Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Sixth Sword's Blades

Status
Not open for further replies.
01000000000000119090468117577.jpg

Image Source: (http://historum.com/war-military-history/36243-weapons-thread-2.html)
Intent: To create personal weapons for Zavzen that can show that he is a member of The Seven Swords
Development Thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/48485-the-sixth-swords-blade/
Manufacturer: Zavzen (with Krest's help)

Model: Je'daii Blade
Affiliation: Zavzen
Modularity: No

Production: Unique
Material: Manipulated Durasteel (Blade), Leather (Hilt), Bronzium (Guard + Pommel), Cosian Wood (Sheathe)

Classification: Sword
Size: One Handed
Length: 750mm (First Blade) and 450mm (Second Blade)
Weight: 1.8kg (First Blade) and 1.6kg (Second Blade)
Special Features: Lightsaber Resistant, Deflect Blasters, Can Channel The Force, Reflect Light Beams, Absorb and Store Electricity Until Physical Contact

Description:
These blades were crafted by Zavzen personally with the guidance of Krest. The blades were made as part of his initiation into The Seven Swords. Zavzen crafted the swords as light weight, allowing for more speed.

After the swords were crafted Zavzen channeled the Force through them, attuning them to him and making it possible for his to channel Force Abilities through the blades. After that Krest altered them using The Art Of The Small, as he had done to his own. After they were altered the blades gained abilities. With its molecular structure altered the blades became stronger and sharper than they would have usually have been. The technique also altered the magnetic polarity of the blade, making it magnetically sealed enabling them to reflect blaster bolts, lightsabers and other particle weapons. The altered magnetic polarity also prevented dust, dirt and grime from sticking to the blade, keeping it immaculacy shined, making it possible for the blades to reflect laser beams and other physical light based weapons. The changed magnetic properties allowed the blade to absorb and discharge (with physical contact) electricity, but with the Force being used in the swords's creation this ability extended to Force Lightning.

The sword also came with some disadvantages when compared to lightsabers. The swords, despite how sharp they are, cannot cut through as many materials as the lightsaber. The swords were also a lot heavier that a lightsaber, the use of Art Of The Small increased the weight of the swords as well.

If there is anything wrong with the submission, please feel free to tell me, I am willing to work on it with whoever judges this.

[member="Zavzen Sae'ryx"]

Yo man, good submission for the most part! I've just got a few questions before I go ahead and stamp this thing approved. Just note that I'll be treating this thing like a Sith Sword since it possesses similar properties minus the connection to the Darkside of the Force. I'm totally okay with the blade being saber resistant and whatnot since you had an experienced master assisting you in its construction.

But here's the questions:
  • What do you mean by first and second blades? I might be misreading, but just give me a little clarification in either an edit or merely a reply to this.
  • And that's about it.
Thought I would have more questions, but that's it for now, mate.

@Mention me when done!

Although the picture shows only one sword, this submission is for two swords as my character will be learning to dual wield.
I apologize for not making that clear enough.

[member="Mordecai Zambrano"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom