eyes going from black orbs to a soft blue that burned like fire.

She continued to walk and turned her head lightly letting the force guide her so she and Hanna could search. The glow rod being held out and into a room as she opened one of the doors. heading inside while she looked around. The room was filled with vases and the remains of an alter or red she wasn't sure. Splintered aged and rotted wood. Matsu stepped forward a little as she ran a gloved hand over the remains and came away when parts of it disintegrated into dust. Matsu crouched down a little more and was pushing the force into the ancient stone letting it vibrate around the room to search. She could feel there was history here but was glad she didn't know psychometry.

Hanna was astounded by how old it was all. She followed Matsu and looked hard wondering what they might find. "If we do find something how do we stop it from disintegrating? " She asked as she made her way to another room, this one was formely some sort of sitting room, it had chairs that were barely there so rotted. She carefully made her way around looking for anything that might interest them. Being careful to not touch anything.

Hanna then noticed something pretty, it was a jewelry piece of some sort. "Matsu! Look" Then she noiticed more, it was a bunch of pieces of jeweled precious metals. "Looks like we found something." It looked like they were perhaps for the priests or maybe offerings. She didn't know but they looked exquisite.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Like that, Matsu had a small smile on her face while she was focused and about to answer Hanna when she found something. Matsu stopped just long enough while she moved and punched a stone slab. The hole under it exposed with a cough of air as it came out. She was searching the pieces in there with a small ornate metal box when Hanna spoke. Matsu was moving as she held the box and came into the room with Hanna thinking she might have found something dangerous at first and then catching the jewelry in her eyes for a moment as they glinted. Matsu touched it and looked at Hanna as she spoke. "Turn around."

Matsu was quick and careful with a small smile on her face as she moved it. It was a beautiful piece and Matsu felt the weight of it while she looked at the stones embedded in it. Her fingers deftly working on it and she slid it onto her neck with a smile kissing her armored shoulder. it wasn't a great thing but light and protective as well as the blonde hair. Matsu moved it to the side and clasped the necklace around her neck letting it hang there for a moment. "It looks beautiful on you no doubt and that is the real fun of this. Finding things from the past you can see and keep. Never know what you might find buried by the passing of time.

"This is amazing" She said with a giggle. " How do I look?" She said playfully noting the container that Matsu had brought from another room. " What do you have there? " She said carefully packing the jewelry away, noting that it was of good craftsmanship, despite its age. After all she could maybe sell them or something, she figured someone had to like ancient things such as this. " This is exciting" She said planting a kiss on Matsu with a giggle. She was having fun now. "So tell me what you found!" She said excitedly.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu looked at Hanna and her eyes were gleaming mischievously while she thought about it and spoke. "You look beautiful with it, better then the Queen Mother with all her jewels." The thought was there but it wasn't time yet as Matsu looked down at the containter in her hand and shook her head. "I don't know yet, I haven't opened it. I was looking to explore and see what else we could find but." Matsu triled off as she worked to open it and the lid wasn't coming off. The box was to ornate and beautiful to just smash but she was working upon it slowly and found the latch as it popped open showing an old amulet. Her eyes lighting up.

"Oh that is... Beautiful, it might not be the best but those ancient sith followers knew how to make pretty things." She could feel the darkside in the metal and the boxes interior. It had been sitting down here for centuries and that made sense these ruins had been explored by the sith at one point. Possibly inhabited it meant there was chances for plenty of their artifacts while Matsu closed the box and put it in her pack. Slipping a smaller box into her hand and sliding it up her sleeve for later use. She smiled at her thoughts while going towards the doorway. "Never know what else might be down here... There might be a few surprises."

"Well this roome doesn't have anything that won't fall apart if we move It I fear, should we move one?" She asked with a giggle as she looked in the corner to make sure. It was indeed empty other than what they had found, the furnishings a touch away from disintegrating. She didn't even notice the move of a small box, instead Hanna headed out the door and towards the next room wondering what treasures awaited them. It was so much fun she thought now that they were somewhere to explore.
[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu continued through out the halls with Hanna near her, the rooms were mostly dust and rotted wood. Her senses with the force not detecting anything while she focused hard and found another room. This one leading down into the earth while her glow rods reflected off of mirrors. The light filtering in above obscured from vines and jungle. Matsu looked around and floated up for a moment with her saber slicing through and exposing more sunlight as it came through the roof down into the mirrors and reflected down below to give them a great deal of light. She could see it all and there were some stairs they could travel down.

The lower level was below platforms that reflected the light and lit up the room while Matsu stood there. It was overlooking pots and vases but also some murals of the ones living here and she went deeper. Going through as much as they could until the sound of rushing water appeared with Matsu starring around the area. Going through an archway the vines were overgrown and she pulled them away revealing a new section of the jungle with a large temple in the distance as she stood on the platform. Armor gleaming and Matsu looked around taking all of it in now more then ever. She turned to guide and bring Hanna speaking."

"This world is beautiful... so much happening and." Matsu turned more while she saw the large waterfall and everything from the jungle around them. Her hand slipping the small box out as she smiled. "Well I was wanting to do this with our friends but then I realized aside from people like Alli Wren and our children... We don't have many." Her face taking in the rest of it while she wondered if it would be good here overlooking this lost world or maybe she debated the temple itself if that could get to the top but that could take all night and they were a while away from it without a days walk there. This couldn't wait while she took her hand.

"Hanna I never thought this would happen, I never thought that after Chora I would find someone just become a shell waiting for her life to end and be reunited with the one she cares for... but you brought me back. You gave me a purpose greater then myself, greater then my pursuit of knowledge and being a jedi that wasn't appreciated. My children are strong and know what they life is becoming, they are talented and wiser then me... but I want more. I have always wanted more and I want you." Matsu offered another large and wide smile while the box slipped from her hand opening up and displaying a golden diamond made from a shard of a solari crystal. "Will yu take a lost jedi as your consort?"

"Yes" She got out amongst the tears of joy that covered her face. She couldn't believe it, she even knew the proper hapan term. She knew her lover .. her fiance was amazing but this blew her mind. Hanna wrapped her arms around Matsu and just held her tight crying tears of joy. "yes Yes YES" She said still not believing it. She had not thought [member="Matsu Ike"] loved her enough, thinking she still harbored feelings for her previous wife. Hanna rained kisses down on matsu and just held her tight not believing it. It was amazing and well Hanna just couldn't put words to how she felt.

Matsu rose up quickly as she stood there feeling it all and breathing in the cloying scent of jungle, Hanna and cleaning products. Her senses magnified so she could feel each kiss and smell each scent. The racing of her heart coming to her ears with a pounding of the blood came while she wrapped an arm around her fiance taking the moment to return the kisses. Hand in her hair and looking while she let her senses return to normal for the moment. She stood there for the time just wrapping her arms around Hanna and holding her there while she spoke. "This is a wonderful feeling and now shall we go and look upon this temple? Never know what else might be found inside." She slowly slid the ring onto the womans finger looking at it.

Hanna giggled "Yes lets, lead the way " She said admiring the ring on her finger, not believing it. It was crazy. She was engaged to Matsu. She was so happy and couldn't be happier. She loved it all and couldn't believe it. "So where to my fiance?" She giggled and wondered what they would find next. She had already found all the jewerly and well now she wanted to find more things. After all, what good was exploring if you didn't find hidden treasures. She wasn't much for the whole research thing. After all that was Matsu's thing. She giggled. " And please don't make me wait for hours while you stare at ordinary old objects. like you did at the last ruin." She giggled and began to follow her.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom