Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Simple Life

Sith-sunfire.png
Familiar.png

"How are you settling in, Kara?"

A calm smile spread over her face as she sat by the table. A cup of Caf was rested on the table before her. Well, one for her, and one for her guest. She was in the small apartment she owned within Sith space. Nondescript, basic. That was it's purpose, after all. A place for her to sleep and eat. The vessel needed that much. otherwise, she'd never have bothered with it. At least it had it's uses, like being able to check in on her other.. Projects. Like right now. Her Sith yellow eyes just watched the other girl as she lifted the cup for a sip.

"Anyone giving you trouble I should know about?"

Kara Nadir Kara Nadir

Kara watched her friend quietly, listening to her words and considering them for a brief moment before she reached out and took her mug; it was lifted by her telekinetic arm colored in deep green energy that was riddled with force energy. A similar color eye and another a shade of crimson red studied Sofiel as she always had, perhaps out of silent admiration of the woman.

After not but a second had passed she finished her sip of the Caf and set it down on the table gently. "Im settling in just fine." Kara responded in her same eerily calm way. "I doubt there are many that can give me much trouble, at least none worth mentioning that I can't handle."

Sofiel Sofiel

Sith-sunfire.png
Familiar.png

"That's very fair. I do hope none are willing to toy with you, for their own sake."

Another sip, and her attention shifted to the walls of the apartment. She leaned forward, resting her chin in her palm. Idly swirling around the caf as the thought mostly to herself.

"I take it your training has been going well then. Are you ready for your next assignment?"

Kara Nadir Kara Nadir

"I've seen what happens to those you deal with. It is for their sake. Hopefully Ill be able to even compare to your strength after enough training."

Kara slipped in the compliment as though it was just fact. At the next comment she perked up somewhat, it was subtle, but it was enough to show her excitement in her ever calm way. With each assignment she felt she earned more and more praise and goodwill.

"What assignment did you have in mind?" She mimicked the motion of Sofiel, leaning forward on her good hand with elbow on the table to support. "Whatever it is, I'm ready."

Sofiel Sofiel

Sith-sunfire.png
Familiar.png

There it was. The perk up, the curiousness for the next task. Like a dog called to attention by their master. It filled her with.. Joy? No, maybe. Fulfillment for sure. Her deal was to help the Sith prosper and grow. What better way than to make sure any.. Obstacles were dealt with.

"There is an enemy of the state within his compound here on this world. He goes about his days speaking out against the Sith Order and those who follow it. His voice must be silenced if the Sith are to succeed."

Kara Nadir Kara Nadir

"Of course, it will be done, I will silence him." Kara said with confidence.

There wasn't any hesitation, it was a sign of weakness. In her short time so far with the Sith, it was one of the most important lessons that had been ingrained into her; weakness, means death. An enemy will not hesitate, and neither can you. There were many other things she had been taught but that was a lesson that was most evident in her actions.

Her force arm drifted down to idly stroke the handle of one of her sabers, almost as if itching to begin her task already; Though she was patient, a trait needed for an assassin.

"Where will I find this target, and is there anything of note I should know before I begin?" Her calm words masked her inner excitement; more chances to prove her worth.

Sith-sunfire.png
Familiar.png

"Within his estate. He's paranoid, selfish. He'll sacrifice anything if it means he'll survive. But if he doesn't know you're coming, he'll be helpless as a duckling." It was the newest life form she'd learned about. Her smile widened to a more.. Unnatural degree. Not the calm false one, but curious. Excited.

"But that's why I'm trusting you with this. You won't hesitate. And you won't be found." There was an almost echo to her voice as she spoke. Her yellow eyes stayed focused on Kara's, unblinking, uncaring. Unwavering.

"I believe in you, Kara."

Kara Nadir Kara Nadir

Kara watched Sofiel's yellow eyes, staring into them deeply almost as one would gaze into a lovers, with the instructions complete the woman set down her drink and stood, there was no time to waste. Making her way out the door she blended into the shadows, traveling out of the apartment and towards her targets estate.

All the while she thought of how to deal with him, leaving a mess would be too obvious, people would point the finger at the order as a man was clearly silenced by his enemies. Or, a mess of a different kind was possible. Kara reached for the compact blaster tucked into her waistband with a devious plan to make his death seem as though it was by his own hand. Sure many would be a bit suspicious, but whos to say the man didn't crack under the pressure.

A few misplaced guards would be of no trouble, she just had to be careful around those who would be missed.

Sofiel Sofiel

Sith-sunfire.png
Familiar.png

The estate was just outside the city, and as expected, utterly closed off. Walls of solid durasteel lined the edges, with patrols and sentries of both humanoid and droid on top and in front of the wall. They were on a schedule, at least, but the gaps between them were few and far between. Their master's paranoia was as high as ever.

Kara Nadir Kara Nadir

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom