Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The 'Skyward' Sanctuary of 'Elevated' Enlightenment: II

wb1.png
TAGS:
Nir Si Nir Si Rayne Lo'to Rayne Lo'to Micah Faolan Micah Faolan
alexboarder.png

As Braze settled onto the root he'd occupied during his previous visit belonging to the massive tree he had chosen previously, his eyes danced over the tree. Beside him, was Nir. Today wasn't just about revisiting a place of comfort; it was about envisioning something bigger.

Braze glanced at his sketchpad, its blank pages inviting ideas. He imagined transforming a section of the grove into a treehouse—a sanctuary that extended the inherent tranquility of this place. But it wouldn't just be any treehouse; it would be a getaway near the Lolthal temple, a space where like-minded souls could escape, think, create, or simply be.

Drawing the first lines on his paper, Braze began to draft the treehouse. He pictured a wooden structure cradled between the arms of these ancient trees. The design would incorporate the existing branches, making the treehouse an organic extension of the tree itself. As he sketched, it wasn't just about capturing what he saw before him—it was about bringing a dream to life.

As Braze worked on his sketch, he felt a sense of anticipation. Today wasn't just about him and Nir; Micah, the young red-headed princess from a foreign planet, had joined them too.

The presence of a visitor from another world made the project feel even more special—a unifying endeavor that transcended borders, even planetary ones.

As his pencil moved across the paper, capturing this enriched vision- "I was thinking maybe a set of stairs or should we stick with a rope and wood ladder that can be drawn up? What do you guys think?" Braze asked.

MOSHED-2022-8-18-22-57-25.jpg

Lothal
Tags: Braze Braze , Nir Si Nir Si , Micah Faolan Micah Faolan

Rayne_divider.png

Rayne had perched herself in a tree and was fiddling with antenna that she had picked up following her excursion to face off against the Crimson Reavers. She had been trying to get it to work all day, at least so that she could listen to some music on the holonet. Alas, nothing. It seemed that she was going to be bored for the foreseeable future.

But as she sat there, fiddling with the device, the arrival of voices drew her attention away...

"I was thinking maybe a set of stairs or should we stick with a rope and wood ladder that can be drawn up? What do you guys think?"

Oh, she knew that voice. That was the little kid from the other day, right?

The Twi'lek woman poked her head through the branches, finding her heterochromatic eyes landing on three individuals. Braze, of course, a Cathar boy, and a winged ginger girl. A little squad. It practically melted her heart. It sounded like they were going to be building a treehouse, which was adorable. There was pretty much no possible way now for Rayne to not help. It simply went against her nature.

She made no attempts of hiding. Rayne with give a half wave from the treetop, a warm smile spread across her face. Even with an abnormally tall height and a position looking over them she was very much the least intimidating person ever.

A wave would have to do though. She couldn't speak after all.

TAGS: Braze Braze Nir Si Nir Si Rayne Lo'to Rayne Lo'to

Micah wasn't quite sure what she was doing or how she'd been talked into coming here but here she was. Something about Matthew wanting her to make friends and broaden her horizons. She had spaced out for half of that lecture and so hadn't caught all of it but she felt that she had the basics of it down. She looked at Braze and watched what he was doing as he sketched, sort of interested in this but keeping her thoughts to herself. When he asked for their opinion she hummed thoughtfully but before she could put any thought into an answer they were joined by someone unexpected.

The girl's silver eyes shifted to the new arrival as they waved and she was a bit startled but she managed to hide that reaction for the most part. She offered a wave back in return before looking again to Braze to see if he was familiar with this person.

Rock and Roll MotherFluffers
What do you guys think?

New_GA1.png

"We could put some shelves up here too. Maybe some desks?"

Nir had been invited, but really he came for the chance to build something. Treehouses were practically a reflecting of home for him, so the promise of building one is was a no brainer for the Denik.

Of course, ignoring the others was probably not the best call on his part, but he was engrossed now. He wanted to make something.

He was just a kid after all.

"Desks? Like, writing desks? I suppose we could put in some shelves, but why desks? Why not like a picnic table or two down in the shade?" Braze asked, scratching his head. He looked up as the winged figure appeared, and a smile instantly formed on his face. "Oh, hello again... fancy meeting you here. Hey! Before you get any funny ideas, that's ~my~ tree. I even wrote my name on it and everything; We're building atree house... if you want to help you can." he informed the older woman, though his tone was playful, not confrontational.

Standing up, he offered his notebook to the other two people present. "Anything else we might need before we start working?" Braze inquired, a hint of excitement in his voice. "Maybe a swing would be fun?"

GADividerWhite.png

"A swing would be fun. Like a bed, kind of thing. Hammak, I think?" It was something she only knew of in passing. Like a storybook she read up on as a girl. Not that she was much older but that didn't matter. Aliris gave a brief smile to the people in the room before more or less hurrying to stand beside Braze. She was trying not to be shy, but well, she couldn't really help it. So hover around Braze it was.

"Also.. Hi."

Braze Braze | Micah Faolan Micah Faolan | Rayne Lo'to Rayne Lo'to | Nir Si Nir Si

"Oh, hello again... fancy meeting you here. Hey! Before you get any funny ideas, that's ~my~ tree. I even wrote my name on it and everything; We're building atree house... if you want to help you can."

Rayne nodded, climbing out of the tree she was in and giving the boy a smile. She'd get a concerned from the winged girl, but that was okay. Also she'd get a hello from a blonde girl she hadn't seen, who she gave a cheerful wave to.

As for how she was going to help, that was pretty simple. A rather colorful walker with the cabin of a van on it emerged from the distance, controlled by Rayne's mind. It would stop just shy of the tree, where a ladder would emerge that the tall woman quickly clambered up. Whenever the Twi'lek returned, she had cans of spray paint practically falling out of her arms. A wide smile was on her face as she stumbled over to the children, proudly presenting the cans to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom