Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sith Academy - A new life, a new start

Lunasi Vizsla

L
image0.gif

Most of her memories were gone after the fight with a creature created by the Sith. A Sith Alchemist failed experiment that attacked the small branch of Vizsla Mandalorian, while most were out on a hunt and she was the only one to fight the creature and won with a terrible price to be paid. Her armor was crushed and so was her body for quite some time. After the help of elite doctors in the Jen'ari Empire. She survived, but was administered to join the Sith Academy. The life a Mandalorian was forgotten and so the life of a Sith would start now....

A Lambda-class shuttle had landed her near the feet of the academy grounds. She had simple civilian clothes. She had no status anymore as if it was swept away. Her experience deeply resided within her memory without being able to put the dots on 'how' she knew those skills. She was suppose to receive training in order to become one of the Sith with a potential to become a Lord. Her body had regenerated with nights of terror and pain and as she walked up to the stairs of the academy, lightning was roaring through these lands as they were constantly loudly striking into the lands around, but not on the path itself or the academy.

"My future..." She thought while wandering at the entrance and waiting there. Her eyes striking that of the Sith guards.

Darth Pyktis

Sith Alchemy created Sith Lord

1533445239403.PNG

Darth Pyktis walking down the grand staircase of the academy moved with a focus. His black sleeveless robes reaching the floor, his arms covered in a black layered fabric, his hood high up over his black and silver mask.

image0.png

Pyktis took notice of the girl that had just walked in. His thoughts dwelled on who the heck was brave enough to just stroll into the Sith Academy, but then again the guards must of knew she was coming or they would have already filleted her alive. Pyktis moved his way over to [member="Lunasi Vizsla"] his 7'4" presence towered over her. He simply looked down at her and spoke with an obviously Altered Voice

Who are you, what do you want, and how did you find us here?

The guards knew who she was but dared not answer a question from a Darth unless it was directed to them. Pyktis lacked any patience at the moment, he just returned from a massive war from fighting with another Empire, so he was a bit edgy to say the least.

Lunasi Vizsla

L
Lunasi was heading up the grand staircase and Darth Pyktis was coming down. She was meeting halfway as his 7'4 feet presence towered right over her. The Sith Guards were afraid. This meant that this Sith had a high standing, if it was a simple overseer. They wouldn't been so frightened. His towering presence didn't frighten her though. Her eyes went right up and looked straight at the man as he had a few questions for her.

"Lunasi Vizsla. Answers. Recruited by the Sith Guard."
The last thing she wasn't too sure about. She was told to join the Sith academy by a Sith guard, but was it him that actually recruited her or was it someone else at play? One thing was for sure. She was hiding things by the short straight up answers.

[member="Darth Pyktis"]

Darth Pyktis

Sith Alchemy created Sith Lord

1533445239403.PNG

Darth Pyktis listened as [member="Lunasi Vizsla"] answer his questions, something was off, and he knew it and could feel it. Pyktis didn't like getting short answered and not the full answer or none the less the truth.

You're either lying or not telling me everything. Now start talking or I'll rip the flesh from your bones.

Pyktis stared dead at the girl, his anger slightly building awaiting her reply.

Lunasi Vizsla

L
She wasn't force death, so going through her mind wasn't that hard for now. She cringed her face to keep looking serious instead of even a bit scared. The truth came out in a calm voice, but after that answer, she gave an extra answer to go deeper into the plot

"I came here to get the answer, who took my memories...After that I will kill him."

She couldn't see his facial expression to see that this Sith Lord had a lot of anger and mostly anger.

[member="Darth Pyktis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom